2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
anyone has a full walkthrough I cant get past the strip dance I dont have brian point it says
Same here, wife also loses at the slot machine because apparently I missed 5 Brian points somewhere. Also, apparently the deveolper just assumes that you act as pervert and do everything available. I decided to honour the "contract" with the wife and did not punish Violet. During the night MC stammered in his sleep that he fucked her despite he did not. Third, it looks like the translator changed for the last update: There were still Turkish words in there and some sentences did not make one iota of sense.

z.bey

Sep 5, 2017
Türkçe seçeneği hata veriyor dil dosyası yok sanırım
bir önceki güncellemeye kadar bir sorun yoktu ancak bir önceki versiyonda Türkçe Dil seçeneği koyulmadı. Sanırım bu güncellemeyi yaparken o aradaki kısımlara Türkçe eklemeyi unuttu. O yüzden açılmıyor diye tahmin ediyorum

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
bir önceki güncellemeye kadar bir sorun yoktu ancak bir önceki versiyonda Türkçe Dil seçeneği koyulmadı. Sanırım bu güncellemeyi yaparken o aradaki kısımlara Türkçe eklemeyi unuttu. O yüzden açılmıyor diye tahmin ediyorum
Directly from the forum rules: "We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if its not in English". For more:

Reactions: z.bey
R

RWaites

Some fixes about the game.
Patrons only
Oct 7 at 1:47pm
For reasons I didn't have. couldn't share for a while. But I tried to make big improvements in the game.

And I'm working for version 7.

There are a few examples of improvements related to the game above and below.

In the meantime, this month due to a bug caused by the patreon only paid $ 11.10. I e-mailed the necessary places to fix this, but no more results.

R

RWaites Jnr

Version 7a information
The new verion is about to end. For $ 20 bosses, I'il try to run it on the 6th. The other bosses will continue to take in order as they used to.
In the new version; Language 70% corrected. There will be 50 new pictures. Our new story writer Chiris joined us.

Reactions: UncleVT
R

RWaites Jnr

Unlocked
Walkthrough V 0.07a
I made a walkthrough. I hope it helps you.
You can access the file from below.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I don't offer the Turkish language option anymore. Because I want to say with sadness that I could not get any support from Turkish friends, and sometimes I heard insult and blasphemy. Therefore, I offer Turkish language support to those who support Patreon. I'm doing all the updates from Patreon, there are friends who support it, it's broadcasting here. If you want Turkish language support, you need to come to patreon.

Best Regards Ozoz69

Taffy84

Aug 2, 2018

Unlocked
Walkthrough V 0.07a
I made a walkthrough. I hope it helps you.
You can access the file from below.

cant open the link

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
this game needs a lot of work....choices don't change future dialog..... when she dances for you .... asking who has the better ass..... all three responses are the same..... when you are getting the tattoos and you don't take off the shorts.... or you tell him to stop being lewd.....and then you go talk to your friend.... the convo says that you took off the shorts and that you said you may fuck later.....

what is the point of multiple choices if they all lead to the same dialog..... I mean seriously.... if I left the shorts on....why would I tell her I took them off etc etc etc

Reactions: magus448 and jolann
Sep 4, 2017
now its been a while since I've played it so my memory might be a bit wonky, but was't the English better in earlier versions?

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes