4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well i recently found out Rakudai no Kishi (Chivalry of a fallen Knight) is being translated for real this time (fan translations were good and pretty advanced when it was dropped due to it getting liscenced.....and then the company either went bankrupt or it was some sort of scam, and it was dead for years), and found a few NTR in pixiv about it so i thought this was a good one for a game too. It would be funny getting a ntr game after basically getting cucked out of the series itself for years xD

Although i still prefer a Infinite Stratos NTR or To Love Ru xD

Or Isekai Harem
No. Never Chivalry of a fallen Knight. Their main guy and girl are two characters I don't ever want to see hurt. They don't deserve a NTR experience.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i wonder if the dev rememebers the nero ntr game or any of the other fate ntr games really, remember this was a side project at first that got really popular.

Reactions: NickFn092

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
No. Never Chivalry of a fallen Knight. Their main guy and girl are two characters I don't ever want to see hurt. They don't deserve a NTR experience.
We all have one or two shows we feel like that about, but we can bend the rules for some things at the end of the day. Like, for me I dislike seeing Kirito get NTR-ed, as someone that read the novels before there even was an anime and SAO got popular and thus so many Haters, I really winced a lot of all the shit and trauma this kid so many people call "an OP Gary Stu" because of circumstantial out-of-context things, but at this point after seeing it happen so many times is just whatever XP (And also indirectly the reason I have kinda grown to like SAO Reverse NTR despite it being so mega-rare, LMAO)

i wonder if the dev rememebers the nero ntr game or any of the other fate ntr games really, remember this was a side project at first that got really popular.
He said he's gonna go back and finish them after SAO is done, supposedly :O

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, honestly i only thought of it because i found some NTR on pixiv when i was bored and browsing, and i am still salty i had to drop reading it because of that scam compnay translating it.

Reactions: kinglionheart

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Any game he makes next would need to feature a canon romantic pairing, which is why SAO works so well. I don't think there are any other pairings which have the canon romance and the popularity of Kirito and Asuna.

In the top 100 most popular shows on MAL, only 4 shows other than SAO involve a protagonist getting a girlfriend. Kaguya-sama. Toradora. Bakemonogatari. Oregairu.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Any game he makes next would need to feature a canon romantic pairing, which is why SAO works so well. I don't think there are any other pairings which have the canon romance and the popularity of Kirito and Asuna.

In the top 100 most popular shows on MAL, only 4 shows other than SAO involve a protagonist getting a girlfriend. Kaguya-sama. Toradora. Bakemonogatari. Oregairu.
There are a few more, in fact To Love-ru and Infinite Stratos work well because the girls like the MC explicitly and its not hard to stablish NTR. But yeah hte more real the couple is the better the NTR. Also since you mentioned Kaguya i hope that isn't next, i would feel too sorry for Shirogane xD, dude already is a mess even with his happy ending lol

Toradora now mmmmm, intriguing, the fact Taiga canonicaly goes a away for an extended lenght of time would present an oportunity itself, the only real con is that is doubtfull Fujino can do Taiga flatness justice.

Oh and i remembered another harem that is good for NTR: SEKIREI, the MC actually gets with the harem in real poligamy but somehow still remains too much of a walking pussy so its easy toe njoy seeing him get netorared, plus the alien/winged aspect of the whole series (and even how it ended) also present good ways for ntr i think.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Sir I am a man. I would not act without class and dignity. RN I am:

View attachment 3522548
haha I don't even think Fujino Sensei is a BTS or some famous singer lol, besides it was only a matter of time that would happen now I see it as very difficult or unlikely for this to happen in the real world if there is BJ it will be in FOG, now I don't understand much idea that many think that the real corruption is that she gives him a BJ, in my case an ANAL would be a complete corruption, and the truth is we have not seen almost anything of that in the game, only in the first part ask him if he plans to add it to kyoko or suguha or maybe Asuna.

Reactions: curuchett

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
We all have one or two shows we feel like that about, but we can bend the rules for some things at the end of the day. Like, for me I dislike seeing Kirito get NTR-ed, as someone that read the novels before there even was an anime and SAO got popular and thus so many Haters, I really winced a lot of all the shit and trauma this kid so many people call "an OP Gary Stu" because of circumstantial out-of-context things, but at this point after seeing it happen so many times is just whatever XP (And also indirectly the reason I have kinda grown to like SAO Reverse NTR despite it being so mega-rare, LMAO)

He said he's gonna go back and finish them after SAO is done, supposedly :O
I will wonder if he changed the plot of the fate games also I too wish DXD parody NTR

VT034

Dec 16, 2021
Hey everyone, Can u help me? I need link
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE - Google Drive
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS
Sound???

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Reactions: kinglionheart

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
He said he will focus on this game until it is gone. After he finishes this game, he said he will back and finish his FATE games. People here just likes to waste time between updates guessing what series should get the Fujino treatment. Since Fujino will never see the results, it is just harmless fun for us. Join in on the guessing. You will have fun!
I think he needs to remaster his FATE games he's improved a lot since making those games

Reactions: NickFn092

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i always prefer the devs to just continue their content. remakes should be for when stuff is like REALLY old. maybe 5-10years something? its always more refreshing to see new content, instead if old reworked one.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
i always prefer the devs to just continue their content. remakes should be for when stuff is like REALLY old. maybe 5-10years something? its always more refreshing to see new content, instead if old reworked one.
Yeah, plus that is a rabbit hole of a slippery slope, is really easy for creators to fixate on their mistakes and get depressed (demotivated) for example, lose confidence to create new stuff or even try something different (creative sterility), etc.

Not to mention the amount of time it takes for something that isn't new.

NFWFollower

Formerly 'BaitoDesuYo'
Aug 23, 2020
Or at least finished, it's getting kinda wild how there's unfinished games that get a remake in this site, I honestly waiting for someone to decide to remake the remake at some point.

Reactions: DicksInSpace
Feb 17, 2024
YES, ALICE CONTENT

Lol, your comment reminds me of Nyuu when he made his Interdimensional Academy of Sex doujin, and Nagato from Haruhi was literally the only parody character there that received lovey-dovey sex.

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes