2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Türkçe oynanmıyor kardeşim hata veriyor.
I only give the update file to the sponsors of $ 3 and above. sorry my brother
"Türkçe update dosyasını sadece patreonda 3$ ve üzeri sponsor olanlara veriyorum. kusura bakma kardeşim"

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
i find that the game gives you multiple choices but only one works the rest are worthless its a shame some things i didn't want to do yet even if my choice was different the game just kept going ignoring what my choice.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Male MC get penalized for having fun behind his wife MC's back but she doesn't when she does it. Also can't make her mind up whether she isn't ready to have fun with other people other than her husband. Brian=Nope Daughters bf behind her daughter's and husband's back=Yup. WTF lady. Guess what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander.

R

RWaites Jnr

Version 0.07b release dates
version 0.07b for $ 20 bosses will be released on the 6th of December, while other bosses will be available in the following days

Reactions: UncleVT
D

Deleted member 1050319

V0.07b
Change-Log:
61 new total 437 pictures.
3 animation
Brian and Tania are gonna get a little closer.
Tania will finally allow Ashley to flirt with her husband.
I'm sorry for the English translation in the game. Because I found a lot of friends who don't like their translation. Still English translation is not perfect.
This bug : Despite the negative choice, you could see other options dialogues. FIXED.
if you see such errors, if you can reach me, I will try to correct them..

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@ozoz69 i become in the version 0.07b 4 error reports in a scene near the end from the previous version.I can click ignore then the game goes on.Here a the tracebacks.And you forgot one thing to translate.When you click in the scene from the sceenshot the second choice then tania say what and then come the same choice

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
decided to read the thread to see if certain things were avoidable..then saw the WT and read it a bit and see that yes certain things are..so i shall try this game..and not get into details of what i wish to avoid :p but a hint to people asking throughout the thread if certain things are a choice or not..read the walkthrough and save the posts...posts are so abused...posts have feelings to.. #postshavefeelingstoo HAHAAA!!!

Reactions: D Dog

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
holy crap that was bad...the writing is all over the place bad..total disconnect from what you choose and what happens at times..the dialogue is horrendous...deleted fast..buh bye...

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
Keep up with your game..absorb some constructive criticism .. some comments are from haters who do not like this type of game ... so they are irrelevant .... success for your game ..

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Just started playing through and the game already has me in stitches.

"He's my son. I gave birth to her." *ROFL* That dick animation continually changing between floppy and hard? *LOL*

"But instead of taking two bodies from each one, I only bought it in your body. You wear it, and Tania can see it. If she likes it, I'il change it to what matches his body." Yeah, I'm pretty sure that sentence makes sense somehow in Turkish, but definitely not in English. :D

Q-J-9-7-6 in Spades is a Flush, not a Straight Flush.
(To clarify: Flush: same suit, random cards, e.g. 3-5-7-8-10; Straight Flush: same suit, five consecutive cards, e.g. 7-8-9-10-J; Royal Flush, same suit, top cards, 10-J-Q-K-A)

Other than that the usual stuff. The plot is all over the place, the English is bad as usual, some sentences are still Turkish, as is one choice, for which the bottom choice just repeats the scene. I should probably abandon it, but somehow I am curious where this train wreck is going.

Reactions: plrdls
D

Deleted member 1050319

A few minor bugs in the game
We've identified a few minor bugs in the game. I think I've solved these mistakes. At least these errors were not on my computer. If you are receiving a translation error or Dennispeek error, please replace the following file with the English.rpy file in the SWINGERFAMILY/GAME/LANGUAGE folder.
Note: these errors only apply to$ 10 and$ 20 bosses. My other bosses will be able to access the corrected version. Them need not take any action.

Karmajet

Feb 15, 2018
Overall I really like this game, but the translations need some SERIOUS work. The poor dialogue and aimless meandering makes the game unenjoyable in its current state. I'll be watching for further updates.

Reactions: plrdls

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
anyone else getting issues when trying to use 7zip or WinRAR to extract this game to play it? 7 zip only extracts the game folder and WinRAR for some reason is getting 'clipboard' errors and I know both programs work fine as I uses them to extract other games I've found on here

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes