Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
x
Hrmmm....

The Libby looping issue sounds like a bug. I never saw this in various playthroughs with various decision differences. Whenever -PHiL- visits this thread again, maybe he can help you. I would mention him in your post so he's notified the next time he comes to F95Zone.

For Victoria, that is available as of v0.18.08. To get on the path where she's ready regularly to do intimate things with the MC, you need to:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's possible I might have forgotten something, so let me know if that doesn't work for some reason. You should thereafter get access to a repeatable scene with her at the park. One of the options during the repeatable scene is where she is on her back. (In fact, the initial ending of the "showing apartment" event is also where she's on her back.)
Tried a few more times to get the Victoria scenes, and it failed a LOT until I just tried to play a manwhore route and not skip the pass at Amber and the Hiko scenes. That seemed to be the thing that made the kiss not be rejected. Could be either of those 2, but after trying a few times the skipping over of days got a bit too tiresome to try more variants, sorry.

But I got it to work, so thank you again for the help!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
9 HOURS AGO

1695010081648.png

Hello,
Firstly, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for not posting a weekly report last week.

I was struggling with the story I had been working on. It took days of revisions, a lot of back and forth, but finally, I had that 'aha' moment, and the writing started flowing again.

Now, on to some great news! I've managed to complete the main storyline for Mel, which was undoubtedly the most challenging part so far. I'm satisfied with how it turned out, and I can't wait for you all to experience it.

Next week, my focus will be on rendering a few additional images, and then it's off to the profreadinng phase. Once we've completed the initial round of editing, I'll be incorporating the side events. I make significant progress towards the next update, and I'm excited about the direction the story is taking.

I want to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of my Patreon supporters. Your unwavering support and encouragement keep me going, even during those times when things don't go as smoothly as the past two weeks. You are my driving force, and I appreciate each and every one of you.

Until then,
Phil

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1697665735372.png

7 hours ago
Hello, everyone!

Today, I'm excited to introduce the new update. Please note that in this post, I'll be providing an overview of the changes, but the actual files will be made available in the next post. This update post is public and can be read by everyone, so let's dive into the details below:

Changelog:
In version 18.9, the following changes have been made:

Mel's Part - Updated Version:
In this update, I've taken into account a lot of the feedback from the previous version and completely overhauled the story. I hope you'll enjoy the changes I've made.
Sarah's Side Quest:
To start Sarah's side quest, head to the MC's room and access the laptop after completing Libby's first story part. This quest serves as a bit of a test run. In the scene between the MC and Sarah, I've attempted to give you more insight into the MC's character for the first time, as I believe it's a better way to convey the mood rather than sticking to a pure POV (Point of View) style. However, I didn't want to implement this in a main story just yet, as I'd like to wait for your feedback. Your input on this matter would be greatly appreciated, and I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this approach.
Jane's Extension:
I've also expanded Jane's story based on player feedback. I hope the changes I've made will be to your liking
Additional Fixes:
In response to your feedback and in the spirit of improving the overall gaming experience, I've made a few important fixes and updates:
  1. Victoria's Story Improvement:
    You will no longer be required to lie to Victoria if you haven't pursued a romance with Hiko to progress in Victoria's story. I believe this change will make the gameplay more flexible and enjoyable for all players.

2. Android Version Fixes:
    I've diligently addressed several issues in the Android version. You should no longer encounter version-related errors, ensuring a smoother and more stable gaming experience on Android devices.
Version 0.20 Update Preview:
The contents of the upcoming Version 0.20 are in your hands!

Tonight, I'll be opening a voting channel on my Discord where you can decide which Main story will be continued in the next update and which new side quests will be added. Your input will shape the direction of the game.

Additionally, I'm working on further populating the game world with short met-points in the open world. While these won't have extensive stories, they'll add to the overall liveliness of the game.

Furthermore, I'm in the process of implementing a new mobile phone system. This change aims to reduce the reliance on the MC's laptop and provide you with access to it at every location.

I did attempt to include this feature in the current version, but my coding skills weren't as polished as I had hoped. However, I'm determined to make it work for Version 0.20.

Stay tuned for the next post where I'll provide the files for this update. Your support and feedback mean the world to me, and I can't wait for you to experience the new content! Thank you for being a part of this journey.

I also want to take a moment to express my gratitude not only to you for your support but also to Cookie.

Cookie is my dedicated proofreader who generously offers his services because he loves the game. His contribution is invaluable, making the game truly enjoyable. Please consider leaving a kind comment for Cookie – it would mean a lot to me :)

Best Regards,
Phil

Last edited:

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Logo Neu.jpg

Sweet Times 0.18.9

Hey Guys,

Today, I am thrilled to introduce you to the latest update, version 0.18.9, for my game Sweet Times. I've been hard at work to bring you exciting new content and improvements to make your gaming experience even sweeter.

What's New:

Mel's Overhauled Chapter 1:
I've completely revamped Mel's Chapter 1 to make it more engaging, immersive, and filled with surprises. Dive deeper into the world of Sweet Times as you follow Mel on her adventures.

Two New Side Stories: I

've also added two brand new side stories to the game, allowing you to explore the lives of some beloved characters:

-Jane's Side Story part II
-Sarah's Side Story

Changelog:

- Revised version of Mel's story part 1
- Added 1 more sidequest for Jane
- Added 1 sidequest for Sarah
- Fixed an error in Victoria's story, now you don't have to lie to Victoria if you haven't started anything with Hiko.
- Fixed some errors in the android version

Here some Pictures from the new Update:

Feel free to share your thoughts, suggestions, and any issues you encounter in the new update. I've always eager to hear from you guys.

Thank you for being a part of Sweet Times, and we look forward to bringing you even more exciting updates in the future. Happy gaming!

PC VERSION

> <

MAC VERSION

> <

Android VERSION

> <

>>>> <<<<
I have one more important request for you all.
I've set up a channel on my Discord for voting on the next part, as always with one main quest and two side quests. Please take a moment to vote with a "like" on my Discord.
Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Last edited:

nillou2

Apr 23, 2023
I'm new to the game and at the first morning of freeroam I try to talk to libby and it loops back to the first night. Anybody else experiencing this bug and know how to fix it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
First day and game is over?
No, you should be able to continue to a free-roam mode after that. From there, you should go to Libby's room and speak with her to begin her first story event.
I'm new to the game and at the first morning of freeroam I try to talk to libby and it loops back to the first night. Anybody else experiencing this bug and know how to fix it?
I have not seen that error. Can you provide your save and I can take a look at it? I probably won't get to it for several hours, but I can see if I can tell what's happening.

nillou2

Apr 23, 2023
No, you should be able to continue to a free-roam mode after that. From there, you should go to Libby's room and speak with her to begin her first story event.

I have not seen that error. Can you provide your save and I can take a look at it? I probably won't get to it for several hours, but I can see if I can tell what's happening.
Here is the save. I tried restarting multiple times and making a new game. Libby first event loops back to the night before. If I watch tv to skip time I can see victoria in the living room and I can talk to her to do her event but she talks about the cafe that I went to with libby in the first event which I didn't do at all.

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020

why are there so many side quests and no way to find what to do or maybe I'm dumb. And these side quests have much better content than the main storyline.

Last edited:

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Every time I want to download a game that piqued my interest, there's no torrent link, cmon man share some:HideThePain:
vincent.gif

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just started this game and just wonder, why some renders or screens are out of proportions, I mean they don`t look right ????? Here are some examples !!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BTLD

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
just started and the mc and a tiny lil stewardess both down 3 full glasses each of what looks like whiskey....bruh, first of all who can just down whiskey like that secondly they would be fuuucked up from that,or atleast she would. did the creator of this game never have a drink?

i dunno am i just being picky or did you guys also react to that?

drogina1

Mar 2, 2020
Android version not working.....
I thing is too big file for installing. If i know is max 2gb for apk files and this file have 2.44gb

Reactions: Dan57

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
I don't see any free-roam mode that takes me to the start page
this is the last scene then game over

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes