4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Uninterested in side characters at all. If you want that, see his other games. I think I'll give the next update a miss regardless, I want to let the content build up.

Oct 9, 2021
Uninterested in side characters at all. If you want that, see his other games. I think I'll give the next update a miss regardless, I want to let the content build up.
I'm just kidding, I like having side girls in the game, but tbh I also wish there weren't too many so we could focus on Asuna and Inoda.
Though, my point is, instead of having side characters from other sources, such as genshin, why not just use single source. So replace Mona in the game with Yuuki, then have Agil as club manager of sort. The story still focuses on Asuna.

P.S. I'm just using Yuuki cuz I don't remember other characters :ROFLMAO:, maybe can replace with that idol from ordinal?cardinal? scale movie. That idol has her own lover right? :unsure:

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Though, my point is, instead of having side characters from other sources, such as genshin, why not just use single source. So replace Mona in the game with Yuuki, then have Agil as club manager of sort. The story still focuses on Asuna.

P.S. I'm just using Yuuki cuz I don't remember other characters :ROFLMAO:, maybe can replace with that idol from ordinal?cardinal? scale movie. That idol has her own lover right? :unsure:
I don't know much about SAO anime, but for me I think any character can get NTRed. Even if the NTR game was based on an anime with characters I liked I would probably still think like that. My only point here is to be careful with the number of side girls, to not take the focus away from Asuna.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't know much about SAO anime, but for me I think any character can get NTRed. Even if the NTR game was based on an anime with characters I liked I would probably still think like that. My only point here is to be careful with the number of side girls, to not take the focus away from Asuna.
Agreed one of the problems I had with the last update was at least half the content was about Suguha so not as much Asuna&Inoha as I wanted. They are the OTP after all. But with the scope of Part 2 bigger and more characters added means there will a lot more side dishes to eat with the main dish. Better start that diet while I still can.

Reactions: Taboofan
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes