Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
In the apartment I didn't do anything with Niko "right name?" we were standing there chatting when Vic and Nes walked in, but the dialogue in the forest still suggests she gave me a beej if I choose tell the truth and damn it I'm an honest guy!
I've passed that along to PHiL. (The name is Hiko, but you were really close. :)) I've tried a lot of various routes, but I guess that must have been one set of circumstances I missed when running through it. :unsure:

Reactions: fishbrain

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
-DEV-Phil- Laptop VN. If you go left to right, starting with Victoria, she's still asking you about Libby, which isn't a continuation you've done yet.

If you're giving me the option to take them in any order, then code branches so you don't throw me conversations and choices based on a part of the game I haven't played with.

If it's canonical in your mind that taking Libby to the coffee shop is supposed to happen first, do not give me an option to do the Victoria path first.

Reactions: Nerttu

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Kind of lost on the sidequests, I did the apartment event & triggered the next sidequest to take the two girls around town but I don't seem to be able to do anything now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Kind of lost on the sidequests, I did the apartment event & triggered the next sidequest to take the two girls around town but I don't seem to be able to do anything now.
It's been a little bit now, but IIRC you need to go to the front room (where the shoes are) on Friday evening, now that you've talked to Victoria about it. You should then be able to click the shoes and go visit Hiko and Nesrin from there. There are some other smaller side events, too, in case you haven't done them yet. At least 3 come to mind that might be easily missed if you're not looking for them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18.8 + WT/Gal by BrandyYT

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 169 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

NZBigAl

Aug 9, 2021
View attachment 1035435

Overview:
(Formally know as Sweet life)
Your are a young man having recently lost you parents in a car accident. Because of your father military career, you and the rest of your family have been dragged around for years to whatever places he was assigned to. You always thought that you'll follow the same path as him but having lost your link to the military life, you decided to leave your old life behind. After losing all sense of purpose, you were suddenly contacted by an old friend of you mom who kindly invited you to come live with her and her eldest daughter to start a new life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-08
Release Date: 2023-08-08
Developer: SLG-Dev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras:
WALKTHROUGH MOD* - WALKTHROUGH MOD* - GERMAN TRANSLATION*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2545057 View attachment 2545058 View attachment 2545059 View attachment 2545060 View attachment 2545061 View attachment 2545063 View attachment 2545065 View attachment 2545066 View attachment 2545067 View attachment 2545068 View attachment 2545069 View attachment 2545071 View attachment 2634407 View attachment 2634409 View attachment 2634410 View attachment 2837059 View attachment 2837060 View attachment 2837061 View attachment 2837062 View attachment 2837063 View attachment 2837064 View attachment 2837065 View attachment 2837066 View attachment 2837067 View attachment 2837068 View attachment 2837069 View attachment 2837078
Please, could you change Victoria's text. It is unreadable in many places, over light backgrounds. TIA

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Please, could you change Victoria's text. It is unreadable in many places, over light backgrounds. TIA
Can you please identify specific places so we can look at it? However, I would note that Dev-PHiL specifically added outline on the text so it would be more easily readable on lighter backgrounds.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
After two and a half years I've finally decided to give this a whirl and man, maybe it gets adjusted later but I'm early on (just got past the conversation between Amber and Victoria after she walked in on the MC) but it's like on one end this feels like it was meant to be Aunt/nephew/cousins with the awkward "visitor" talk despite the dialog not working so great with it at times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Ugh... I kinda feel like an ass for pointing this out, but I found an error in a render I think. When Amber is sitting in the hot tub and Victoria joins the conversation (both are on screen), as the focus shifts from Amber to Victoria the bottom of the hot tub turns transparent/green. Honestly, it's not that big of a deal but I feel like I should point it out in case it wasn't noticed yet.

Btw, I really liked the update. Great renders as usual, and (it could be just me but godDAMN) Amber is looking absolutely fantastic. Great work, keep it up!

• Red Heart

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That does remind me to post the latest from his Patreon.

SEPTEMBER 3 AT 3:22 PM

Hello Guys,

I hope you're all doing well this week.

I wanted to provide you with an update on what I've been up to and ask for your input on a couple of important matters.

Video Creation This week started with a lot of video creation work on my plate. Since I handle animations myself, it tends to be quite time-consuming. The process begins with creating animations, which can take up a full day for 1-2 animations. Then, there's rendering, which can take anywhere from 15 to 25 hours, pushing my PC to its limits and leaving me unable to do much else during that time.

Game Development Alongside rendering, I've been diving into game development. I've been working on incorporating a mobile phone into the game, something many of you have been requesting. It's an exciting addition, and I can't wait to share more about it as it progresses.

Collaboration with Programmers Additionally, I've been in touch with a few programmers to help implement certain features that I couldn't tackle on my own. I'm currently awaiting feedback from them before I can finalize what will be added to the game. I'm eager to share more details as soon as I can.

Now, I have a couple of questions for you:

Question 1: Game Features

What functions or features do you feel are missing in the game? Is there something specific you'd love to see included? Since I'm in discussions with programmers and considering reaching out to the community forums, your input would be incredibly valuable in shaping the game's development.

Question 2: Character Presence

How do you feel about occasionally seeing the main character (MC) in the game? While I strive to maintain a first-person point of view (POV) as much as possible, there are times when I'd like to incorporate shots, such as in the title image. Do you think this detracts from the immersion, or is it acceptable as long as it's not overused?

I would greatly appreciate your responses to these questions. You can leave your thoughts here as a comment, send me a direct message, or reach out to me on Discord. Your feedback will be instrumental in guiding the direction of the project.

Thank you for your continued support, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Phil

• Haha
Reactions: stargate1979

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
That does remind me to post the latest from his Patreon.

SEPTEMBER 3 AT 3:22 PM

Hello Guys,

I hope you're all doing well this week.

I wanted to provide you with an update on what I've been up to and ask for your input on a couple of important matters.

Video Creation This week started with a lot of video creation work on my plate. Since I handle animations myself, it tends to be quite time-consuming. The process begins with creating animations, which can take up a full day for 1-2 animations. Then, there's rendering, which can take anywhere from 15 to 25 hours, pushing my PC to its limits and leaving me unable to do much else during that time.

Game Development Alongside rendering, I've been diving into game development. I've been working on incorporating a mobile phone into the game, something many of you have been requesting. It's an exciting addition, and I can't wait to share more about it as it progresses.

Collaboration with Programmers Additionally, I've been in touch with a few programmers to help implement certain features that I couldn't tackle on my own. I'm currently awaiting feedback from them before I can finalize what will be added to the game. I'm eager to share more details as soon as I can.

Now, I have a couple of questions for you:

Question 1: Game Features

What functions or features do you feel are missing in the game? Is there something specific you'd love to see included? Since I'm in discussions with programmers and considering reaching out to the community forums, your input would be incredibly valuable in shaping the game's development.

Question 2: Character Presence

How do you feel about occasionally seeing the main character (MC) in the game? While I strive to maintain a first-person point of view (POV) as much as possible, there are times when I'd like to incorporate shots, such as in the title image. Do you think this detracts from the immersion, or is it acceptable as long as it's not overused?

I would greatly appreciate your responses to these questions. You can leave your thoughts here as a comment, send me a direct message, or reach out to me on Discord. Your feedback will be instrumental in guiding the direction of the project.

Thank you for your continued support, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Phil
Playing the latest update I found the 'main story' content easy enough, but the 'extra scenes' (like the Amber hot tub scene) were more difficult to find, as in I'm not sure I would have found them if I hadn't checked here for the version changelog. Looking back it's pretty logical to check the hot tub during the weekend, but there could be a bit more info on where to look for stuff to unlock new scenes. I realise that this could be down to me not looking hard enough, or that in the future more/all characters will be added to the laptop calendar feature to provide said info. I just think it would be a shame if you miss out on scenes only because you didn't know it was there or when/where to look for it.

As for seeing the MC, personally I don't mind seeing the MC occasionally during some scenes. The POV perspective can be too limiting in intimate scenes I feel, and then it seems logical to me that you switch to a camera angle that better suits the situation (for instance, during a doggy style scene it would be pretty boring if you can't show the girl enjoying it too. So including an angle where you can see her face really adds to the hotness then). And I don't mind seeing the MC's face, but I understand there are people that get really turned off if an MC's face is on screen too much, so I understand it's difficult to say what's best.

Good luck!

• Red Heart

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Playing the latest update I found the 'main story' content easy enough, but the 'extra scenes' (like the Amber hot tub scene) were more difficult to find, as in I'm not sure I would have found them if I hadn't checked here for the version changelog. Looking back it's pretty logical to check the hot tub during the weekend, but there could be a bit more info on where to look for stuff to unlock new scenes. I realise that this could be down to me not looking hard enough, or that in the future more/all characters will be added to the laptop calendar feature to provide said info. I just think it would be a shame if you miss out on scenes only because you didn't know it was there or when/where to look for it.

As for seeing the MC, personally I don't mind seeing the MC occasionally during some scenes. The POV perspective can be too limiting in intimate scenes I feel, and then it seems logical to me that you switch to a camera angle that better suits the situation (for instance, during a doggy style scene it would be pretty boring if you can't show the girl enjoying it too. So including an angle where you can see her face really adds to the hotness then). And I don't mind seeing the MC's face, but I understand there are people that get really turned off if an MC's face is on screen too much, so I understand it's difficult to say what's best.

Good luck!
Yeah, it's a bit of a trick to manage. PHiL likes to have people search for things to find them, but at the same time they shouldn't be impossible to find. He's trying to walk the line between so it's somewhat challenging but definitely doable. And I'm on F95 all the time, so you should be able to ask if you're not sure and either I'll know already or I'll find out, and then I'll let you know the answer if I can. Since I'm the proofreader, I get pretty familiar with the game and ask PHiL a lot of questions myself. :p

I agree on the MC's face too. Depending on what angle you're trying to manage, it can be easier or harder to do a scene. Overall, at least, I think PHiL does it well. Then again, I couldn't care less about seeing the MC's face or not, so I haven't been as attentive to that particular detail. I know usually, at least, it's hidden. I've not looked for moments where it might be less so or anything. :unsure:

Reactions: PickleSteve

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Yeah, it's a bit of a trick to manage. PHiL likes to have people search for things to find them, but at the same time they shouldn't be impossible to find. He's trying to walk the line between so it's somewhat challenging but definitely doable. And I'm on F95 all the time, so you should be able to ask if you're not sure and either I'll know already or I'll find out, and then I'll let you know the answer if I can. Since I'm the proofreader, I get pretty familiar with the game and ask PHiL a lot of questions myself. :p

I agree on the MC's face too. Depending on what angle you're trying to manage, it can be easier or harder to do a scene. Overall, at least, I think PHiL does it well. Then again, I couldn't care less about seeing the MC's face or not, so I haven't been as attentive to that particular detail. I know usually, at least, it's hidden. I've not looked for moments where it might be less so or anything. :unsure:
While I was typing the first message today I noticed that in the previews there is an image of Victoria laying back in the back of her car I think, could you say if this is in the game as of 18.08? I've been trying to get there, but every time I try to kiss Victoria I get turned down, and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. (I'm assuming that's where the scene would fit, but it could be that's my mistake.)

And while trying to get a different outcome I've been fast forwarding through the game a lot, but when I start a new game as soon as I get to the 'freeroam warning' and after that I go straight to Libby's room, click the (Talk to Libby) option, then the (Getting Acquainted - Event) option, the conversation with Libby starts just fine. But after she says 'Cool. See you in a bit.' the screen fades to black and the story switches back to Mel standing in the outside lounge area at (previous) night where she says 'Dave, hope you have a nice night.' and it picks up from there to the point where I get the freeroam warning again eventually. So effectively it is not possible to complete any of the Libby scenes because trying to interact with Libby just ends up playing the same loop.

I understand that you as a proofreader you might not know a solution to this, but that's no problem as I'm more interested to find out if it might be bug or if it's just me doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance!

(Edit: just to add in -DEV-Phil- to bring attention to the gameplay loop I experienced.)

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
While I was typing the first message today I noticed that in the previews there is an image of Victoria laying back in the back of her car I think, could you say if this is in the game as of 18.08? I've been trying to get there, but every time I try to kiss Victoria I get turned down, and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. (I'm assuming that's where the scene would fit, but it could be that's my mistake.)

And while trying to get a different outcome I've been fast forwarding through the game a lot, but when I start a new game as soon as I get to the 'freeroam warning' and after that I go straight to Libby's room, click the (Talk to Libby) option, then the (Getting Acquainted - Event) option, the conversation with Libby starts just fine. But after she says 'Cool. See you in a bit.' the screen fades to black and the story switches back to Mel standing in the outside lounge area at (previous) night where she says 'Dave, hope you have a nice night.' and it picks up from there to the point where I get the freeroam warning again eventually. So effectively it is not possible to complete any of the Libby scenes because trying to interact with Libby just ends up playing the same loop.

I understand that you as a proofreader you might not know a solution to this, but that's no problem as I'm more interested to find out if it might be bug or if it's just me doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance!
Hrmmm....

The Libby looping issue sounds like a bug. I never saw this in various playthroughs with various decision differences. Whenever -PHiL- visits this thread again, maybe he can help you. I would mention him in your post so he's notified the next time he comes to F95Zone.

For Victoria, that is available as of v0.18.08. To get on the path where she's ready regularly to do intimate things with the MC, you need to:
It's possible I might have forgotten something, so let me know if that doesn't work for some reason. You should thereafter get access to a repeatable scene with her at the park. One of the options during the repeatable scene is where she is on her back. (In fact, the initial ending of the "showing apartment" event is also where she's on her back.)

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes