4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Just relax. Your boi just went dark while he escapes from oppressive regime that would arrest him for selling his craft. Nothing too serious. Just do what I do, breath and try finding other pleasures to fill that hole left by his sudden departure. In two months when he comes back you can release all your frustrations all around you. If he does not come back hopefully by then you found something else.

ALSO SCREAMING OUT FOR HIS INFORMATION IS NOT HELPING HIM STAY HIDDEN WHILE HE MOVES! Who knows where the CCP might be hiding :unsure: . Might I suggest use codenames with codewords to hide his identity until he is stable?

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboofan

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Interpolating all the videos from the first game, should be done either Sunday or Monday, will have a 32fps version and 64 fps version.
In comparison all the original videos are 16 fps (No clue what he was smoking).

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
I accidentally deleted a game and forgot where I downloaded the game from. Can someone send me a link to download the game?

Oct 9, 2021
Just relax. Your boi just went dark while he escapes from oppressive regime that would arrest him for selling his craft. Nothing too serious. Just do what I do, breath and try finding other pleasures to fill that hole left by his sudden departure. In two months when he comes back you can release all your frustrations all around you. If he does not come back hopefully by then you found something else.

ALSO SCREAMING OUT FOR HIS INFORMATION IS NOT HELPING HIM STAY HIDDEN WHILE HE MOVES! Who knows where the CCP might be hiding :unsure: . Might I suggest use codenames with codewords to hide his identity until he is stable?
AsuNTRa? ScRATah? :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
What do these abbreviations mean?
View attachment 2811662
First one is "Always Run" and the second one is "Remember Command". 5-8 is different volumes.

I thought turning "Battle Camera" off will not have the Asuna model during battle. But no, she is still there and I don't know what that does. Also the "Battle Animation" does not make the battle faster. Maybe all the changes he did to get the Asuna model during battle changed the settings for battle.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes