4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Hi, I downloaded the other games from this dev (sakura, nero and scathatch), but do I need to play them in a specific order?
ideally you want to play the scatach stuff before the sakura games as they take place first and are technically the same game broken down into two, the nero game is a stand alone(was supposed to recieve an update but the dev is busy with SAO and life i guess?)

Reactions: Zeabux

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
ideally you want to play the scatach stuff before the sakura games as they take place first and are technically the same game broken down into two, the nero game is a stand alone(was supposed to recieve an update but the dev is busy with SAO and life i guess?)
ok, but the remake don't have a gallery room? I stayed on the beach after the boss of the guy from the entrance arrives. Btw the one I downloaded is the nero remake, is the original nero complete and is it worth playing?

Last edited:

Dark Wolf7

Jun 1, 2018
Hey,
Can anyone tell me how to extract photos or access gallery ? My game keep on lagging so i couldn't play at all.
Thanks in advance

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
so what do we do when there's no light in the sewer ? I can't see shit how am I supposed to know where to go ?

Virgin Girl

Apr 22, 2023
ntr art online ? i've been waiting for this day

much better name for game : ntr art online

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
the dev released this still image of Asuna's mom getting railed on his pixiv page. He said that she might play an important role later on in the game :PogChamp:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why this pretty guys always portrayed as a antogobists? I think they much better than a ugly bastards or dumb protagonist

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
yeah it's defo dark but you can make out the map, honestly i remembered the route so it wasnt too bad for me.
anyways here's the route:
View attachment 2590214
Thx,
But the problem wasn't about the room being dark, it's when you have the night light at max intensity on your computer, it doesn't take blue light at all, or enough blue light, the sewer being dark blue you can't see anything at all. I just removed it for this room, thx anyway :D

• Haha
Reactions: kuki0078

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
1683049815004.png
The vast majority of popular NTR focuses on the girl's degradation, corruption, submission and loss to pleasure. NTR is a story of lust's victory over love. Most popular NTRs have very little to do with the cuck in the story. Quite literally the only reason why you'd generally feel threatened and attacked by the genre is if your self-esteem was so low that you couldn't help but automatically identify with the cuck. This is a fact.​
Cope, because I know you have absolutely no counterarguments and are just going to regurgitate the same beta cope lines.​

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes