2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
I hope there is another version cause anything under 500 MB I tend to stay away from.
The story is sound and the drawings look promising. So yeah it looks like a promising game.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
this aint an NTR game its a swinging game if everyones a boinkaholic..i mean..the title does say swinger family..lol..and as far as i've read..ntr is humiliating?..swinging is just kinky couples having fun with other kinky couples o_O i wanted to try it..but..i never learned how to share :(
But it would be not much of a problem if there is a cuckold/humiliation/ntr route in this game, would it?
I mean in real life, yeah swinging or sharing is a much more of a safe option to have fun.
But in virtual world I think I would love some more spice...

Reactions: fbass

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
When playing Poker, if 1 person has a full house Kings over 7's and another person has 3 of a kind Kings, someone is cheating, there are only 4 Kings in a standard deck of cards, these folks have 6, lol.

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
I got a crash when loading an old save due to a changed variable: Dennispeek has now become Dennispeekmom. So you can go into your console and see what the old value is and then set the new one.

Hope this helps someone.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I hope there is another version cause anything under 500 MB I tend to stay away from.
The story is sound and the drawings look promising. So yeah it looks like a promising game.
If you only go by the size of the downloads you'll miss out on a shit ton of awesome novels here. The size says nothing about the quality and content of a game.

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
If you only go by the size of the downloads you'll miss out on a shit ton of awesome novels here. The size says nothing about the quality and content of a game.
Yeah right whatever.
I can't say what I want to D A like you cause of those D A Moderators.

Dwarian

Mar 28, 2019

Thank you very much for your payments for this month.
V0.09 Published.

Those who do not pay will not be able to access the links.

I'il make sure they get there if they pay.

Only 1 person has not paid for 2 months. I regret to inform you that if I do not pay by 15 June, I will block it.

I wish you all a good time

Ozoz69
Thank you very much for your payments for this month.
V0.09 Published.

Those who do not pay will not be able to access the links.

I'il make sure they get there if they pay.

Only 1 person has not paid for 2 months. I regret to inform you that if I do not pay by 15 June, I will block it.

I wish you all a good time

Ozoz69
for 10$ a month you can get the link

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes