2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
i like this sort of game, ntr/cuckold and interracial sex are some of my favorite fetishes.
need to figure out where the cuckold comes in cos if hubby is getting some action on the side, then surely he won't care what wifey is upto because he's getting his fun elsewhere.
i'm concerned that some of my choices did not seem to matter, and the game seemed to carry on as though i'd made the choice to do things that i did not choose to do, which at some point in the game are going to force me to play the game in a way that i do not want to, and for me if my choices do not matter then this game will become frustrating quite quickly.
i also agree with the tattoo comments, about them being optional, as i feel we should be able to choose when we have them and how many we have, another nice touch IF POSSIBLE would be having the option to choose which tatts we have and where we have them.
i see a lot of potential for this game if you stick with it, but for me you need to get the branching/choices right.

kchat

Mar 25, 2018
hi, i couldn't reach the part with other family. The chapter ended. Am i missing somethng ?

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
One of the better games at the moment, in my opinion. The story is good as well as the directions so far it goes. Really anxious to see the new update!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
oHHHH nicegame man put more

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Really enjoyed.... it Good game....man out some more if ntr and exhibitionism

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
i have many erros like this sad >.<
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'elliotsad.png'>:
  File "game/language/english.rpy", line 432, in script
    e sad "Yes, Tania, I understand. (What the hell did I agree to)"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'elliotsad.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/language/english.rpy", line 432, in script
    e sad "Yes, Tania, I understand. (What the hell did I agree to)"
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 414, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 229, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'elliotsad.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
SWINGER FAMILY 0.03
Thu May 03 01:26:31 2018

Reactions: tomislazy

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
My first try at this, and - on a Mac version - same thing. Couldn't get more than a few minutes into it without multiple bugs like this. I could always advance by ignoring, but kinda ruins the immersion...

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
@ozoz69 hey! I am @CobraPL and I decided to help You with game assets.
First of all current build misses file "elliotsad.png". Please add it to the game.
Secondly - you use WAV files, which are uneccesary big. I fixed that for you :)

This archive contains Your images folder from 0.0.3 version. All wavs are converted to Ogg.
So delete wav files, paste these Ogg and edit script to use Ogg.

Also, all PNGs and JPGs are losslessy optimized. So just overwrite all PNGs and JPGs with respespective files from archive.

Reactions: tomislazy and Pagot
2.90 star(s) 12 Votes