4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Exactly, this is the "some reasons" I was talking about, hence "bigger dick". She clearly expects Kirito to be as endowed as Inoda (while I believe she never saw it). This is the starting point of a later twist.

As for Suguha, for sure she is in love with Kirito, but Hebeshima already went pretty far with her, and I wouldn't be so sure she sticks with Kirito. I mean in the last update, just after the diner with her, she says she will go to Kirito's appatment but has something to do beforehand (while blushing). Smells like Hebeshima's influence.
And then you have Agil... (I might be wrong, but I think this is the first time he appears in the game). I guess the dev is preparing some bbc actions for Suguha or any other female characters.
As for Agil, yeah, could go either way, maybe he's there to give Suguha more free time, or he will hit on her.

As for Hebeshima, well, she is OK fucking him, but on her terms and she is currently turning into an obssesed yandare, so I guess she will Go for Kirito for now.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, every damn characters in this world has a shitty personality, except Agil...for now at least :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, I'm personally glad that Fujino has written Agil so actually 'real' so far, it feels very refreshing and him avoiding bad cliches XP

Exactly, this is the "some reasons" I was talking about, hence "bigger dick". She clearly expects Kirito to be as endowed as Inoda (while I believe she never saw it). This is the starting point of a later twist.

As for Suguha, for sure she is in love with Kirito, but Hebeshima already went pretty far with her, and I wouldn't be so sure she sticks with Kirito. I mean in the last update, just after the diner with her, she says she will go to Kirito's appatment but has something to do beforehand (while blushing). Smells like Hebeshima's influence.
And then you have Agil... (I might be wrong, but I think this is the first time he appears in the game). I guess the dev is preparing some bbc actions for Suguha or any other female characters.
LMAO, actually, if anything it's the opposite. Not sure if you have paid attention to the past updates, but Suguha actually has been brutally subverting the influence Hebishima has on her in a very unexpected way for a while now, and the most important thing, she literally HAS taken advantage of Kirito, twice in a row, and used his 'small' dick, yet not only is she not disappointed at all, she's eager and has slowly but surely become more yandere because of it. This was what I pointed out, Suguha is the only girl so far that has had a 'realistic' reaction to Kirito's 'disappointing' dick, she actually craves it and him despite all the 'NTR-ed guy' issues Fujino put on him, and is clearly going down the yandere route with him, plus is now planning clearly to take advantage of him regularly by inserting herself into his life weekly XD

Also, we KNOW where she's going, but that's not the reason she was blushing, it's clearly because she was imagining what she's gonna do to his defenseless body again XP In case you have forgotten, she IS going to Hebishima's to pick up cameras that she's clearly planning to put in Kirito's room.

As for Agil, given how late it is in the game to add even more new characters and how Fujino has written him so far as actually loyal to his character (He has actually been around for a couple updates now actually), I don't think he's here to do any cliche BBC stuff, but more like being an excuse for Suguha to no longer be at the cafe every day so she can actually be at Kirito's apartment :O

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
As for Agil, yeah, could go either way, maybe he's there to give Suguha more free time, or he will hit on her.

As for Hebeshima, well, she is OK fucking him, but on her terms and she is currently turning into an obssesed yandare, so I guess she will Go for Kirito for now.
Already wrote my own answer above, but pretty much, yes, Suguha has all but completely turned the tables on Hebishima compared to how their 'relationship' started and hasn't submitted to NTR cliches after tasting her Onii-chan's dick, which makes her surprisingly unique in this game and in most NTR settings in general XP I seriously doubt Agil is gonna be used in such a cliche way, especially given that Sugu is gonna be less and less in the cafe now that he's around, but also because of his wife. Granted, Fujino may still surprise us, he introduced a whole new NPC this late in the game after all, though that one was more of a necessity because he couldn't use anyone else for Alice's story and he wanted to give him a name I suppose.

Reactions: /;/ and 4ung-4ang

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Really? I think the opposite.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, pretty much! First it was Suguha seemingly overcoming the NTR Blonde Guy's Super Dick 'curse', then this update we saw she had completely turned the tables on him offscreen AND he has gotten into serious debt too, enough to drug and sell Sinon online to some ugly bastard at the brothel, and even consider doing the same to Leafa (Who was smart enough to anticipate it already lol). He clearly has suddenly started losing control over his perfect-free-of-consequence-NTR-man life, something you normally never see in a NTR game, so it's either the most elaborate of fakeouts or Fujino is finally pulling the plug on him after the option to get rid of him actually won all the way back in that old poll (He himself did say it would take a while even if it did win, after all, and maybe 'take a while' is finally now :3).

HakenBrowning

Aug 18, 2020
Yep, pretty much! First it was Suguha seemingly overcoming the NTR Blonde Guy's Super Dick 'curse', then this update we saw she had completely turned the tables on him offscreen AND he has gotten into serious debt too, enough to drug and sell Sinon online to some ugly bastard at the brothel, and even consider doing the same to Leafa (Who was smart enough to anticipate it already lol). He clearly has suddenly started losing control over his perfect-free-of-consequence-NTR-man life, something you normally never see in a NTR game, so it's either the most elaborate of fakeouts or Fujino is finally pulling the plug on him after the option to get rid of him actually won all the way back in that old poll (He himself did say it would take a while even if it did win, after all, and maybe 'take a while' is finally now :3).
Oh I didn't know for the poll. So maybe soon my wish will become real !

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh I didn't know for the poll. So maybe soon my wish will become real !
Fujino never published the results of the polls so 'technically' we don't know if that choice won. However, the fact that he said that "even if it won..." whole thing afterwards was kinda suspicious, and the fact that Suguha's plot suddenly shifted so drastically and seemingly started to screw Hebishima over seems quite telling. Granted, there is still the chance is just a fakeout and Fujino will revert things back in his favor at the last second, but most things seem to indicate that reality is finally catching up to Hebishima.

I wouldn't have much hope for Sinon/Shino, though, she may have been drugged by that ugly bastard dude basically told her to give him her number IRL and acted like he owned her now, she may already be too far gone unlike Suguha...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I wouldn't have much hope for Sinon/Shino, though, she may have been drugged by that ugly bastard dude basically told her to give him her number IRL and acted like he owned her now, she may already be too far gone unlike Suguha...
I won't spoil too much in case you have not have the chance to do the free-roaming and see all the extra scenes with Sinon and Hebishima. But based on her reaction after the ugly bastard had his way with her and if Hebishima does what he plans to do to her then I think it is setting up Sinon to be the one penetrating Hebishima and sending him to the Shadow Realm soon.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.36
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: inno3d

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
Honestly, I'm personally glad that Fujino has written Agil so actually 'real' so far, it feels very refreshing and him avoiding bad cliches XP

LMAO, actually, if anything it's the opposite. Not sure if you have paid attention to the past updates, but Suguha actually has been brutally subverting the influence Hebishima has on her in a very unexpected way for a while now, and the most important thing, she literally HAS taken advantage of Kirito, twice in a row, and used his 'small' dick, yet not only is she not disappointed at all, she's eager and has slowly but surely become more yandere because of it. This was what I pointed out, Suguha is the only girl so far that has had a 'realistic' reaction to Kirito's 'disappointing' dick, she actually craves it and him despite all the 'NTR-ed guy' issues Fujino put on him, and is clearly going down the yandere route with him, plus is now planning clearly to take advantage of him regularly by inserting herself into his life weekly XD

Also, we KNOW where she's going, but that's not the reason she was blushing, it's clearly because she was imagining what she's gonna do to his defenseless body again XP In case you have forgotten, she IS going to Hebishima's to pick up cameras that she's clearly planning to put in Kirito's room.

As for Agil, given how late it is in the game to add even more new characters and how Fujino has written him so far as actually loyal to his character (He has actually been around for a couple updates now actually), I don't think he's here to do any cliche BBC stuff, but more like being an excuse for Suguha to no longer be at the cafe every day so she can actually be at Kirito's apartment :O
You might be right about this yandere side for Suguha, but as I remember, she took advantage with Kirito and drugged him to enhance his capabilities. Why exactly ? Suguha might just be a whore which goes rights or lefts while having this yandere side with Kirito.

As for Agil, I can't see a more inconsistent take than your perspective on him. Seriously, he is here so Suguha has more free time ? Knowing EVERY character in this game has sexual development, the dev seems to want to introduce him to FOG, AV shop is full of bbc stuff, the dev could have added a regular npc to just replace Suguha. But yeah, he needed to add Agil to the game for more Kirito/Suguha stuff, sure.... ;)

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I won't spoil too much in case you have not have the chance to do the free-roaming and see all the extra scenes with Sinon and Hebishima. But based on her reaction after the ugly bastard had his way with her and if Hebishima does what he plans to do to her then I think it is setting up Sinon to be the one penetrating Hebishima and sending him to the Shadow Realm soon.
Oooh, interesting! I gotta admit, I've been busy with IRL stuff these past days so I haven't seen all the free roman stuff yet, looking forward to it XP

You might be right about this yandere side for Suguha, but as I remember, she took advantage with Kirito and drugged him to enhance his capabilities. Why exactly ? Suguha might just be a whore which goes rights or lefts while having this yandere side with Kirito.

As for Agil, I can't see a more inconsistent take than your perspective on him. Seriously, he is here so Suguha has more free time ? Knowing EVERY character in this game has sexual development, the dev seems to want to introduce him to FOG, AV shop is full of bbc stuff, the dev could have added a regular npc to just replace Suguha. But yeah, he needed to add Agil to the game for more Kirito/Suguha stuff, sure.... ;)
Uhm, no offense, but you're clearly misremembering because you only focus on what you want to see, probably XP? Suguha didn't 'drug him', she gave Kirito the medicine specifically meant to heal him from his sudden plot-induced sickness, which just so happened to have sexual enhancement as a side-effect...and this same thing wore off right after he fucked Asuna in his 'berserker' state, which Suguha masturbated to, and right after both his stamina and his dick-size returned to normal...and it was only AFTER this happened that Suguha fully took advantage of him offscreen, and the very next day she seemed clearly to not only have enjoyed it, but she immediately had a repeat while he was in FOG, after which she was clearly extra-happy and peppy, so yeah, she clearly enjoyed his dick despite his size and no extra stamina, and from this last update she wants even more regularly XD

Also, my dude, Agil literally owns the cafe, he's the one who hired both Suguha and Hebishima. And no, we literally have Klein who exists to just be comedic relief and be the one 'cucked' in the Alice Route, so I can totally see Agil indeed just being Fujino's REALISTIC way for Suguha to have been able to continue her 'plans', which she literally just did (It was only thanks to Agil saying she won't need to come as often that she was able to set up that new 'idea' of hers of going to Kirito's house bi-weekly). SO yeah, I may be wrong, but I'm "sure" because it literally aligns logically with what Fujino has written so far, you know?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
FYI, the AV shops are only recycled images from the dev's other games. For Agil, you have to think why wasn't he introduced earlier if he is just there to BBC Suguha. That is what he is usually used for in other SAO NTR works but if that is his purpose here then why bother create Hebishima? It is just wrong to assume a black man was introduced just for BBC content. Sure it might still happen but making Agil a cheater after everything before only characterize him as a loyal husband is just disappointing.

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
Oooh, interesting! I gotta admit, I've been busy with IRL stuff these past days so I haven't seen all the free roman stuff yet, looking forward to it XP

Uhm, no offense, but you're clearly misremembering because you only focus on what you want to see, probably XP? Suguha didn't 'drug him', she gave Kirito the medicine specifically meant to heal him from his sudden plot-induced sickness, which just so happened to have sexual enhancement as a side-effect...and this same thing wore off right after he fucked Asuna in his 'berserker' state, which Suguha masturbated to, and right after both his stamina and his dick-size returned to normal...and it was only AFTER this happened that Suguha fully took advantage of him offscreen, and the very next day she seemed clearly to not only have enjoyed it, but she immediately had a repeat while he was in FOG, after which she was clearly extra-happy and peppy, so yeah, she clearly enjoyed his dick despite his size and no extra stamina, and from this last update she wants even more regularly XD

Also, my dude, Agil literally owns the cafe, he's the one who hired both Suguha and Hebishima. And no, we literally have Klein who exists to just be comedic relief and be the one 'cucked' in the Alice Route, so I can totally see Agil indeed just being Fujino's REALISTIC way for Suguha to have been able to continue her 'plans', which she literally just did (It was only thanks to Agil saying she won't need to come as often that she was able to set up that new 'idea' of hers of going to Kirito's house bi-weekly). SO yeah, I may be wrong, but I'm "sure" because it literally aligns logically with what Fujino has written so far, you know?
Yeah, I admit I remember badly some scenes, that's true Suguha didn't drug him but did treat him. However, when you say she fully took advantage of him offscreen like did she fuck him ? I mean, this scene about her giving him an handjob, is right after she gives him the medicine, or before Asuna comes. Did I miss something ?

To be fair, Agil has never been as present in an update as this one. I could fully be wrong about him, but him staying aside feels so inconsistent. But I guess future updates would tell us.

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
FYI, the AV shops are only recycled images from the dev's other games. For Agil, you have to think why wasn't he introduced earlier if he is just there to BBC Suguha. That is what he is usually used for in other SAO NTR works but if that is his purpose here then why bother create Hebishima? It is just wrong to assume a black man was introduced just for BBC content. Sure it might still happen but making Agil a cheater after everything before only characterize him as a loyal husband is just disappointing.
Yeah, but in this case, why making bbc stuff in other games, and not doing anything in this one ? Knowing there are SAO NTR works with Agil in it. And let's say cheating isn't what is lacking in this game, it is the main plot of this game. Kirito, the library girl, Klein, soon Asuna, Asuna's mom, everyone gets cheated on.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Thinking rationally about an NTR game or story is a waste of time, in those stories people always make even stupid mistakes and do not see what is very clear to us, that is what it is about, the biggest cock almost always wins, it is logical that the The end of this game will be a foursome with Asuna in the middle and on the sides Liz and Asuna's mother, now what interests us is the way in which it comes to this, there are two routes, the cuckito who likes to be cucked and the other where He doesn't even know what's going on next to him, INODA is practically beating ASUNA fairly, he didn't resort to nonsense like hypnosis or drugs, the last time he used it it was fake, so it was his techniques that made Asuna fall, Cuckito It's getting worse and worse as a couple I think his dick gets smaller with each update, the inclusion of Agil I think is more favorable to Suguha since I think Hebishima will be separated and for some reason and cuckito will do something stupid and Suguha will literally end up nailed in Agil well those are my impressions xd

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
me not sure why Suguha exist in this game because her have nothing to do with ntr, her love kirito, but kirito only love asuna, i just think suguha and alice is waste of time when they have nothing to do with the plot, why not make suguha and alice get fuck by inoda

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
me not sure why Suguha exist in this game because her have nothing to do with ntr, her love kirito, but kirito only love asuna, i just think suguha and alice is waste of time when they have nothing to do with the plot, why not make suguha and alice get fuck by inoda
She is beautiful than Asuna tho

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
sorry that you don't understand the concept of sidcharacters, I asked chat GPT for an explonation for you:

A side character is a character in a story who is not the main focus or protagonist. They often have less screen time or development compared to the main characters. The purpose of a side character varies depending on the story, but generally, they serve to support the main plot and characters, provide additional context or perspective, and sometimes add depth or complexity to the story's world. They can also serve as foils or contrasts to the main characters, highlighting different aspects of their personalities or motivations. Overall, side characters enrich the storytelling experience and help create a more immersive and dynamic narrative.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes