2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
wow, it's still as messy as it started, I thought given time those "place holder images" will be improved with hi-res ones. but it looks like they just added more bad images to the mix.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i agree, the cg quality is not great, but the worse is the language. a bit disappointed as i like the idea.

Reactions: User_17502

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I'm never going to hold my breath on this one, but for some reason I've grown a little affection for it.
The renders go from reasonable to pretty rough. There are some with artefacts on that look like the artist is trying to do some clever things and failing. EG when dancing there are a bunch of 'worms' on the wall (bad cloning?) and Brian has sparkles all down one side of his face in one scene, just like the sparkles all over the background. I didn't want to mention the cross-eyed sex face...but it's funny :)

The writing is, how's the best way to describe it, crap. Still feels like it's written by a horny 15 year old. It is obvious that the writer isn't a native English speaker and maybe a proper translation would improve it, but I can't see it being by a vast amount.

It's not a huge update, but there is some fun to be had. Though it does finish rather abruptly.

All said and done, it feels like one of my favourite B movies. I know it's bad, you know it's bad, but it doesn't stop us getting some pop corn and dimming the lights and having a good time.

Reactions: ozoz69 and baka

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
seems to be an error in the patch where it has made a number of characters call other characters by their name with a familial descriptor attached to it

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hey friends.
Does anyone know what conditions I am create this game with?

How many hours a day do I have for my facilities?

I read all kinds of criticism. I accept these.
I accept the criticism of the game, the badness of the translation, the negativity of the renderings, the evil of the update, in short, every criticism in the frame of respect.

But .......... I DO NOT AGREE THAT.

Disrespectful comments, swearing (Turkish friends, do not play the game if you do not want to) Racist comments, comments that claim I made this game for money, (I wonder who is not doing it for money.)

I will not publish the Turkish language of the game from now on. I will continue to do even if there is only one person who wants to play. When a person does not even want to play. I will end the game that day. I do not force anyone to play. I respect everybody, I wait for everybody

JUST RESPECT. JUST RESPECT

I wish all happy and beautiful days.

And sorry my English

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hey friends.

I accept the criticism of the game, the badness of the translation, the negativity of the renderings, the evil of the update, in short, every criticism in the frame of respect.

Disrespectful comments, swearing (Turkish friends, do not play the game if you do not want to) Racist comments, comments that claim I made this game for money, (I wonder who is not doing it for money.)

I will not publish the Turkish language of the game from now on. I will continue to do even if there is only one person who wants to play. When a person does not even want to play. I will end the game that day. I do not force anyone to play. I respect everybody, I wait for everybody

And sorry my English
Respect what you do man in all honesty I don’t think I could do what you do let alone come up with a story and if you have to make people wait for good quality content just do it but like you said it wouldn’t be bad to hear from the community so you know what needs improving upon as for the language to be honest really didn’t bother me that much

Reactions: crisbr

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Respect what you do man in all honesty I don’t think I could do what you do let alone come up with a story and if you have to make people wait for good quality content just do it but like you said it wouldn’t be bad to hear from the community so you know what needs improving upon as for the language to be honest really didn’t bother me that much

I do not say anything to the comments made in respect. Everyone is free to comment.

My words are insulting and slanderous

Reactions: crisbr and kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I do not say anything to the comments made in respect. Everyone is free to comment.

My words are insulting and slanderous
Did you mean your words are NOT insulting or slanderous? I did not find them insulting.

I've always been of the opinion that when feeding back try and be constructive, try and be respectful if not to the person to what you are talking about. I often fail.
I look at these from a user point of view - I do not have the equipment to do even simple renders (yet), I have not completed a story yet and as for coding...I could throw together a straight click through novel without choices or stats.

Question - do you write this in English or do you write it in Turkish and translate it? If you translate do you do it or get someone or a machine to do it?
do you have any native English speaker proof read it?
I can't dedicate vast time to it so couldn't go digging through a bunch of coding, but reading just the script per update and commenting on it shouldn't be too arduous if you want to drop me a line.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Did you mean your words are NOT insulting or slanderous? I did not find them insulting.

I've always been of the opinion that when feeding back try and be constructive, try and be respectful if not to the person to what you are talking about. I often fail.
I look at these from a user point of view - I do not have the equipment to do even simple renders (yet), I have not completed a story yet and as for coding...I could throw together a straight click through novel without choices or stats.

Question - do you write this in English or do you write it in Turkish and translate it? If you translate do you do it or get someone or a machine to do it?
do you have any native English speaker proof read it?
I can't dedicate vast time to it so couldn't go digging through a bunch of coding, but reading just the script per update and commenting on it shouldn't be too arduous if you want to drop me a line.
My words are not for you. not taken over you

My computer is so bad, it makes me crazy.
I work both, I devote time to eviction and I am trying to make this game. And I offer that you like playing. If I can make money, I say good. If I can not win the problem, The money I earned so far is not worth the time and effort I spend. But I keep going for those who love the game.
I am Turk. my biggest disappointment was eating swearing from my Turkish friends. That's all I wrote about it. After that, I will not update in Turkish after that.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Hey friends.

And sorry my English
your game is very good no matter what others say they do not have at least the capacity and the disposition that you have to create this beautiful game bro congratulations .Me and my friends from Brazil love your game.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
your game is very good no matter what others say they do not have at least the capacity and the disposition that you have to create this beautiful game bro congratulations .Me and my friends from Brazil love your game.

Thank you so much. I will continue to do for friends like you.

Reactions: Kadaro and crisbr
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes