Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So is there a list of future tags now?
I saw a discussion about the two most popular tags here but no conclusion about that.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Here is the save. I tried restarting multiple times and making a new game. Libby first event loops back to the night before. If I watch tv to skip time I can see victoria in the living room and I can talk to her to do her event but she talks about the cafe that I went to with libby in the first event which I didn't do at all.
OK, thanks. Your save has unearthed a bug in the code if you have Libby's relationship at 0 (which you do). We're jumping to the wrong place in the code. PHiL is going to look through things and figure out where he wants to take the player in this case. For now, if you'd like, I have changed the value of that stat to 1, bypassing the jump you've been seeing. If you replace your save with this one, you can continue with her event.

I'll also need to check the logic during Victoria's event. We should not have her dialogue act like you've been on Libby's event if you haven't. Either we don't run a check like we should, or we're increasing the Libby event counter before the jump, which we should not do. Thanks for letting me know so we can get this issue fixed.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man I really love some of these models, Libby and her mom especially but the sandbox makes me want to scream. A task list or schedule of some kind would be super helpful!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
why are there so many side quests and no way to find what to do or maybe I'm dumb. And these side quests have much better content than the main storyline.
Man I really love some of these models, Libby and her mom especially but the sandbox makes me want to scream. A task list or schedule of some kind would be super helpful!
On the main game menu, you can click the Tips option and then see suggestions on where and when to find girls for starting their main quests.
Everything falls apart from the gym...
but the game would be very good.
:(
When you say "from the gym", do you mean after that, or starting with that part? What in particular did you dislike about the content for Mel's first event?
just started and the mc and a tiny lil stewardess both down 3 full glasses each of what looks like whiskey....bruh, first of all who can just down whiskey like that secondly they would be fuuucked up from that,or atleast she would. did the creator of this game never have a drink?

i dunno am i just being picky or did you guys also react to that?
I'm not a drinker myself, so I won't pretend to be an authority on it, but according to this article, if a shot is about 1½ oz. (abt. 44 mL), after 2 or 3 you'll either have a light buzz or just begin getting drunk: . Things like gender, weight, how strong the whiskey is, etc., all affect how fast you would get drunk. I suppose we could just say both of them have a decent tolerance for alcohol. Shrug.png
Android version not working.....
I thing is too big file for installing. If i know is max 2gb for apk files and this file have 2.44gb
I've asked PHiL about that, so I'll let you know more when I do.
I don't see any free-roam mode that takes me to the start page
this is the last scene then game over
You should see the MC say goodnight to Libby and then a brief conversation between two unknown people. After that, you should be in free roam. Can you send me your game file? I'll see if I can tell what might have gone amiss.
So is there a list of future tags now?
I saw a discussion about the two most popular tags here but no conclusion about that.
I've now asked about that for you.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
By the way, do you know, why some of te renders (scenes) look ood, like streched, see my previous post ???
I don't actually think those look odd or stretched. The first you provided is a closeup of Libby and Penny, neither of whom look out of proportion to me. They are by a table with some shoes on it. Then, going back, you have on the left side three different curtains for three different rooms, which look to me correct: they get smaller but at something of an angle as the wall continues away from you. That's how they would appear IRL if you were standing where the MC is. On the left is a series of lingerie displays, again, continuing back in depth away from the MC and so would seem like at an angle a little because of where the MC is standing. The mirror in the back seems to show (though a little blurred) what you would see in the reflection that's as far away as that is (probably about 25 or 30 feet [7.5m to 9m] back).

The second image is where the MC sees things reflected in a mirror while being much closer to it, so you see something similar to the first because it's the reflection showing, going "backwards" toward the front of the store. The optical illusion probably comes from a combination of the mirror and the distance away from the MC that some objects appear. But this looks how I would expect; not odd to me. Here, for example, are two real photos of dressing room areas; I see what's in these imitated to a degree in the renders you indicated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I don't actually think those look odd or stretched. The first you provided is a closeup of Libby and Penny, neither of whom look out of proportion to me. They are by a table with some shoes on it. Then, going back, you have on the left side three different curtains for three different rooms, which look to me correct: they get smaller but at something of an angle as the wall continues away from you. That's how they would appear IRL if you were standing where the MC is. On the left is a series of lingerie displays, again, continuing back in depth away from the MC and so would seem like at an angle a little because of where the MC is standing. The mirror in the back seems to show (though a little blurred) what you would see in the reflection that's as far away as that is (probably about 25 or 30 feet [7.5m to 9m] back).

The second image is where the MC sees things reflected in a mirror while being much closer to it, so you see something similar to the first because it's the reflection showing, going "backwards" toward the front of the store. The optical illusion probably comes from a combination of the mirror and the distance away from the MC that some objects appear. But this looks how I would expect; not odd to me.
Dosn`t Pennys butt look odd to you ??? Here are allso some renders, that look odd to me, Victoria (Tall, egg head and thin legs), then again Libby (her head) and then Mel (Head) ??

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I guess you have a very particular idea of what a head should look like. There are all kinds of body types. I think these all look fine, TBH. For some of the girls in the games in your signature, I could point out similar "oddities" with the various girls. They just are different from others, I think. I really feel like these girls all look fine to me. You're the first one I remember seeing talk about what you find odd about the girls' shapes. I think it's just different tastes in what one likes or doesn't.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SweetTimes-0.18.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
SweetTimes-0.18.9
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for the torrent, devilkin!

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
walkthrough Mod V0.18.8 can use on V0.18.9?
Sounds like a question for BrandyYT, of course. In the future, I would mention them and/or quote their post (as I have done here) to better get their attention.
Sweet Times [v0.18.8] [SLG-Dev] Walkthrough/Gallery Unlocker Mod

Features:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD MOD:
Mega, Pixeldrian

drogina1

Mar 2, 2020
On the main game menu, you can click the Tips option and then see suggestions on where and when to find girls for starting their main quests.

When you say "from the gym", do you mean after that, or starting with that part? What in particular did you dislike about the content for Mel's first event?

I'm not a drinker myself, so I won't pretend to be an authority on it, but according to this article, if a shot is about 1½ oz. (abt. 44 mL), after 2 or 3 you'll either have a light buzz or just begin getting drunk: . Things like gender, weight, how strong the whiskey is, etc., all affect how fast you would get drunk. I suppose we could just say both of them have a decent tolerance for alcohol. View attachment 3061352

I've asked PHiL about that, so I'll let you know more when I do.

You should see the MC say goodnight to Libby and then a brief conversation between two unknown people. After that, you should be in free roam. Can you send me your game file? I'll see if I can tell what might have gone amiss.

I've now asked about that for you.
Thanks bro

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
need to start the game again for the mel quest, i dont see anything in the pc
You don't have to start a new game. The PC wasn't updated because that is moving to a cellphone that will be in the corner (lower right?) of the screen so you can more easily look at things instead of having to be in the MC's room to do so. (Dev-PHiL's aiming for that in the next version.)

For Mel's quest, just go to the lounge (backyard by the hot tub) in the evening, Monday through Friday. I'm not positive, but I think you might also need to have done Victoria's first quest before Mel shows up there. (Victoria is there in the evenings in the early game, so that's why I think her first event has to be finished before Mel shows up.)

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I'm not a drinker myself, so I won't pretend to be an authority on it, but according to this article, if a shot is about 1½ oz. (abt. 44 mL), after 2 or 3 you'll either have a light buzz or just begin getting drunk: . Things like gender, weight, how strong the whiskey is, etc., all affect how fast you would get drunk. I suppose we could just say both of them have a decent tolerance for alcohol. View attachment 3061352
that would be accurate if the liquid was filled up to about where her thumb is. that glass looks to be atleast 200 ml and its almost filled to the brim so them consuming 3 such glasses is like half a liter of whiskey each which is why it seemed odd to me that they just drank it like water
screenshot0001.png

Heres a glass that looks simmular to the glas with measurements
NC-WHISKEYGLASS-0001-NEWc.jpg
again maybe im just picky but it struck me as odd.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
that would be accurate if the liquid was filled up to about where her thumb is. that glass looks to be atleast 200 ml and its almost filled to the brim so them consuming 3 such glasses is like half a liter of whiskey each which is why it seemed odd to me that they just drank it like water
View attachment 3062542

Heres a glass that looks simmular to the glas with measurements
View attachment 3062587
again maybe im just picky but it struck me as odd.
Ah, well, IDK. I don't drink, so I really couldn't say. Seemed fine to me. Also, does she say it's whiskey? Maybe it's something else that has a similar color. (Again, I have no idea.)

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes