4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I don't think anyone who was realistic was expecting a big 2-months-worthy-update, Fujino SPECIFICALLY said he was taking a break, hell, if he barely touched the game at all during March I personally think it would have been better for him, the guy was clearly overworked in every way. So I don't really mind a normal-sized update after he got the break he wanted, especially when I'm amongst the people here who can't pay him a dime for his game XP
I'm paying, but just wanted to point out to not expect much since when Part 2 initially began, there were complaints on the update even though the dude had good reason to not focus on it for like 4 months. But yeah, I'm also in the camp that hoped he didn't focus on updating the game and used whatever free time he had to get some rest.

Entoma01

Jan 30, 2022
I'm paying, but just wanted to point out to not expect much since when Part 2 initially began, there were complaints on the update even though the dude had good reason to not focus on it for like 4 months. But yeah, I'm also in the camp that hoped he didn't focus on updating the game and used whatever free time he had to get some rest.
Please tell us what text or picture is in this (3.31 Report/报告) post for paid subscribers?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, but sadly that's never gonna change, even when Fujino specifically talked and explained his situations, those complaints remained, and every single update after that we have had more complaints anyway, sadly there will always be people complaining but I just hope the dude got the rest he needed and more, he certainly deserved it :O

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
No offense bro, but it might be a Skill Issue.
Not sure why he mention renpy, would be stupid to try and make this game in a VN engine. But he is right that its very CPU demanding. If you don't have lag, then you have a good CPU. Most bigger rpgm games end up really taxing older systems.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I just saw this comment:
2.png

jkjkjk
9h
没事四月也是在加班

淺上フジノ
9h
不能再加班了,人要没了

This is a bad auto-translation because Fujino is saying he can't do overtime anytime anymore because he is about to die. So if I understand correctly this is saying he is still exhausted even not making a release this month. Poor guy. If he is still exhausted, he might have to give up either his day job or his game development. Let us hope for the best for Fujino.

Dheiwkdjmj

Jun 17, 2021
I just saw this comment:
View attachment 3496007

jkjkjk
9h
没事四月也是在加班

淺上フジノ
9h
不能再加班了,人要没了

This is a bad auto-translation because Fujino is saying he can't do overtime anytime anymore because he is about to die. So if I understand correctly this is saying he is still exhausted even not making a release this month. Poor guy. If he is still exhausted, he might have to give up either his day job or his game development. Let us hope for the best for Fujino.
You can understand in the way that he is losing fan

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
wouldnt make sense. why would you lose fans by working overtime? its more likely that he will collapse if he has to work even more
could be also interpreted as "ppl will quit if they work any more", but if i was working so much all the time, i would also phrase it like: "im about to die, if i work any harder bruh"

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
It is a tough position for Fujino. Depending on his Japanese competence, jobs are hard to get as foreigners. Maybe if he gets enough paying subscribers for his eroge projects, he can look for a job that is less hours, less stress just to satisfy visa requirements.

Dheiwkdjmj

Jun 17, 2021
wouldnt make sense. why would you lose fans by working overtime? its more likely that he will collapse if he has to work even more
could be also interpreted as "ppl will quit if they work any more", but if i was working so much all the time, i would also phrase it like: "im about to die, if i work any harder bruh"
working overtime can make his game quality go worse, it has been proved over these last update versions, I have supported him since his first day making RPG and now no more interested in this SAO

erfqwef

Apr 5, 2018
We can't work overtime anymore. We're losing people. That's what it says in my translator
ChatGPT provides a little bit better translation:

没事四月也是在加班 (Méi shì sì yuè yě shì zài jiābān)

Translation: It's okay, April is also about working overtime.

不能再加班了,人要没了 (Bùnéng zài jiābānle, rén yào méile)

Translation: Can't work overtime anymore, I'll die.

Please note that the translation might not capture the full nuance or context, especially considering the informal nature of the text.

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
ChatGPT provides a little bit better translation:

没事四月也是在加班 (Méi shì sì yuè yě shì zài jiābān)

Translation: It's okay, April is also about working overtime.

不能再加班了,人要没了 (Bùnéng zài jiābānle, rén yào méile)

Translation: Can't work overtime anymore, I'll die.

Please note that the translation might not capture the full nuance or context, especially considering the informal nature of the text.
Is CHATGPT a paid program ?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
We can't work overtime anymore. We're losing people. That's what it says in my translator
So the final sentence, 人要没了, literally translates to "people will be gone/dead soon". How interpret what Fujino said is "I can't work overtime anymore. I am about to die (from exhaustion)". But from what Dheiwkdjmđj said I guess it could also mean "I can't work overtime at my day job anymore. I need to work on this game or I will lose my supporters".

• Sad
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Let's hope whatever is the case that Fujino ends up happy with whatever happens going forward. While it would suck if he had to stop making his games after everything he went through for them, I would hate for him to overwork himself to death...it may sound silly, but in Japan some crazy things like that sometimes happen...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I don't understand why he is working at all, isn't he making good cash from patreon and the other site? just judging by the reactions on patreon he at least must have hundreds if not more and unlikely only $1 + the other site where he probably has even more supporters. dont jump me here I might be completely wrong and maybe there is a different reason he cant just quit his job? again dont jump me, I respect the hustle, Im just wondering if there is a different reason.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes