4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The Asune thing might be non-canon or it might be for a future update that wont come soon. The last image to me looks like Kiritos sister and that playboy guy.

Anyway thanks for sharing, glad that Fujino is still working hard, hopefully the Chinese censors never come for him.
Yes the last picture is probably Suguha. I forgot to say he is using foreign services to release his content now so that is probably how he is getting around the government. Hope it all works out for everyone.

Reactions: NeroZee

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
Huzzah! I knew things were gonna be okay, though I totally get the whole "gg this game is done for" mentality.
Heres a gallery save for v0.41. Will say that some mini scenes/events can only be seen as you play the game iirc.
also I did renamed "data en 0.41" to "data" and the english is still super janky even if everything has been "translated".

Reactions: RossoX

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
No way I wouldn't wish that mess of a harem on my worse enemy. Now a NTR parody of To Love-ru now we're talking.
Sad times that one had started but was dropped.
Anyway good news to see the dev has found a work around to releasing the game.Although with the dev's government we might wake up one day and the dev is missing, and all their pages are shutdown

Reactions: /;/

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
So the notice from developer finally came out. It said good news. He is changing how he release content. For us it just means to use Mega which is no problem. There is the no release at the end of this month but he is making more content so we should be getting a release next month. Here are the preview CGs he released.

Based on the preview, Asuna's mom is getting a model so she will be used in the story. Based on her smirk, she likes what she sees? I see Saber and Pyra probably getting a message board story. I think it might be Asuna getting pounded but that seem too soon at this point in the story. The last picture is probably a continuation of the boss with housewife or the dress owner subplot.

Enjoy everyone. I know I am.
based on the gifs you posted it doesn't seem that soon for Asuna, at least they are dreams or nightmares based on who makes them. I also think that in the last gif is Kirito's sister Suguha.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Here are the preview CGs he released.
based on the gifs you posted it doesn't seem that soon for Asuna, at least they are dreams or nightmares based on who makes them. I also think that in the last gif is Kirito's sister Suguha.
This image in the spoiler below was also posted on the dev's ci-en page, there could even be others as it's locked for non supporting members

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
How about a NTR Rosario vampire game? Never seen a game based on the series before. Could even have the MC be the werewolf student Gin.
How about have the MC be a another human who ends up in the youkai school along with Tsukune. Who after a year(give or take) in the school gets jealous of Tsukune having a harem of hot youkai girls so decided to steal his harem from him. Said MC could also be training to use magic to not only protect himself but to also help with stealing the girls with the main limit here is that he can't use mind control magic.

Reactions: /;/

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
How about have the MC be a another human who ends up in the youkai school along with Tsukune. Who after a year(give or take) in the school gets jealous of Tsukune having a harem of hot youkai girls so decided to steal his harem from him. Said MC could also be training to use magic to not only protect himself but to also help with stealing the girls with the main limit here is that he can't use mind control magic.
Manga was great compared to anime screwer up by going in whatever the random direction they took it at, probably never planning to make another season.
In the manga there was another human that injected himself with monster blood to become hybrid or something like that and was the main antagonist in the first series. Could probably create an alternative scenario where Tsukune remains human and doesn't become a ghoul, the antagonist tricks the girls making them think he's there to help them and Tsukune slowly taking them down the slippery slop.

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
Manga was great compared to anime screwer up by going in whatever the random direction they took it at, probably never planning to make another season.
In the manga there was another human that injected himself with monster blood to become hybrid or something like that and was the main antagonist in the first series. Could probably create an alternative scenario where Tsukune remains human and doesn't become a ghoul, the antagonist tricks the girls making them think he's there to help them and Tsukune slowly taking them down the slippery slop.
Never read the manga found out what the 2nd half of it was like and sign off on it. I was fine with the anime I was looking for a dumb harem anime to watch and got it.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Never read the manga found out what the 2nd half of it was like and sign off on it. I was fine with the anime I was looking for a dumb harem anime to watch and got it.
I’ve read the entire manga the story was quite good while the anime was basically just Highschool DXD level plot of being probably 70% fan service 10% story. Been years since I’ve read it, however, if I remember correctly majority of the anime wasn’t even the same as manga.
High school DxD is probably another one that has a lack of parody

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I'm glad that everything ends well and that the dev doesn't end up in jail, because the games he makes are really good, among the best ntr I've played lately

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes