2.90 star(s) 12 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Those who want to look at spring's ass won't take this mistake, I guess you didn't want to look:). You don't like it?:D

Those who want to fix the error can change the file in the same way.:cool:
I have seen that after i postet the first crash report to you :D.But then i have thinging maybe there is other bugs on the other answers so i have test it and found this one :)

Reactions: ozoz69

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I not undested... FeMale Protag or Male Protag?
And were is exsatkly Sweang?
Between Family Members? Like Mother/Son and Father/Dauther?

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I not undested... FeMale Protag or Male Protag?
And were is exsatkly Sweang?
Between Family Members? Like Mother/Son and Father/Dauther?
i would say that there is missing the female tag.Because you play everyone from the family.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
cuckolding... mmm nah i guess i'll pass on this one, i prefer being the cucker in games if need be, not the cucked. unless there is an option to do that in this.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
So I wanna report some mistakes. Each and every sentence in English is grammatically incorrect.
I do get the point of what they are supposed to say though. So it works.
But the previous versions had better English, what happened?

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
cuckolding... mmm nah i guess i'll pass on this one, i prefer being the cucker in games if need be, not the cucked.
Well so far male mc is not really a cuck seeing as he is participating. Depending on your choices he might be, i guess that's up to the dev.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
cuckolding... mmm nah i guess i'll pass on this one, i prefer being the cucker in games if need be, not the cucked. unless there is an option to do that in this.
Not sure any of this qualifies as cucking. Everyone in this game is a sex-crazed maniac willing to fuck anything that can be fucked.

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018

I made the .07b Walkthrough to .PDF
Went from .RTF -> .PDF

I do this cause it is(.PDF) easier for me to follow and for me .PDF is easier to use
I also do not like using MicroSoft Word as a Walkthrough.

I also hope this helps some people out
RnS

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this aint an NTR game its a swinging game if everyones a boinkaholic..i mean..the title does say swinger family..lol..and as far as i've read..ntr is humiliating?..swinging is just kinky couples having fun with other kinky couples o_O i wanted to try it..but..i never learned how to share :(

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
this aint an NTR game its a swinging game if everyones a boinkaholic..i mean..the title does say swinger family..lol..and as far as i've read..ntr is humiliating?..swinging is just kinky couples having fun with other kinky couples o_O i wanted to try it..but..i never learned how to share :(
I'm with you on that, I love the idea, but I don't want to share either. I have no issues with my girl being with girls, but I don't want other dicks around.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
:D
Is incest avoidable?
Do we play as both the husband and the wife? If so is it 50%-50%?
No Humiliation/cuckold yet/planned?

Would appreciate answers, thanks :D

2.90 star(s) 12 Votes