4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
I actually do that with most games, it's common I have 20 save points in some cases... For some reason I didn't do that this time *sigh*
AAAAAAHHHH, fuck me sideways............. yup, my save point is inside the "Gallery". I'm LEGIT, NO KIDDING, gonna have to restart. FUUUUUUUUUCK

Edit: I'm really torn between having to do everything again or just getting a 0.41 save and some1 just tell me +/- what happened between .31 and now D:

Edit2: I'll be damned, there's a thief event in FoG that I'd miss..... yup, gonna have to play again, unbelievable....

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah, my only complain about the first chapter of the FGO is how MC and Scathach don't really feel like a couple (barely even like Master and Servant), i don't even mind how quickly she falls since there is magic bullshit going around lol and Scathach is horny anyway i think xD, not as bad as Medb but aparently it was a trait of Irish women in Fate legend at that time?
from what i understand the horniness is probably a reference to her "rewarding" our boy cu chulainn with sex including letting him sleep with her daughter if i remember correctly.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
Is there a fix for the bug where you have to pass time for Asuna and NTR guy for the time while you are alone in the other world. They don't seem to spawn and I don't know I am stuck roaming there, is it a easy restart and have an early save or is there a bugfix.

Al_005

Sep 18, 2020
Is there a fix for the bug where you have to pass time for Asuna and NTR guy for the time while you are alone in the other world. They don't seem to spawn and I don't know I am stuck roaming there, is it a easy restart and have an early save or is there a bugfix.
its likely that you need to go to the memory shop in the upper right corner of the map

Glenn009

Sep 16, 2018
explain it easier, i have finished the game so i might have an answer

biniweti

May 2, 2018
go to inn second floor

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Stuck in sewers, 2nd time little lighting mission where you can barely see anything. can not exit and have killed all i could find except for some I can't get to due to bars in the way.

Reactions: toppemking and L95
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes