2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Honestly I think the story is great, haven't seen NTR yet though since it was all consensual between couples. Somebody argued with me that 'swinging' is not NTR, according to the Likes this one received it wasn't a conversation I could win by denying so I assumed he was right :test: However, it would be NTR if Brian and the MC wife hook up secretly while Ashley and the MC do the same.

The only thing that is missing are proper transitional phases, scenes just seem to pop from one to the other. Beyond that, the amount of content is excellent especially considering it's 0.05b. The blonde friend of the wife, Ashley is definitely my favorite, such a slutwife ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Loves sharing and having other women's husbands, my ideal girlfriend harharhar

EDIT: Is incest out of the question? Too taboo? :tf: Cuz I'd love to see some daughter-father and brother-sister action.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Honestly I think the story is great, haven't seen NTR yet though since it was all consensual between couples. Somebody argued with me that 'swinging' is not NTR, according to the Likes this one received it wasn't a conversation I could win by denying so I assumed he was right :test: However, it would be NTR if Brian and the MC wife hook up secretly while Ashley and the MC do the same.

The only thing that is missing are proper transitional phases, scenes just seem to pop from one to the other. Beyond that, the amount of content is excellent especially considering it's 0.05b. The blonde friend of the wife, Ashley is definitely my favorite, such a slutwife ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Loves sharing and having other women's husbands, my ideal girlfriend harharhar

EDIT: Is incest out of the question? Too taboo? :tf: Cuz I'd love to see some daughter-father and brother-sister action.

I'm trying to make a good game. There had to be many different possibilities in the story. But my computer is so bad that I have to skip some details. There is some deception in the new version.
MC and Brian will change their partners in the future.
Tania will be a big bitch.
There will be a little bit about incest, and will continue to increase in future versions.

But all of this is pushing me hard. My earnings not good in Patreon and and excessive increase in the dollar exchange rate in my country.. Computer prices have increased 3 times.
I expect a material improvement at the end of this month. If this happens I will replace my computer with a much better computer. Then the game will be much nicer.

We'll wait and see.

R

RWaites

Swinger Family v0.6
I apologize for this everybody.
Sep 8 at 7:18pm
I live in the region because of weather conditions, internet access is broken because I have a delay, I apologize for this everybody.

with pleasure in your game

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
That was really short.
And needs some serious polishing.
The translation this time (apart from the 2 pages that were totally missed) was appalling. Really broken English which also mixes up genders all over. The intention was fairly clear and by watching the stats the choices were understandable, that's the best I can say about 0.6.
Sorry @ozoz69 that was possibly the worst update so far.

ETA - there were 2 pictures by the pool where the husband was bald.

Oct 30, 2017
''....... their life and guiding and controlling their decisions.''
''.... their sex life is becoming boring. You can help them overcome this''

ok its seem so good . how much content on it? i'ts seem not to much right?. but really wanna test it :firstimekiss:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I'm trying to make a good game. There had to be many different possibilities in the story. But my computer is so bad that I have to skip some details. There is some deception in the new version.
MC and Brian will change their partners in the future.
Tania will be a big bitch.
There will be a little bit about incest, and will continue to increase in future versions.

But all of this is pushing me hard. My earnings not good in Patreon and and excessive increase in the dollar exchange rate in my country.. Computer prices have increased 3 times.
I expect a material improvement at the end of this month. If this happens I will replace my computer with a much better computer. Then the game will be much nicer.

We'll wait and see.
my friend, It seems you need to take a step back and work on your stuff more before releasing it.
Your game is also against patreons rules so when they find it they will ask you to remove it. (incest is against their tos)
most people make patches so you can change it back to what the intended thing were. In this case incest.
But my advice is to at least find someone willing to proof read the text a little. renders and the other coding stuff, take your time with it. i think you are doing pretty well so far, this is the best game of this genre that I've seen so i'd like for it to continue and get better a long the way.

Reactions: kiteares

plrdls

Jan 24, 2018
The English is laughably bad, which actually manages to keep me more entertained than what so far seems to be a rather lackluster story. The game is definitely. . . unique though.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
However, it would be NTR if Brian and the MC wife hook up secretly while Ashley and the MC do the same.
That would be cheating. And it could be classified as NTR as long if sexual jealousy is involved. But I prefer to classify NTR differently, as for example: if Tania engages in sexual activity with Brian, and then becomes romanticaly or sexualy involved, at the point that she starts to care less and less with her husband. Also, in some point of the story, the protagonist, the husband, in case, would be invoved in jealousness.

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 122275
Overview:
The game is about Tania, her husband, and their kids, where you will be seeing different chapters of their life and guiding and controlling their decisions.
Tania and her husband are a couple with no boundaries when it comes to sex, but they realize that their sex life is becoming boring. You can help them overcome this. I would like to thank to my friends for their contributions: suphion for translation from Turkish to English.​

Updated: 8-Sep-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:None
Version: 0.06
Language:English/Turkish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:
- - -

thanks @RWaites for sharing
(v0.03)
Thanks @RWaites
View attachment 61984 View attachment 61985 View attachment 73653 View attachment 73655 View attachment 73656 View attachment 61984 View attachment 61985
This latest update-0.06,in my opinion was very very short!Not much content from any of the characters,really disappointing.I played it then deleted it from my HD,as it wasn't worth keeping!Maybe next updated if I decide to download it will actual have a decent amount of content!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
The translation this time (apart from the 2 pages that were totally missed) was appalling. Really broken English which also mixes up genders all over. The intention was fairly clear and by watching the stats the choices were understandable, [...]
It's not just mixed up genders, take this choice : "Oh, never mind. Elliot is his son. Besides, my love is to much horny if my mother sees the secret places and Better fuck me."
It's not his son (neither "her son") and it's not the mother who see the secret places, she show it.

What bother me here, is not the broke English. It's not my natural language and it took me thirty years before reaching my actual level of knowledge with it. So, I clearly understand that it's not easy and that you can mess up with your translation.
No, what bother me here is that he just needed to peacefully read what he wrote to see the two obvious errors I pointed ; I don't even talk about proof reading it, just reading it again, in the context and while not in the hurry. "What I did ? He's not her son !", and, "Er... 'sees' ? Isn't it the opposite, isn't she showing it ?"

Now come the main question : If he didn't took the time to verify that he didn't messed up with the relation between two characters and used a verb expressing the total opposite of what he wanted to say, how can we be sure that he took the time to ensure that his code is working correctly ?
Messing with letter's case, by writing "lesbiansex" instead of "Lesbiansex" by example, is a common error that even coders with decades of experience do way too often that they are ready to confess. The problem is that it will totally break the game. If the error happen in a test condition, it will prevent a scene to be triggered, this whatever the player do. And we will never know it unless someone proof read all the code.
That's what bother me...

I don't, and will never, expect from an author to have a perfect English ; I don't care about this. I don't, and will never, expect from an author to be perfect and don't have a single error in his dialog ; it's sometimes disturbing, but we are humans, we all make some errors.
But when the problem is so obvious, yes, I complain. Not for the pleasure to do it, but as warning/advice for the author. Writing a working code mean that you need to be really careful to the smallest details. And you clearly aren't if you don't see the Elephant stuck between your head and the screen ; like it's the case here.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
I don't, and will never, expect from an author to have a perfect English ; I don't care about this. I don't, and will never, expect from an author to be perfect and don't have a single error in his dialog ; it's sometimes disturbing, but we are humans, we all make some errors.
But when the problem is so obvious, yes, I complain. Not for the pleasure to do it, but as warning/advice for the author. Writing a working code mean that you need to be really careful to the smallest details. And you clearly aren't if you don't see the Elephant stuck between your head and the screen ; like it's the case here.
I totally agree.
It's easy for me to criticise someone else's English, being a native speaker, but I know I'm not perfect and try not to do it unjustly, also I barely speak more than a couple of words in other languages, so can't talk. I hope my posting history comes across as understanding of non-native English speakers, which I know @ozoz69 is. It was just this episode was particularly poor and now you say it, I also remember the switch in dialogue between Elliot and her husband. Everything seemed very rushed as it was uncharacteristic mistakes.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just working through the game, so for now just a comment about the music. I won't do anything about it, of course, but I would strongly consider taking the Avril Lavigne song out. Unless you pay royalties for it to use it in your game. Also, it gets annoying after about the tenth time.

Reactions: plrdls

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I totally agree.
It's easy for me to criticise someone else's English, being a native speaker, but I know I'm not perfect and try not to do it unjustly, also I barely speak more than a couple of words in other languages, so can't talk.
Not sure how to take your answer, so I'll play it safe. You don't have to worry, I don't think that someone can read your initial comment as an harsh one regarding the author's english.

I also remember the switch in dialogue between Elliot and her husband.
It's another example of the "you need to be careful" thing. With Ren'py, dialog lines looks like this :
Code:
  mc "So, I am the MC of this game. I'll hope that you'll enjoy making me fuck my relatives. Yes, I know, yet another incest game."
  mom "Hi, I'm his mother. I can't wait to see if my son have a big dick."
  sis "And I'm the annoying little sister who wanted to be banged by her brother even before her birth."
So, messing the few letters that will define who's talking is easy. Especially if you wrote many consecutive lines said by the same character, or if one of them just left and is replace by another one. You need to really focus on what you do, like you alse need to play the scene for real at least once, because you'll see this kind of error more easily.
And like you said, the fact that the errors are obvious, and usually don't happen with this game, feel like the update was rushed. Which isn't a good thing seen how people can be impulsive and call for bullshit, milking and things like that, when an update don't reach the standard they expected.

Reactions: kiteares

Marko1245

Jun 8, 2017
anyone has a full walkthrough I cant get past the strip dance I dont have brian point it says

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes