Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
how do you progress the story
That's a somewhat vague question. I assume you're talking about after the MC says goodnight to Libby. If so: https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-times-v0-18-7-slg-dev.73747/post-10855757

And then: https://f95zone.to/threads/sweet-times-v0-18-7-slg-dev.73747/post-10837422

Also note that, like my second post says at the beginning, no saves prior to v0.18.0 will work at all. For this version (v0.18.07), you can do what I listed in the second post, and that's the end of the content. However, the next version is getting close to be completed, and you'll have more to do soon.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I believe I played this a while back, but just starting back fresh this morning. So far I'm really enjoying it and "Libby" is quite tasty, but one piece of advice and I have no idea why so many developers do this but if you're giving the option to name characters then don't hardcode names into the script!! Annoying!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I believe I played this a while back, but just starting back fresh this morning. So far I'm really enjoying it and "Libby" is quite tasty, but one piece of advice and I have no idea why so many developers do this but if you're giving the option to name characters then don't hardcode names into the script!! Annoying!!
The MC, Victoria, and Libby should not be hardcoded; everyone else should be. If you've found a spot where one of the first three is not what you've renamed them to, it just means I missed it in editing. In that case, please let me know where so I can fix it. (DM me so if you have found several things my proofreading has missed I can fix them too.)

Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The MC, Victoria, and Libby should not be hardcoded; everyone else should be. If you've found a spot where one of the first three is not what you've renamed them to, it just means I missed it in editing. In that case, please let me know where so I can fix it. (DM me so if you have found several things my proofreading has missed I can fix them too.)
Had the option to rename Mel too, I want to say she was several of times I noticed but I'll run back through and get back to you!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, everyone!

Just touching base with you all here to keep you in the loop on things. As you may know, PHiL made a public post on Patreon about 3 weeks ago, saying we were well on the way to the next release for the game. He and I have been coordinating a fair amount over the last few weeks, and I believe we're getting really close to the next update. I promise nothing, since he's got the final sign-off on what will come out and when. But it feels like we're pretty stinking close. Keep your eyes open for an update here from him! :cool:

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
UPDATE 0.18.8 Live on

Hey everyone,

First of all, I want to apologize for the delay in getting this update out. The post-work took a bit longer than anticipated, but I assure you it was well worth the wait! I've managed to pack even more content into this update, and I'm thrilled to share the following additions with you:

1. Vic's First Story Part
  2. 5 Sidequests
  3. Walkthrough Guide (first Version maybe some changes in the future)
  4. Gallery (first Version maybe some changes in the future)
I can't thank you enough for your ongoing support on this creative journey. Your contributions make all of this possible, and I couldn't be more grateful.

Perhaps I can convince some of you to support me on . It begins at just $2.5. For those who may not wish to or cannot contribute, the update will still be available for free, as always, in two weeks' time.

Patreon Update 0.18.8:

Thank you again for being a part of my community!

Best wishes,

Phil

And here is a little sneak peek - a few delightful images to whet your appetite.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
still no update?
I haven't heard from PHiL in a couple of weeks (since his post above), so I'm not sure. I check Discord almost every day, but I also know he has some RL stuff going on. Sorry I don't have news for you right now.

EDIT: v0.18.8 is on Patreon already, BTW. So it will just take some time to get over here. I will not leak it myself, because I'm part of the project and respect PHiL. He has previously released versions over here himself, so he might do that, although I cannot say what his plans are. He will decide for all of that.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Patreon Update
YESTERDAY AT 11:24 AM

Dear supporters,

I am excited to present to you my first weekly update post for my Patreon. As an important part of my new restructuring for the game, I aim to provide you with regular updates in the future, and this post marks the beginning of this exciting journey.

The past week has been extremely productive. After releasing Victoria's first part here, I have now focused on revising Mel's first story section. I have already outlined the key points for her script and made some changes. Approximately 30-40% of the text is already written, and I am confident that we will soon have an exciting story to share.

In terms of rendering, I have also made significant progress. This week, I was able to create 201 images. For comparison, Victoria's update had around 600 images in 12 weeks. I believe we are on a very good path to providing you with visually appealing content.

The first three scenes are already fully integrated into the game, and I am looking forward to presenting a playable section to you in the near future.

However, I have a question for you since I would like to add 1-2 side events to Mel's first story part. Yet, I can't decide which characters should be involved in these side events. Therefore, I would like to hear your opinion: Which characters would you like to have a side event for?

Jane, Lisa, Amber, Sarah, Hiko, or Nesrin?

Your feedback is highly important to me, and I want to ensure that your favorite characters also experience exciting stories.

Thank you for your support, and I'm looking forward to the coming week, during which I will continue to work with full dedication on improving and expanding the game.

Best regards, and until the next update,
Your Phil

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Update 0.18.8

Hey,

I'm thrilled to bring you the latest update, version 0.18.8, for my game.

In particular, I'd love to hear your thoughts on Victoria's first part. I've noticed there's been a range of opinions among my regarding the difficulty level. Your feedback on this aspect would be incredibly valuable as it helps me fine-tune the gaming experience for everyone. Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcomed, so don't hesitate to share your insights on Victoria's part or any other aspect of the update.

If you enjoyed this update and the new content, I'd like to extend a special invitation to those who might consider becoming new supporters on Your support plays a crucial role in keeping the development going and ensuring I can continue to deliver exciting updates like this one. Every contribution, no matter how small, makes a significant impact and allows us to keep creating the content we love.

Thank you all for being a part of this incredible journey.

changelog
  1. Vic's First Story Part
  2. 5 New Sidequests/Events
  3. Walkthrough Guide (first Version maybe some changes in the future)
  4. Gallery (first Version maybe some changes in the future)

Best regards,
Phil

Pc Version Mega Downloadlink:

MAC Version Mega Downloadlink:

Android Version Mega Downloadlink:

PS: add these pictures to the title post
!!!Warning spoilers!!!

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sweet Times [v0.18.8] [SLG-Dev]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SweetTimes-0.18.8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
2.90 star(s) 11 Votes