2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
How can i cheat in game when daughter so daughter can stay after mom saw her peeping
You mean to have her watch mum and dad have sex or for her to join in.
Watch - I think she's seen all she can for the time being
Join - make a bunch of renders, write additional script, update the various rpy files...oh and while you are at it, you can start a mod thread...

Reactions: UncleVT

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
That daughter sneeking and see preants fucking and dad tell mom daughter is here i want to let her keep watching but i need more points
When his father saw Sally; If you click on "Let every watch", sally watches for a while and goes.
If you click "Tell Tania (I wonder what Tania will do."), Then Tania Sally will speak and speak.
The 3rd option finishes the scene.

If you think you will choose option 2. A few conversations will come to you and Tania. then you tell Tania that Sally is watching you. there are two options here

"Sally, honey, what is it, what do you want?" in this option sally continues to talk

"Sally, honey, do not you see, we are busy." Do not you feel ashamed to peek on mommy and daddy? this option goes sally

After a few conversations with her mother, there are two more options.

"It is fine honey. You are old enough, you can tell me what you want." (important: if your flashing score is not 53 you will not be able to continue, you will have to go back and reward your score.) Hike is related to the codes and will affect the whole game and may lead to different results in the new versions.)

"You are right honey. Can you close the door. In this option, Sally closes the door and continues to talk.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
When his father saw Sally; If you click on "Let every watch", sally watches for a while and goes.
If you click "Tell Tania (I wonder what Tania will do."), Then Tania Sally will speak and speak.
The 3rd option finishes the scene.

If you think you will choose option 2. A few conversations will come to you and Tania. then you tell Tania that Sally is watching you. there are two options here

"Sally, honey, what is it, what do you want?" in this option sally continues to talk

"Sally, honey, do not you see, we are busy." Do not you feel ashamed to peek on mommy and daddy? this option goes sally

After a few conversations with her mother, there are two more options.

"It is fine honey. You are old enough, you can tell me what you want." (important: if your flashing score is not 53 you will not be able to continue, you will have to go back and reward your score.) Hike is related to the codes and will affect the whole game and may lead to different results in the new versions.)

"You are right honey. Can you close the door. In this option, Sally closes the door and continues to talk.
But i dont have 53 point do you i need save game for this

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017

I think you can save the game later if you want to continue here.

But you probably have chosen a negative choice in a place where Tania is flashing. I think it's time to go back to the skip button, let's make Tania flash in the flashing scenes. After each click, check your score from the top right corner of the screen to see if your score has increased or decreased. When you come to the scene that you say, you must have come to 53 points.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Could we hope, that in next update Tanya doesn’t wear panties?:FeelsGoodMan:
Maybe she will not wear it in the September version:cool:. But she will not wear it for who:rolleyes:. And will she continue to not wear?:angel:

Who knows?:confused:

Reactions: Del.Mar

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Very nice :)
Will you continue Tanya’s degradation into dirty slut?
Pure husband:evilsmile:

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Very nice :)
Will you continue Tanya’s degradation into dirty slut?
Pure husband:evilsmile:
Yes, Tania is going to be a diry slut.:p But the husband is pure? Or does he want it? I am not sure.:winkytongue:

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
But the husband is pure? Or does he want it? I am not sure.
He accepted to swing, maybe he is not pure) Oh, one more question: will you implement more tatoo stuff, piercings, maybe breast expansion?
If Tanya loves black dudes, maybe put tatoo “Q”
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Pi
He accepted to swing, maybe he is not pure) Oh, one more question: will you implement more tatoo stuff, piercings, maybe breast expansion?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do not like piercing. So Tania will not be piercing. But maybe it could be girls. It will be a tattoo, but not now. Tania and Ashley go to tattoo Mike for Ashley. But maybe Tania could make it to other places. (pussy ass or tits)

My computer is not good for the bigger updates and the different variants to make in the vote. I think I will change my computer in late September or late October. So after a few updates it will be much better and bigger updates.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
TBH it doesn't take too long to tab through to the scene you want. At the start of the scene the flashing score is 33, you gain a further 20 through following @ozoz69 's instructions.

Yes that's right, drop her IQ by 100 while she gets up to speed with one of the most stupid crazes currently kicking about (IMO of course). Not forgetting, she's married to a white dude, so would mean a cuck route or a divorce.
I hope this doesn't go down the stupid 'ooh big cock, I'm in love' route and hope we continue to get some choice over whose with who.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I think Ashley need tatoo also;)
Two horny sluts:evilsmile:

Remember Ashley already knew Mike. And he knows how big his cock is.
Ashley's fantasy:
Ashley and Tania are Mike's daughters.

Do you think Ashley will be good when they go to Mike? Will Tania watch them or will she join them? Daddy's fucked to get together?

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Do you think Ashley will be good when they go to Mike? Will Tania watch them or will she join them? Daddy's fucked to get together?
I think player will choose the route. May be in first time Tanya will be watch and masturbate, for example -:)
TBH it doesn't take too long to tab through to the scene you want. At the start of the scene the flashing score is 33, you gain a further 20 through following @ozoz69 's instructions.

Yes that's right, drop her IQ by 100 while she gets up to speed with one of the most stupid crazes currently kicking about (IMO of course). Not forgetting, she's married to a white dude, so would mean a cuck route or a divorce.
I hope this doesn't go down the stupid 'ooh big cock, I'm in love' route and hope we continue to get some choice over whose with who.
I think player may choose the route: stupid whore or just swing wife. I like transformations from good wife to dirty sluts -:)
Anyway I like this game and become a patreon to support this project.

Reactions: ozoz69

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
Just started playing.

Second sentence: We have twins, a girl and a boy.

Third sentence: Daughters name is Sally, she is 18, and sons name is Dennis, also 18.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Of course. It shows lack of writing skill. It is after all a visual novel.
Or it's emphasising that they are both 18 thus fulfilling Patreon rules.
Or it's written by a non-native English speaker and so some of the nuances are missed.
Or it's not really that important.

Once you play the game, you might feel like me it's more the middle choice. Hell some of it goes way beyond nuances and is painful to read, but it's one of those guilty pleasures (for me) where the fun is enough to overlook bad stuff :)

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes