4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
I'm on an android phone tried to play part 2 when i try to open the game it says bug encountered failed to load js plugin

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, this knowledge would be way to distructive in the hands of yandare Suguha :LOL:
You laugh, but this IS the reason why Fujino just can't let the stories mixed, at least if Sugu's character continues down this path: The moment she learned of it, she would go running to her Onii-chan immediately to destroy his relationship with Asuna in the hopes of being the replacement after 'comforting' him, and that if she didn't try to kill Asuna and/or Inoda for hurting him...is easy to forget, but this girl is a national level kendoka and canonically (Because the author himself said so, probably without thinking, in an interview) had to be written out of the movie's main plot because she would have overshadowed every other character, Kirito and Asuna included, despite the main antagonist wearing some fancy super suit that let him ricochet off walls faster than the eye could see :p

Reactions: 4ung-4ang
Dec 25, 2023
Liz isn't only here to help. I think there will be some twist to her story later on. She is very fond of Kirito and has at the same time this haughty behavior towards Inoda. When you see the scenes in the tent with her and Inoda, you understand she has high sexual expectation from Kirito, but for "some reasons", she will be disappointed and will come back to Inoda. She will probably have a similar relationship with Inoda, than Suguha with Hebishima.
Yup 100% Liz will be fucked by Inoda eventually, Remember this is an NTR game so Kirito will be NTRed he can't have happy ending... Well ofc if you count him being a cuck a happy ending then it's a happy ending for some lol.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yup 100% Liz will be fucked by Inoda eventually, Remember this is an NTR game so Kirito will be NTRed he can't have happy ending... Well ofc if you count him being a cuck a happy ending then it's a happy ending for some lol.
Based on the two endings we know of, Kirito will be happy either way. Either he is happy because he doesn't know of the cheating or he will be happy watching the cheating.

At that point it's just not NTR anymore it's game over maybe he can add it as a twist to the ending that will be so funny ngl. He could maybe add that as happy ending. :devilish::devilish:
We are at a point in the story where such a development would just suck for everyone. At this point if the cheating is exposed Kirito would most likely not believe it. If he did believe it, Asuna has not fallen for Inoda yet so she would just beg for forgiveness and never see Inoda again. I doubt Kirito would not forgive Asuna. Their relationship would be cracked but not broken. I doubt such a abrupt ending would make anyone happy.

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
We are at a point in the story where such a development would just suck for everyone. At this point if the cheating is exposed Kirito would most likely not believe it. If he did believe it, Asuna has not fallen for Inoda yet so she would just beg for forgiveness and never see Inoda again. I doubt Kirito would not forgive Asuna. Their relationship would be cracked but not broken. I doubt such a abrupt ending would make anyone happy.
Well, isn't the green bar the "acceptation" on the cuckoldry ?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Based on the two endings we know of, Kirito will be happy either way. Either he is happy because he doesn't know of the cheating or he will be happy watching the cheating.

Pretty much, even if I personally would like such an ending I know is just not compatible with this story, though maybe Fujino could add it as a joke ending or something LOL XD

Reactions: kinglionheart

neephestofps

Apr 30, 2022
finally got some time to play the update, very good update, Asuna's blowjob scene was amazing, Inoda and the skill are going to do a lot of things in front of cuckito(I hope), and we can see that cuckito is slowly becoming completely pathetic haha, he had sex with Asuna in FOG and didn't even have a Cg. Good job fujino sensei, looking forward to the next update, and please make Liz see cuckito's tiny penis and let her realize that Inoda is the real dick she wants to love and taste.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

~AEA~

Oct 14, 2020
I have a question, how do you get past the part of moving the barrel that is almost at the beginning to be able to spy on Azuna and Liz who are bathing? I tried everything and it didn't work... could you please help me?

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes