BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Overview:
(Formally know as Sweet life)
Your are a young man having recently lost you parents in a car accident. Because of your father military career, you and the rest of your family have been dragged around for years to whatever places he was assigned to. You always thought that you'll follow the same path as him but having lost your link to the military life, you decided to leave your old life behind. After losing all sense of purpose, you were suddenly contacted by an old friend of you mom who kindly invited you to come live with her and her eldest daughter to start a new life.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2023-11-06
Developer: SLG-Dev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.9.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras:
* - GERMAN TRANSLATION*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

libbysideevent1004.jpg libbymeltalk007.jpg loev053.jpg opening102.jpg amber030.jpg libbyevent020.jpg loev034.jpg amber004.jpg meetvic009.jpg libbyevent004.jpg amber020.jpg opening037.jpg 01807004.jpg 01807002.jpg 01807001.jpg amberpool0033.jpg hikon0022.jpg vicnight0023.jpg vicsebent0012.jpg vicsebent0178.jpg vicsebent0207.jpg vicsebent0275.jpg vicsebent0294.jpg vicshop0059.jpg victoria_pool_018.jpg zamberbo017.jpg vicsebent0330.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Male Protagonist, Female Protagonist
Can you tell us if is a gender choice (we choose the gender) or we are forced to play as both Male and female.
The overviews seem like we play as one but who knows, there is no much info on the patreon page.

PS: (for those that have doubts about this, the game is "Gender choice" you can choose to play as female or male mc, since is a pre-alpha the female mc is not done yet but will be in the future it seems)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well this one looks better then the other sweet life and the girls are hotter looking.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
YGOLD

It's probably not in game yet or it needs a patch when the content is added as on their patreon the aunt is listed as landlord and she has a daughter as well.

lkta

May 3, 2017
Short and sweet, Art looks nice enough. Lots of spelling mistakes, even in the first couple of lines (KNOW you have to pick / SRORRY) and some odd grammar/word choices in places. Quite stange, Some of the text looks like it flows naturally and some of it looks like it was written by a robot, really needs proof reading & tidying up in places.

Choice of male or female is also kinda pointless at this point as you can only be male.

Get rid of the instant game over screen, why wouldn't you ring the bell? and why just end the game? rediculous

Could also maybe use an end screen rather than just jumping back to the start screen mid conversation.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Multiple protagonist
You should delete that tag if we can choose one gender/protagonist. (y)
In any case thanks for the upload, as always.
It seems like Gender Choice may be something added in the future, but right now its only male.
As I guessed by the overview, I think it will be better to put that in the overview so people know.

DELETE FUCKING 'FEMALE PROTOGONIST' TAG !!!
he did put the tags well if we are going to be able to play as female, the only thing that he needs to delete is "Multiple protagonists", that is what got me confused because that implies being forced to playing both genders.
And please try to be more respectful to the uploaders ;)

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
On the topic of "aunt" it's worth noting just cause you call someone aunt doesn't mean you're related. Me and my siblings called our next door neighbors aunt and uncle while growing up because they had been living there since before I was born and was a close friends of the family. In other words the incest tag may be necessary in the future or not intended at all.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'm just hoping that if you are playing as the female protag that you have a choice to go full lesbo harem route. The women just look to damn good I want all of them. :love:

Side question does anyone know if the dev is going with animated H-scenes or just still images?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I will never understand why some people try to use American slang when it's clear that the writing is from someone who's not a native English speaker. It's actually OK to write dialogue that doesn't have slang like thicc or on fleek in it. That crap is cringe enough from the native speakers; please don't let that cancer spread. (And yes, I'm aware I hypocritically used slang in my post.)

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok...

1. I dont like the house asset. It is just stupid with the large gate that has no space for any car ... dont know why ppl use that? I guess it is free? ^^
2. get rid of the stupid game over choices ... THAT IS BULLSHIT!
3. Sometimes I think the MC is just thinking, but it is not marked (at least I think so) - and on other times thoughts are just text without an indicator that they are the MC's thoughts. Yes you get that, but still - that is something to improve.
4. So .. the MC gets the largest room in the house? ... Why? .. Why should he get the Master bedroom instead of Victoria?
5. Victoria's facial expressions are way to exaggerated. Most of the time she look like she gets a nice surprise all the time.
6. The daughter, when meeting her love interest/potential GF ... its basically the same event when the MC arrives "bla bla bla - please stop me from talking". But maybe that is intentional.
7. Dont end the game without a warning screen.

Its a solid start. Writing feels a bit off at times and the whole setting isnt that convincing. The house seems a bit to small for Victoria to offer everyone to stay there. Even for 3 ppl its seems to be quite small. As I said, not a big fan of the house asset.

Currently there is only that 1 game over choice - so the only choice we have sucks hard.... thats bad.

My suggestion: Just add no impact choices. Something small like how you introduce yourself (nervous, confident e.g.) just for some different text.

on the male/female/multiple protag tag thing. I dont understand the choice at the start. I dont think the dev has the capacity to pull that of at any time. That would be 2 different games. BUT we follow the daughter and therefore we have 2 protagonists.

I am not a fan of that stuff - I prefer to know and see only what the MC is witnessing.

All in all - it is just a short teaser/prologue and nothing more. The version number is quite misleading on that part.

Mulato

Oct 1, 2020
Hi everyone, On behalf of the Dev, let me thank you all for trying the game and all the feedback, it'll be really useful.
Not everything is set in stone so some things might change later.
I won't answer all the question as even I don't know all the answers so I'll let him handle most of them.

What I can already answer:
- It's not the same Sweet Life as the one made by FRLGames, see it as Sweet Life Game or SLG
- Spelling mistakes are plenty but it's getting better. I do/did some proofreading but I'm not a native english speaker myself. That also explain why sometimes some part can sound strange. The Dev is currently looking for a professional proofreader for the game.

Thank you again for the feedback ;)

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hi everyone, On behalf of the Dev, let me thank you all for trying the game and all the feedback, it'll be really useful.
Not everything is set in stone so some things might change later.
I won't answer all the question as even I don't know all the answers so I'll let him handle most of them.

What I can already answer:
- It's not the same Sweet Life as the one made by FRLGames, see it as Sweet Life Game or SLG
- Spelling mistakes are plenty but it's getting better. I do/did some proofreading but I'm not a native english speaker myself. That also explain why sometimes some part can sound strange. The Dev is currently looking for a professional proofreader for the game.

Thank you again for the feedback ;)
Only question I can think most will want to know..

Is this an Incest game? Or is it just using 'Aunt' as nickname?

2.90 star(s) 11 Votes