4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
The Handjob scene in Inoda's room is with some error I think. It starts fine showing the animation where Inoda is grabbing Asuna's breasts and then later when they switches to the Handjob no animation is loaded, and the dialogue continues without any animation and I remember very well that there was an animation with Asuna doing a handjob on Inoda here. Is this hapenning with anyone else or just me?

1690012718459.png

Reactions: Jay05

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The Handjob scene in Inoda's room is with some error I think. It starts fine showing the animation where Inoda is grabbing Asuna's breasts and then later when they switches to the Handjob no animation is loaded, and the dialogue continues without any animation and I remember very well that there was an animation with Asuna doing a handjob on Inoda here. Is this hapenning with anyone else or just me?

View attachment 2790462
Yes I got the same issue. This sucks. I bet it is too late to let the dev know so he can fix it. He is probably too busy working on the new version to go back to fix the issue.

Reactions: ViihX

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Yes I got the same issue. This sucks. I bet it is too late to let the dev know so he can fix it. He is probably too busy working on the new version to go back to fix the issue.
It's still worth letting him know so he can fix it in the August update

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It's still worth letting him know so he can fix it in the August update
The August update will be for Part 2. I doubt he will go back and fix Part 1 issues. I checked and the CN version works fine. I will post on Patreon just in case. If anyone can post on Ci-en then let him know there too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
just making a guess here but i think the earliest we might see the update is maybe Wednesday.
Again its just a guess because if the dev is planning to try get a rough translated version or at the very least the cg room sorted out i can see it dropping round mid week regardless of when it releases i'll happily wait till it does

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
just making a guess here but i think the earliest we might see the update is maybe Wednesday.
Again its just a guess because if the dev is planning to try get a rough translated version or at the very least the cg room sorted out i can see it dropping round mid week regardless of when it releases i'll happily wait till it does
Based on how other releases have gone. The first released version will be in Chinese and maybe no CG Room. Then within a week there might be a bug fix version with the CG room if that was not included already. After that, within 2 weeks we would get the English version. But now if he is only using ChatGPT for translations, we might get the English sooner. If this happens, it is good you are happy to wait for the full experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: NyuNyu

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
Based on how other releases have gone. The first released version will be in Chinese and maybe no CG Room. Then within a week there might be a bug fix version with the CG room if that was not included already. After that, within 2 weeks we would get the English version. But now if he is only using ChatGPT for translations, we might get the English sooner. If this happens, it is good you are happy to wait for the full experience.
good things come to those who wait (most of the time) and besides i got other things to catch up on while i wait for it

Reactions: kinglionheart
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes