4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

basejr

Jun 11, 2023
Based on how other releases have gone. The first released version will be in Chinese and maybe no CG Room. Then within a week there might be a bug fix version with the CG room if that was not included already. After that, within 2 weeks we would get the English version. But now if he is only using ChatGPT for translations, we might get the English sooner. If this happens, it is good you are happy to wait for the full experience.
I think chinese ver is fine since we can translate it using translator++

Brombe74

Dec 1, 2018
I guess because if also you would have to download montlhy more than 1GB (?)
And also for performance of the game itself, for animations, assets etc.... i guess

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Part 1 was 2 GB and was causing performance issues so the dev decided to end the game and start a new game. The first release of Part 2 won't be big because their is very little content. As more content is added, Part 2 will get bigger. If the dev can't finish the story before Part 2 gets too big, we might get a Part 3.

Also the dev is taking the opportunity to add features like a chat and messaging system to the game, revamping the maps, and if my guess is right give the characters new FOG models. A lot of things to change so starting a new game is easier than updating existing one.
In fact, and the game more than once stuttered or turned off because it was too much performance. Can't wait to see a bigger city map and FOG. Cool idea for chat and messaging, as far as character models go, they look nice. If there will be many more changes and new ones, it's actually better to make a separate game than to update to 1 part.
Do you think it's good that part 2 will be less content?

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
In fact, and the game more than once stuttered or turned off because it was too much performance. Can't wait to see a bigger city map and FOG. Cool idea for chat and messaging, as far as character models go, they look nice. If there will be many more changes and new ones, it's actually better to make a separate game than to update to 1 part.
Do you think it's good that part 2 will be less content?
I'm pretty sure the dev said somewhere that part 2 will be bigger than part 1. It's just that this first release will probably have less content than what his updates usually have because he spent most of his time working on the new maps, characters, systems, etc and now he only have something like 14 days to work on the CG, animations (and probably dialogues too) of the next update.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Bigger than part 2? OOWWWWWOOO!!! I hope that doesn't mean he will bring in more side characters. Concentrate on Asuna and making her more debauched. Oh, and more behind Kuckito's back stuff.

Reactions: winterwolf200

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Pretty sure it won't be bigger in terms of sexual content but sort of an overhaul with new maps and stuff is what I'm assuming.
Yes it will have bigger maps with new features like hot spring and brothel. But it will also have more characters like Lisbeth will be joining in on the fun. The amount of sexual content will probably be based on how big the dev wants the game to be. If it gets too much content and the game becomes too big then most likely we will get a Part 3.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Pretty sure it won't be bigger in terms of sexual content but sort of an overhaul with new maps and stuff is what I'm assuming.
I'm 80% sure we'll be able to get at least the same amount of content we had in part 1 for Asuna. Even though they fucked at the end of part 1, I feel her corruption still has a lot to evolve, a lot of sexual situations and acts yet to happen. We also have hints that Asuna will regret having sex with Inoda after the events of the rainy night, so I berlieve she will likely back off a bit.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes