Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just played it i really like it so far Libby has already established herself as my favorite waifu lol sorry other ladies

Reactions: -DEV-Phil-

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Is there any new content in 18.6! Start from last save in 18.5 and have "Thanks for playing"

Sorry, my bad, use old WT mode

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
if the dev means that there will be repeatable sex scenes like man of the house game or photo hunter game [meant as reference only] then I'm considering to be a Patrion supporter for this game as for story scenes you can put them into a gallery to remind players of their previous choices [just a thought] Just one more question I have for the dev is how often updates will be ?

Atm its still a hobby project, i have 8-10H workdays, i try to get out an Update every 4-12 Weeks, 1 small and 1 Bigger. The bigger updates cann take a little longer.

The 0.18.7 will be a smaller one with the first sidestory that is used to unlook
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some small talking events in the sandbox mode, the first collectable Card and a working Calendar.
And maybe some secrets to find ;)

After that, the 18.8 will be Vics storypart redoo.

Best regards
Phil

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
As of right now (i.e., the current 0.18.6 version), there is no lesbian content in the game. The game was redone, starting with the v0.18.x releases. Content that had been in there previously is likely to be put in the game again, although some might be left off. I don't know what -DEV-Phil- has planned for upcoming additions to the game. There might be lesbian content in later releases, but no woman does anything sexual with another woman in the current content.
What a drag , was hoping there would be, but guess I will check back on future updates...good luck with the game though.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i was surprised at how short this playthru is .... i got thru the game and i guess it went to free roaming .. where i went from room to room and nothing ... leaves me kinda disappointed o_O

what i did play was not bad tho .... seeing that cigar made me want one fucker ... jk jk
doc says i can't have anymore .. bummer :(

overall nice game tho :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
hi

scenes with heels?

Oh there will be more heels in the game in the future :love:

i was surprised at how short this playthru is .... i got thru the game and i guess it went to free roaming .. where i went from room to room and nothing ... leaves me kinda disappointed o_O

what i did play was not bad tho .... seeing that cigar made me want one fucker ... jk jk
doc says i can't have anymore .. bummer :(

overall nice game tho :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)

did you go to libbys room in the morning an played her first part ? You can also start it from the Laptop in Daves Room.

sandstone7734

Nov 27, 2019
View attachment 1035435

Overview:
(Formally know as Sweet life)
Your are a young man having recently lost you parents in a car accident. Because of your father military career, you and the rest of your family have been dragged around for years to whatever places he was assigned to. You always thought that you'll follow the same path as him but having lost your link to the military life, you decided to leave your old life behind. After losing all sense of purpose, you were suddenly contacted by an old friend of you mom who kindly invited you to come live with her and her eldest daughter to start a new life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-14
Release Date: 2023-03-31
Developer: SLG-Dev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Other: COMPRESSED*

Extra: Walkthrough & Gallery Mod* -
German

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2545062 View attachment 2545057 View attachment 2545058 View attachment 2545059 View attachment 2545060 View attachment 2545061 View attachment 2545063 View attachment 2545064
View attachment 2545065 View attachment 2545066 View attachment 2545067 View attachment 2545068 View attachment 2545069 View attachment 2545070 View attachment 2545071
I'm not seeing much difference from 0.18.5, the story appears to stop at the same point.

Reactions: Motion11

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Dont waste your time with this game right now. Its the same game released from 2 years ago being "reworked".
If you have played the previous version of the game (0.18), you are familiar with the main components of the storylines. However, the storyline in Libby's Part 1 has been completely rewritten and now includes very different sections and a completely new ending.

But if you have played the game before, yes you can wait for the 0.19 update. But for those who really enjoyed the previous version, I believe I have included enough new content in this version to provide an enjoyable experience.

And I think that the quality of the rendering has significantly improved :D

Best regards"
Phil

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Played this until the free roam and then talked to Libby, the MC say's he's going to get changed to go get coffee with her and then it goes back to the previous evening talking to Mel, has that happened to anyone else?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Oh there will be more heels in the game in the future :love:

did you go to libbys room in the morning an played her first part ? You can also start it from the Laptop in Daves Room.
yeah went thru the game ... got me to a point where i could do nothing ... forgot about that computer thing tho ... thanks for reminding me ;)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm not seeing much difference from 0.18.5, the story appears to stop at the same point.
If you're meaning the difference between v0.18.5 and v0.18.6, there is now a Libby event. v0.18.5 ended with Libby saying goodnight to the MC. With v0.18.6, there's one more small scene (a discussion between 2 yet-unknown characters, which existed before the reworking of the game happened). Then you're in sandbox mode:
  • If you're in the MC's room, click the left door to go to the upstairs hall, and then click the right door to enter Libby's room.
  • If you are downstairs, click on the stairs and then the right door in the upstairs hall.
Then just click on Libby on her bed (in the morning) and choose the option to talk with her and then the "Getting acquainted" option to start her event.

As Phil also mentioned, if you're in the MC's room, you can also click the laptop, then the girl icon on the left side. From there, click on Libby's picture and then choose the only event listed "Chapter 01: Making Memories".

After her event finishes, that's it for the current content. More is already in the works, though.

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes