4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Hoping Asuna gets it during in real life/during the game (which it looks like), hope for acceptance of cheating in the game and hoping for some BBC (maybe the bullies)
Hope Kirito never accepts it and only finds out in the end and becomes homeless from depression.

Reactions: Dalex99

Kemin

Oct 4, 2017
There is. Here you go. A sneak peak. Or maybe it is somewhere else, but shadow play at least.
Think this is from the newest pictures that you can see in this post.

Well it is official. 31th is D Day. Make your plans. Take the day off work or the do the pro gamer move and play it at work. If someone sees you and it is SFW scene say you are learning a different language. If it is a NSFW scene, say it is your boss's computer/phone.

Stay dry boys, release is coming, just not today.
Check the last picture, think this is the scene for that :)

Apr 5, 2022
dev has new announcement, anyone share? (and I feel something is wrong with this Annoucement)
The update will be out tonight, sorry the cg room won't include the events of this update, but I will add them soon. And I need to do a lot of preparation for the PART II of the game, so there will be no update in June. The Eng translated version will be out in June.
Besides, PART II won't include the contents of PART I. It will continue the story from the end of PART I.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes