Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

jotaerre

Jul 15, 2017
that would be accurate if the liquid was filled up to about where her thumb is. that glass looks to be atleast 200 ml and its almost filled to the brim so them consuming 3 such glasses is like half a liter of whiskey each which is why it seemed odd to me that they just drank it like water
View attachment 3062542

Heres a glass that looks simmular to the glas with measurements
View attachment 3062587
again maybe im just picky but it struck me as odd.
I've met some old guys and girls that would drink that without thinking. Saw a few that couldn't do anything before drinking something. They functioned on alcohol. Some are still living, showing that alcohol does keep things from rotting.

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the option to make the game a VN was removed?
It never was going to have an option to be completely like a visual novel. PHiL (the dev) has provided an option just to play certain events so it's more like a VN, but it never was going to have a total VN mode or whatever. The first couple of events can be accessed on the MC's laptop in his room. However, PHiL is in the process of switching this to a phone that you'll be able to use instead, which will let you do the same thing (i.e., select a specific event to play). But that phone isn't ready yet; my understanding is he's hoping to have it finished in the next release.

papaco_

Sep 29, 2020
It never was going to have an option to be completely like a visual novel. PHiL (the dev) has provided an option just to play certain events so it's more like a VN, but it never was going to have a total VN mode or whatever. The first couple of events can be accessed on the MC's laptop in his room. However, PHiL is in the process of switching this to a phone that you'll be able to use instead, which will let you do the same thing (i.e., select a specific event to play). But that phone isn't ready yet; my understanding is he's hoping to have it finished in the next release.
ohhh i see, thank u for the clarification

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
-CookieMonster666-hey man i ccame over some inconsistenses ingame, like i reject the bj from the girl and that didint chancge the outcome of the conversation at all,if i refuse here im still liying .....and when i change the way i refer to the boss she didnt change also the way she reacts

• Thinking Face

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

NOTE: This is a bugfix, if below didn't affect you, you can ignore it.

v0.18.9.1 - Hotfix for looping issue with Libby if you did not previously tell her she's pretty.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anyone else have problem with Lacking animations ???? It started first at forrest scene, when MC bangs Vic at behind, then again when there are all five options of change animations at forrest. Allso second Hiko scene lacks, when you try to ingrease speed (footjob and BJ). :rolleyes::unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SweetTimes-0.18.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
For anyone seeing the bug with Libby looping back to the previous evening, this hotfix corrects that so you should be able to continue on now. Nillou2, after PHiL had the fix ready, I retested with your save before getting the hotfix up here, and Libby's event worked for me.

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
For anyone seeing the bug with Libby looping back to the previous evening, this hotfix corrects that so you should be able to continue on now. Nillou2, after PHiL had the fix ready, I retested with your save before getting the hotfix up here, and Libby's event worked for me.
hey and what about the one i sent you

4i4ak

Jan 6, 2019
Android version not working.....
I thing is too big file for installing. If i know is max 2gb for apk files and this file have 2.44gb
Actually apk cannot exceed 150 MB, but might have one main extension up to 2 GB and a patch with the same size too...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Actually apk cannot exceed 150 MB, but might have one main extension up to 2 GB and a patch with the same size too...
You're wildly incorrect... Apk can't exceed 2gb to run, can have (from personal experience installing Out of Touch) at least 4 rpas of around 5 gb each, iirc. And other than device storage and bandwidth I don't imagine there's a hard cap on rpa files.

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
It is unjust for Amber to have so little screen time, she is by far the hottest lady in this game. Victoria on the other hand looks like someone whose had multiple facial plastic surgeries to look worst than she was originally.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: moovigym

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Android version not working.....
I thing is too big file for installing. If i know is max 2gb for apk files and this file have 2.44gb
Glad I wasn't the only one.
I believe the Android links are now for a fixed version that PHiL sent me that was submitted to get the OP updated. If you haven't already, please try to download the Android version that's on the OP now. It should be different from the previous one and hopefully should work for you. I only looked at the GoFile link, and it seems like it's been updated. Let me know if it still is the old one or if it still doesn't work.

drogina1

Mar 2, 2020
I believe the Android links are now for a fixed version that PHiL sent me that was submitted to get the OP updated. If you haven't already, please try to download the Android version that's on the OP now. It should be different from the previous one and hopefully should work for you. I only looked at the GoFile link, and it seems like it's been updated. Let me know if it still is the old one or if it still doesn't work.
its working now.
thanks

• Red Heart

RuslanZelya

Jan 29, 2022
Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev] Прохождение/Мод разблокировки галереи

Функции:
[СПОЙЛЕР]
- Галерея разблокирована
- Мод прохождения. Вы можете включить/отключить мод в меню «Параметры».
[/СПОЙЛЕР]

Монтаж:
[СПОЙЛЕР]
ПК :
  1. Извлечь мод из zip-архива
  2. Скопируйте все содержимое папки с игрой и вставьте в папку «SweetTimes_PC_xxx/game».
  3. Заменить на оригинал
[/СПОЙЛЕР]

СКАЧАТЬ МОД:
Обновление​
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
это как скачать мод

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes