4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
THOSE videos is something that anyone can do in my case I use adobe and editor GIF
Interesting. Would you care to share your Inoda card? I had a try at making him a few weeks ago and couldn't get it right, but yours looks pretty good.
THOSE videos is something that anyone can do in my case I use adobe and editor gif I appreciate that some people like it

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. The mating press scenes shows that the condom is magic. It makes his penis see-through and you can see Asuna's hole and belly through it.

Edit: Did the condom break in that last mating press scene? It looks like semen is leaking out around her pussy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hecom and curuchett

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Maybe a lot pussy juice.
Look at it. It's white and viscous. When the females cum in the dev's series it's usually a spray of droplets while they shudder.
This was him hilting with force and the cream surrounding his cock like creampies tend to do in hentai.

Sep 8, 2021
Look at it. It's white and viscous. When the females cum in the dev's series it's usually a spray of droplets while they shudder.
This was him hilting with force and the cream surrounding his cock like creampies tend to do in hentai.
Doesn't have to mean she was cumming at the moment. Pussy juice can be clear yeah, but it can also be cloudy or white. Or if you been fucking a chick for a bit, the friction of ur dick and her juices can turn it white as it congeals n shit. If you ever seen or heard of 'cream' during sex, that's usually what that is. What blud said could very well be correct.

At the same time tho, you don't usually see that shit depicted in games. Wetness be like water most of the time, and you never be seeing cream. I don't rem the exact depiction of the liquid ur talking about, so you also could very well be right. I could visualize that being a plot point, or maybe a immediate point of contention between the two off rip in the update.

I'm imagining that in part 2, Asuna letting bro fuck without a condom will be a further point of corruption, so who knows where that could go or how shit is used.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Lol. The mating press scenes shows that the condom is magic. It makes his penis see-through and you can see Asuna's hole and belly through it.

Edit: Did the condom break in that last mating press scene? It looks like semen is leaking out around her pussy.
It's just unfinished rendering.

Reactions: hecom and ViihX

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Im gonna smoke that copium and trust the dev who said he was gonna keep working on it and just release it after he had finished his move.
Well that's what he said, it's not like he said he was never going back to work on it or something. I mean the worst can still happen, sure, but at least he was optimistic about it :coffee:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes