4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
sorry that you don't understand the concept of sidcharacters, I asked chat GPT for an explonation for you:

A side character is a character in a story who is not the main focus or protagonist. They often have less screen time or development compared to the main characters. The purpose of a side character varies depending on the story, but generally, they serve to support the main plot and characters, provide additional context or perspective, and sometimes add depth or complexity to the story's world. They can also serve as foils or contrasts to the main characters, highlighting different aspects of their personalities or motivations. Overall, side characters enrich the storytelling experience and help create a more immersive and dynamic narrative.
i really not care for alice a lot

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Hi mates, before i start playing, I would like to know the reason. The reason Asuna seems to be cheating on Kirito and letting the antagonist do everything. It's just that if the reason is blackmail, then everything is fine, if they cast some spells or curse, it's okay, but if she allows the antagonist to do whatever he wants with her, just because she is soft and kind, like the Virgin Mary or just a stupid spineless pig who can't refuse just Because she can't, even though she loves Kirito so much, it's just crap. Yes, I maybe a nit-picker, but I would like to know in advance. And sorry for the crappy English.

Reactions: Paslicivi

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hi mates, before i start playing, I would like to know the reason. The reason Asuna seems to be cheating on Kirito and letting the antagonist do everything. It's just that if the reason is blackmail, then everything is fine, if they cast some spells or curse, it's okay, but if she allows the antagonist to do whatever he wants with her, just because she is soft and kind, like the Virgin Mary or just a stupid spineless pig who can't refuse just Because she can't, even though she loves Kirito so much, it's just crap. Yes, I maybe a nit-picker, but I would like to know in advance. And sorry for the crappy English.
Yeah, I have bad news for you, this game definitively is not for you mate. Sadly, it's all of the last thing XP

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Yeah, I have bad news for you, this game definitively is not for you mate. Sadly, it's all of the last thing XP
Damn, it's fucking sad, I love parody games, and it looks kind of good ....... Okay, I'll look in later when my head cools down, I've just been running into this kind of shit lately and I feel bad, I want to either kill the FMC or Kill myself out of anger. Nevertheless, thanks for the answer brother

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Damn, it's fucking sad, I love parody games, and it looks kind of good ....... Okay, I'll look in later when my head cools down, I've just been running into this kind of shit lately and I feel bad, I want to either kill the FMC or Kill myself out of anger. Nevertheless, thanks for the answer brother
I feel you, but since, unfortunately, this is kinda the norm for the protagonists of these type of stories, you get accustomed to it eventually and stop getting so worked up about it

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
My man, if you feel like that then I really, REALLY don't recommend you to play this game, especially if you know the actual series/characters firsthand, somehow I don't think it will do your mental health any good...

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
I feel you, but since, unfortunately, this is kinda the norm for the protagonists of these type of stories, you get accustomed to it eventually and stop getting so worked up about it
I don't know, I love ntr, I love blackmail, I love when a woman wants it herself, when she succumbs to lust with the help of contracts and curses. I love when a woman can make a choice and refuse. But when, despite her blue love for gg, she does NOTHING to stop it, and at the same time there are NO circumstances to continue, then it is stupid and strange. It defies my logic. I just can't and don't want to accept it. Okay, she changes it ok, she wants to humiliate gg, it's ok, even if the character accepts it all and doesn't like gg, it's ok, but when this happens, when she continues to do it all and love at the same time.......God, I can't take it anymore, why did I write all this. Sorry about that. Okay, it's time for me to take a sedative and go to bed.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I agree with AlterInfernalAllius. To put it simple; in this game the whole world is against Kirito, so If you can't put emotions aside I would also highly advice not to play it.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
My man, if you feel like that then I really, REALLY don't recommend you to play this game, especially if you know the actual series/characters firsthand, somehow I don't think it will do your mental health any good...
Yes, brother, I think it's time for me to leave here indefinitely. I'm already confused in my thoughts and stuck in reasoning about it, I'm going to cry now. I'm starting to clog up the discussion with my whining, which everyone probably doesn't like, so I have to go. Maybe I'll come back when I clear my head

• Sad
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Yes, brother, I think it's time for me to leave here indefinitely. I'm already confused in my thoughts and stuck in reasoning about it, I'm going to cry now. I'm starting to clog up the discussion with my whining, which everyone probably doesn't like, so I have to go. Maybe I'll come back when I clear my head
Hey, it's fine. Life can be a real sinkhole sometimes. As silly as it sounds, time heals. All the best, mate.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Just out of curiosity, you say you’re running into shit lately do you mean irl or other games following the same premise? Coz if it’s the latter, I’d like to hear some of your other encounters.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Just out of curiosity, you say you’re running into shit lately do you mean irl or other games following the same premise? Coz if it’s the latter, I’d like to hear some of your other encounters.
It's probably both, a game can trigger some unpleasent emotions from irl.

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Hi, you're saying scary things, friend. I hope not to come across such an irl, otherwise I will... I haven't had a similar experience, so I hope I answered your question. Have a nice day

Degureshav

May 13, 2023
Oh, you're so empathetic, dear brother, thank you, but I'm almost fine in life, it's just me.... Perhaps I perceive this too strongly. Damn, I look so stupid

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Oh, you're so empathetic, dear brother, thank you, but I'm almost fine in life, it's just me.... Perhaps I perceive this too strongly. Damn, I look so stupid
Ah I see, I literally just thought you encountered other games of a similar nature. Hence, was asking for recommendations. Not much to say about personal things, sorry for the misunderstanding.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes