4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I mean, I also like Canon SAO and Kirito, but I have accepted to just turn my brain off and not take any of this game seriously when I play it, it's the only way to do so without getting triggered :p

Regarding Suguha, honestly, after all Fujino did there is just no realistic way she would turn away from Kirito, especially not how all her character is just tailored to show her care for him, but we know she will never really "win" regardless sadly, given the 2 only endings are Kirito remaining oblivious or him becoming a willing cuck. There is no ending where he moves on and ends with her, or one where she snaps and rapes him into submission, so ironically the only "happiness" she could find is to continue like this forever, but the fact that she wants more is the only thing that worries me about her plot, there is no way she's gonna have a good ending at all if she legit tried to confess to Kirito she has been riding his dick whenever she has the chance so I'm wondering what will Fujino do in the end.
iam trying to do the same but you know curiosity killed the cat xD most of the time i can't simply ignore and it always triggers me really fkn hard to the point that i want to delete the game xD but i keep doing it xD i feel like im torturing my self with this xD

and for Suguha like i said we really don't know for sure if she is gonna keep being faithful for him (because how retarded he is and sooooooooo into the hypocrite Slut)
Kirito will 100% be in lose situation till the end but i really wish for a better ending other than being a full cuck or clueless
like an ending that he will break up with SlutSuna and give her the middle finger but at least let him have a little bit of dignity here xD

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
iam trying to do the same but you know curiosity killed the cat xD most of the time i can't simply ignore and it always triggers me really fkn hard to the point that i want to delete the game xD but i keep doing it xD i feel like im torturing my self with this xD

and for Suguha like i said we really don't know for sure if she is gonna keep being faithful for him (because how retarded he is and sooooooooo into the hypocrite Slut)
Kirito will 100% be in lose situation till the end but i really wish for a better ending other than being a full cuck or clueless
like an ending that he will break up with SlutSuna and give her the middle finger but at least let him have a little bit of dignity here xD
Suguha is the single girl that not only broke the NTR cliches for him but also genuinely cares about him. The thing is that the story is trying to portray that as a bad thing because, you know, incest and also the fact she's a psycho yandere raping his unconscious body, so unless Fujino does a 180º again I don't think we need to worry about Sugu's 'faithfulness', unlike the slut of Liz who just keeps showing her disappointment in him she doesn't mind his size, low stamina, or idiocy, to an almost obsessive degree she just loves everything about him XD

That is the sad reality, though, Kirito isn't gonna have any 'satisfying' ending because from Fujino's perspective nobody wants a good ending for Kirito, why else would one be playing an SAO NTR game after all XP? So that's how it's gonna go.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Suguha is the single girl that not only broke the NTR cliches for him but also genuinely cares about him. The thing is that the story is trying to portray that as a bad thing because, you know, incest and also the fact she's a psycho yandere raping his unconscious body, so unless Fujino does a 180º again I don't think we need to worry about Sugu's 'faithfulness', unlike the slut of Liz who just keeps showing her disappointment in him she doesn't mind his size, low stamina, or idiocy, to an almost obsessive degree she just loves everything about him XD

That is the sad reality, though, Kirito isn't gonna have any 'satisfying' ending because from Fujino's perspective nobody wants a good ending for Kirito, why else would one be playing an SAO NTR game after all XP? So that's how it's gonna go.
then lets make a non satisfying ending for all xD the brutal end for all xDDDD (just kidding ) but he can just make an ending like that it wont actually take much from him maybe a small dialog will do xD

• Haha

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
The highlight of this update is no doubt Liz titjob. It was glorious and since I'm a sucker for big breast character she's my 2nd favorite in the game.

Although I personally don't like her sadistic tendency and anything related to BDSM. I could never get into that kind of kink.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Ron uploaded in pixelñ and drive, search in the comments. It only took longer than mega because it was faster than the other 2.
Thanks, but its weird why the uploaders wouldn't use gofile or pixeldrain, which are the ones most used here.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
I do notice that there is an update to the AI system in FOG.
It is likely that Kirito will get a fake Asuna in the end, as I have said before.
The plot feels a bit slow to me though...
I suspect the next stage in Liz's plan is to create misunderstanding between the couple through what seems like cheating
Maybe she'll conspire with Suguha next time?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I do notice that there is an update to the AI system in FOG.
It is likely that Kirito will get a fake Asuna in the end, as I have said before.
The plot feels a bit slow to me though...
I suspect the next stage in Liz's plan is to create misunderstanding between the couple through what seems like cheating
Maybe she'll conspire with Suguha next time?
This is Inoda's plan, not Lisbeth's, Liz herself has no idea of the extent of what Inoda is planned, he's now also a genius mastermind planning 4D chess on everyone LMAO XD Also Liz has no idea about Suguha's current situation or Suguha having feelings for Kirito, and honestly given she can't even tell Inoda is actually succeeding in "their" plan to steal Asuna I doubt she would notice even if they interacted more :p

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes