2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
How i can get 30 points with ashley ???

Tania and Ashley, there is an option while chatting in Tania's lounge.

"Talk to her about the underwear" = +1

When Tania striptures, she asks:

"Tell me the truth, my ass or Ashley's ass?"
answer:

"Ashley's ass": Tania -1 Ashley +1

"Tania +1 Ashley +1 Threesomegirl + = 2 (total = 2)" Tanya +1 Ashley's ass as I'm sure it's as beautiful as your ass "

Ashley and Tania cafeteria:

"Talk about her underwear": Ashley + 5 (total = 7)

"Tell the Truth": Ashley +5 (total = 12)

"Show it": Ashley + 5 = (total = 17)

"Show tattoo": Ashley +5 = (total 22)

"Tell Ashley you liked it": Ashley + 3 (total 25)

Will Tania dance with Brian? Tania asks you.

"(What shall I do?)" Ashley + 5 (total 30)

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
i have many erros like this sad >.<
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'elliotsad.png'>:
  File "game/language/english.rpy", line 432, in script
    e sad "Yes, Tania, I understand. (What the hell did I agree to)"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'elliotsad.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/language/english.rpy", line 432, in script
    e sad "Yes, Tania, I understand. (What the hell did I agree to)"
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3118, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2041, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 485, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 233, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 145, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 717, in render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 661, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 414, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\image.py", line 229, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\Window System\H-Game\lol 11\SWINGERFAMILY-0.03-market\renpy\loader.py", line 555, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'elliotsad.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
SWINGER FAMILY 0.03
Thu May 03 01:26:31 2018
Elliot sad png is due to the change of the elliot character. I'm sorry for that.
The following file for the Elliot sad png solution
Replace with swingerfamily / game / language / english.rpy.

DGS600

Nov 11, 2017
Great game Awesome graphics Don't need demos It's easy to do what you like. Using the "STATS" function You can have more fun. NTR or Threesomegil It's up to you. Awesome! Good game!!:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

p.s I must mention that the game music is hot :eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: ozoz69

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Hi Ozoz, firstly I'd like to congratz you with your game. You have made something that really caught me and kept my attention through the update 0.01 and 0.02 in 1 go. I hope you will keep up with the work, I enjoyed what you are planning for 0.04 as well. Now after a day at work, finally I can enjoy 0.03 :)

Reactions: ozoz69 and CobraPL

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Elliot sad png is due to the change of the elliot character. I'm sorry for that.
The following file for the Elliot sad png solution
Replace with swingerfamily / game / language / english.rpy.
:) I just copied one of the elliot faces and remaned it...also worked atreat ;)

R

RWaites

I started working on version 4. Here are some tips on versioning
In this version you, your brother and Violet (the secretary) are moving forward. But will he tell Tania? or will he not tell?
The children (Sally, Dennis, Elliot and Layla) will make their college choices. Will Tania be more helpful in choosing Elliot?
Ashley and Brian will pay for Spring. Will Tania learn more?
Ashley will start teaching you and Tania. Who's going to ruin Tania's ass chick.
Ashley and Tania are getting closer

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Hi Ozoz, firstly I'd like to congratz you with your game. You have made something that really caught me and kept my attention through the update 0.01 and 0.02 in 1 go. I hope you will keep up with the work, I enjoyed what you are planning for 0.04 as well. Now after a day at work, finally I can enjoy 0.03 :)

As far as I can, I try to keep on my own, but without support it seems difficult. I am currently continuing with little support. This is insufficient. I need a little more support.

Reactions: dparadise

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
you loaded a elliot face and tried it. That's what I understand.

yes it is a solution but I did not go to such a solution that everyone can not.
It could be Shouda; It would be a solution to replicate one of the pictures of elliot as elliotsad.png

Reactions: frasse and kiteares

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Replace the file I gave with the english.rpy file. Elliot face dont load.
Thanks, my personal fix was before you issued the rpy file.
Great to see a dev interacting here, especially providing fixes on the hoof.
Enjoying the game so far and looking forward to more.

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
As far as I can, I try to keep on my own, but without support it seems difficult. I am currently continuing with little support. This is insufficient. I need a little more support.
I thought the same when I saw your patreon yesterday, so helped out a bit ;)

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Thanks, my personal fix was before you issued the rpy file.
Great to see a dev interacting here, especially providing fixes on the hoof.
Enjoying the game so far and looking forward to more.
I misunderstood your message first. And I understand.
I changed my mind but I think I'm late.

Reactions: kiteares

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game is becoming better and better... i'll wait for the real action, but the premises are real good!

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
@ozoz69 ,Will there be an opportunity to continue the game without asking Brian about their relationship with Ashley? Now this is the end of the version or will it always be a dead end option?

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
@ozoz69 ,Will there be an opportunity to continue the game without asking Brian about their relationship with Ashley? Now this is the end of the version or will it always be a dead end option?

The game will wife swap of the game, other topics will be placed in a small game.
So, ultimately, brian and you will change your wife in this game. I suggest you ask Brian about your life style. If you do not ask Brian's score will decrease and you will have trouble changing your partner in the future.
Do not ask brian if he is there, the game is over. Actually it was supposed to be the end of 0.02. While I was working at 0.03, I forgot to connect the buyer from 0.02 to 0.03. But I did not notice it because no one asked for it. At 0.04 I'll try to fix it.
For now, you will either wait for 0.04 or you will ask brian that question.

The game will change the subject of the game, other topics will be placed in a small game.
So, ultimately, brian and you will change your wife in this game. I suggest you ask Brian about your life style. If you do not ask Brian's score will decrease and you will have trouble changing your partner in the future.
Do not ask brian if he is there, the game is over. Actually it was supposed to be the end of 0.02. While I was working at 0.03, I forgot to connect the buyer from 0.02 to 0.03. But I did not notice it because no one asked for it. At 0.04 I'll try to fix it.
For now, you will either wait for 0.04 or you will ask brian that question.

Last note:
My computer and my time are not enough to fix some mistakes and faults instantly.
But Patreon is able to respond to the request immediately and I can fix it. If you appreciate my sponsors are inadequate.
And I need more support to be able to fix such errors instantly.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Important Note Please Read:
To the attention of those who will offer me help!

So far, many people have offered to help me (I have not asked for help from anyone). I am happy to accept these benefits. I published the names in the credits section in my game. But even though these people offer themselves, the later versions also leave their help with things like "I have work", "I have no time", v, s.
I would like to express my gratitude to only one person here. this person is SUPHION. Not only does he still help me in spite of all the work intensity.
I am the only one in the making of this game. If there are friends who volunteered to help me in this vote, or if anyone is offering to help, they should be careful.
1. I still do not have any help from anyone, but I do not even say no to helping people.
2. They will visit my patronage page for money. See what I earn, see what I earn and what I can give.
3. If they can go to the end, they will not leave halfway,
4. You are assured what kind of help they will give you.

If you are going to do these things, please do not offer me help. By doing this you break my enthusiasm and confidence. Until the end of this game
Then I will start the new project. with or without help

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes