Ren'Py Sweet Times [v0.18.9.1] [SLG-Dev]

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
This is what I was talking about in my post – some manage to do it right the first time, while others still can't after many attempts.

Honestly, I'm a bit pleased when it's not accomplished on the first try. That's actually why I made it a bit more challenging.

For those who are having problems, here is the solution path for the various Victoria options:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun!
I'm so confused. So you cant start victoria's apartment event immediately to get the 2 forest/car scenes. You have to do the side event and first event first?

xDarkfox02

Mar 5, 2021
My game abrubptly ends after saying goodnight to Libby on the first night. I haven't seen any sort of fix in the forum apart from someone saying this shouldn't be possible, but it is. Anyone know of a workaround?

Shred_Smiler

Oct 1, 2021
This is what I was talking about in my post – some manage to do it right the first time, while others still can't after many attempts.

Honestly, I'm a bit pleased when it's not accomplished on the first try. That's actually why I made it a bit more challenging.

For those who are having problems, here is the solution path for the various Victoria options:

Have fun!
Thanks for the help, but how do you start the side event with the swim trunks? :)

DeadEyesSee

Jan 27, 2018
1. Firstly, your relationship with her should be 2 or better.
And I know this how? As far as I have seen there is no way to actually track any points in game. I have tried many different paths of the new update and so far had no lewd scene with Victoria whatsoever (In an old save as well as a brand new one). Also how do I buy swimming trunks? Found it ...

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So let me make sure I have this correct. After the prologue, you have one main event with the MILF and one with the daughter correct? Then there is some side event with the daughter where you are supposed to visit her at the cafe but how the bleedin' hell do you leave the house?

Also, no sex with either of the two main LIs, to this point, right? I did not get any shot at doing anything with the daughter, maybe should not have helped Sarah out. Went to kiss the MILF but she rebuffed it.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So let me make sure I have this correct. After the prologue, you have one main event with the MILF and one with the daughter correct? Then there is some side event with the daughter where you are supposed to visit her at the cafe but how the bleedin' hell do you leave the house?

Also, no sex with either of the two main LIs, to this point, right? I did not get any shot at doing anything with the daughter, maybe should not have helped Sarah out. Went to kiss the MILF but she rebuffed it.
Monday through Friday, go to the entryway (click under the stairs if you're in the living room) and there should be an exclamation mark on the shoes. Then pick "Joey's Café" from the menu.
No sex with Libby as of v0.18.08 or with Mel, but there is sex with Victoria. There are also lewd activities with Jane (coffee shop, footjob), Hiko (apartment lesbian couple, handjob, blowjob, footjob), and Amber (Victoria's boss, fingering). In most cases, each girl has lewd content that leads up to sex, but which has not quite gotten to actual sex yet.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Monday through Friday, go to the entryway (click under the stairs if you're in the living room) and there should be an exclamation mark on the shoes. Then pick "Joey's Café" from the menu.
No sex with Libby as of v0.18.08 or with Mel, but there is sex with Victoria. There are also lewd activities with Jane (coffee shop, footjob), Hiko (apartment lesbian couple, handjob, blowjob, footjob), and Amber (Victoria's boss, fingering). In most cases, each girl has lewd content that leads up to sex, but which has not quite gotten to actual sex yet.
Yeah, I went through again, with skip turned on and chose Stay with "Libby" in the coffee house and got some more content that way, nothing physical but some visual and extra choices. I also redid the "Victoria" quest, choosing to lie this time(which I think is the wrong thing to do, I think you should be rewarded for telling the truth) and got her sex scene.

FWIW, I saw the exclamation on the shoes after the first playthrough but clicking on it acted like I had already seen the even, only got the "Nevermind" option.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I went through again, with skip turned on and chose Stay with "Libby" in the coffee house and got some more content that way, nothing physical but some visual and extra choices. I also redid the "Victoria" quest, choosing to lie this time(which I think is the wrong thing to do, I think you should be rewarded for telling the truth) and got her sex scene.

FWIW, I saw the exclamation on the shoes after the first playthrough but clicking on it acted like I had already seen the even, only got the "Nevermind" option.
If you see the "Never mind" option, you either have not yet met enough prerequisites to go to the café (for instance, if you hadn't had the MC talk to Libby in her room yet after the Prologue or something), or you had the MC go there on a weekend, in which case he wouldn't have the option to leave as of this version.

As far as lying to Victoria, obviously realistically telling the truth is almost always the best option. However, in this particular case she was feeling very self-conscious. So by making the other choice, it's not like the MC is pulling the wool over her eyes; she even says she'll pretend to believe him (but with other words). But by not exacerbating her existing doubts about herself by confirming the MC is getting it on with other women, she lets her guard down enough for the timing for sex to be accepted. She's not stupid; it's not like the MC fools her or anything. But it's very easy to lie to yourself if you can point to enough evidence — fake (the MC said he didn't) or not — to support your self-deception. Also, if you haven't yet had the MC go to the clothing store and met Penny (again, with Victoria this time), you should do so (afternoons, talk to Victoria in the living room). While there, if the MC looks at Penny's butt plug, Victoria will notice — and get very turned on (as long as he praises how she looks beautiful, etc.), despite her initial reaction.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019

Have fun!

Have fun!
Thanks a lot Dev.

The problem is I can not trigger the scene with Vic inside the hot tube showing her boobies, or MC licking her when she is sleeping in her bed, and not pretty sure about the third scene at the forest...

Also, the Pal who is making the walkthrough, is not matching some options with those you gave me here...

Cheers !

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Been awhile but was curious if there was an option now to tell Jada to pound sand? When I last played it was an choice between femdom content and being a sleezy pos that took her money, neither of those appealed to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Been awhile but was curious if there was an option now to tell Jada to pound sand? When I last played it was an choice between femdom content and being a sleezy pos that took her money, neither of those appealed to me.
She's not in the current version, but she will be in a coming release. I assume you'll be able to tell her to get lost again, but since PHiL's not gotten that back in the game quite yet, I won't be able to confirm until after the next version is released.

So far, I believe he pretty much lets you develop something with or reject any girl, at least for the most part. For sure you don't have to get more intimate with side girls, like Hiko or Jane. Since Jada is a side girl (or, at least, unless plans for her have changed), I believe you'll probably be able to reject her if you want. But since I'm not PHiL, I reserve the right to be wrong about this. :oops:

Reactions: Cernunnos.

-DEV-Phil-

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2021
Not a huge fan of "end scenes" where it seems like the games over and it actually has more content. Im not sure if Im missing a LOT as I couldnt figure out how to leave the house on Friday to go see Hika, I cant seem to do much except go through the house and not seeing new stuff for days after 4 events (though looking through forum says theres more) Its the problem with the find the pixels in free roam, Ive liked the scenes so far but its dragging the game down as I really have no clue how to get much of anything.

Since I've read this several times now, I'll take a look at how I can make this a bit more obvious in the next update. From the camera angle perspective, it's difficult to implement adding a clickable door in the lower hallway. Currently, you have to click on the shoes to exit the house. In the future, I'm thinking of possibly adding a small icon in the bottom right, like a globe or a house, that you can click on to access the other areas outside.
cant click on the camera in mc room

Until now, nothing has gone wrong there, the following could have happened: You already have the camera, you haven't reached the point of picking up the camera yet.

Or perhaps it's an issue on my end. Which version and platform are you playing on?

Jada is coming back with different options in the next update ;)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Since I've read this several times now, I'll take a look at how I can make this a bit more obvious in the next update. From the camera angle perspective, it's difficult to implement adding a clickable door in the lower hallway. Currently, you have to click on the shoes to exit the house. In the future, I'm thinking of possibly adding a small icon in the bottom right, like a globe or a house, that you can click on to access the other areas outside.
I think the method you got for going outside is OK, I saw the shoes and the big ! easily enough. Played a bit further and Hika event was available on the next friday, I also restarted and got it to appear first friday so Im guessing I just didnt check at the right time. Still kinda feels like a hunt for content, maybe a way to do it is hints in the computer for the side quests more a checklist as you have a tips section in the menu. (btw I completely missed that laptop in the first run, but that isnt your fault I was kinda doing other things too.) I also hadnt noticed the door on the second floor to Mels room until 2 weeks in either.

Something else that does kinda feel off and I think it might be solved with an image flip is the MC bedroom, Im forever clicking on his ensuite to go into the hallway because to click to go into his room is the left side so I naturally click on the right side to go out. But this could be just me.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I use the wt-mod. Some images are not displayed? Is it the mod or are the images missing in general?
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :rolleyes: :mad::mad::sick::eek::(

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Well this is still no better and still cannot fathom why the Dev ruined this game, the new method he has applied make the game / story choppy and crude looking where it was so nice in the first go through, the characters all changed as well must have changed your people who originally made this story good because the new is sorry crappy, I really cannot continue here bye

Reactions: stargate1979

Stoffe5231

Aug 10, 2023

Have fun!
Hi, new here and new to the game. Thanks for the help with Victorias scenes but I´m only able to get two forest scenes. When and the third one?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes