2.90 star(s) 12 Votes
R

RWaites

Error fixed and walktrought
May 9 at 5:42pm
I also received a few error messages in the game.
If you have received these mistakes
1. elliotsad.png not found error (fixed)
2. In v0.02 you will have drinks in the Restauratta in a few stages if you choose the negative option, the game is over. These options are bound to v0.03
I apologize for all these errors
For these, please replace the following script with the english.rpy file in the game / language / folder.
Second, you can use friends who want to take advantage of the game I've prepared for walktrough.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
so i notice the cuckold tag and cuckold stat in the game. i assume these will be scenes where the husband didn't know of the wifes cheating? like she did it on her own without his approval?

i was wondering if there was going to be a "wimp" route. where you can choose all options to not share her, but choose all options for her to act like a slut. that way she gets dickings from other guys.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
so i notice the cuckold tag and cuckold stat in the game. i assume these will be scenes where the husband didn't know of the wifes cheating? like she did it on her own without his approval?
Assume nothing! Assume = Ass of u and me
More seriously, it depends on the devs definition of cuckold. I have one in mind, but that aligns more with the old fashioned type, similar to what you have written. Others have differing definitions. We definitely know there is going to be swinging and I've even seen people put this with the definition, so a bit of the horse's mouth is needed.

i was wondering if there was going to be a "wimp" route. where you can choose all options to not share her, but choose all options for her to act like a slut. that way she gets dickings from other guys.
I've not seen any writing about a wimp route. @ozoz69 is a member of the forum so no harm in grabbing his attention (@ then at least the 1st 3 letters of their user name, then click on the list). Either for confirmation or as a suggestion.

Reactions: UncleVT

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017

you'll see it for a while at version 4 and will be more in later versions

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
More seriously, it depends on the devs definition of cuckold. I have one in mind, but that aligns more with the old fashioned type, similar to what you have written. Others have differing definitions. We definitely know there is going to be swinging and I've even seen people put this with the definition, so a bit of the horse's mouth is needed.

I've not seen any writing about a wimp route. @ozoz69 is a member of the forum so no harm in grabbing his attention (@ then at least the 1st 3 letters of their user name, then click on the list). Either for confirmation or as a suggestion.

I read the message he wrote and I replied. I hope it is descriptive

Reactions: kiteares
U

User_17502

Reactions: kiteares and ozoz69

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
The language changes to turkish after the tattoo parlor... any ideas to fix it?

Replace the file on the link with the english.rpy file in the game / language folder.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes