2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
Is the game abandoned?
stop being lazy and just take a look at patreon LOL

My health is not perfect. But I will continue to work. I would like to thank all of my clients who did not leave me on this court. I will try to publish the new version on April 6.
8 Likes

yvb

Jul 19, 2017

My health is not perfect. But I will continue to work. I would like to thank all of my clients who did not leave me on this court. I will try to publish the new version on April 6.
8 Likes
Yep, thanks! I was indeed lazy to check his patreon page

z.bey

Sep 5, 2017

8 Likes
I'm waiting you :) today is April 9

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
I'm waiting you :) today is April 9
When was the last time you looked at patreon? Check it again. I have shares after the date you said. I also shared the new version. But I'm not updating the new versions in this forum.

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
When was the last time you looked at patreon? Check it again. I have shares after the date you said. I also shared the new version. But I'm not updating the new versions in this forum.
Your game is very good, because of your personal problems you needed to stay a while without updating, this forúm helps a lot with your return, to propagate your game again. Could not you rethink your decision?

Reactions: Koulo077

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
Your game is very good, because of your personal problems you needed to stay a while without updating, this forúm helps a lot with your return, to propagate your game again. Could not you rethink your decision?
Believe, I think about it. But until that day, when I published the new version of the same day or a few days were published here. But this time it was not published, I have no fault with it, because I have never published a version except the first version.
If you take a look at my patreon page, the money I earn is very small and doesn't even cover my expenses. It is of course useful to advertise my game here, but I think there are people who give me money, so if anyone publishes the game here I think to publish within a few days...

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Believe, I think about it. But until that day, when I published the new version of the same day or a few days were published here. But this time it was not published, I have no fault with it, because I have never published a version except the first version.
If you take a look at my patreon page, the money I earn is very small and doesn't even cover my expenses. It is of course useful to advertise my game here, but I think there are people who give me money, so if anyone publishes the game here I think to publish within a few days...
I just Pledged for you on Patreon,hope that you will continued with the updates as in the Past,and hope some people will help bring your goal of a 100$ up soon,because you deserve it,and I believe the Game is alot more worth that alot of Games out there.

anderson22783

Nov 7, 2017
Every day I enter this page anxious for a news, excuse my not support in patreon, nor card I can have, I am very much committed to the success of your game, and I accompany you from the beginning.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@ozoz69 first thanks for the update.I become a error when i play my last savegame.But i can click on ignore and the game will continue.here is the traceback

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
@ozoz69 first thanks for the update.I become a error when i play my last savegame.But i can click on ignore and the game will continue.here is the traceback
I'm going to fix it now. With this error you will miss a scene or just a dialogue. These mistakes sometimes happen because I work alone. I'm sorry.

ozoz69

Game Developer
May 30, 2017
If you receive [Name] error, replace the file with the file SWINGERFAMILY / game / language / english.rpy.
With this file, the translation is corrected in Turkish.

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes