4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

destroyem

Jul 16, 2023
Does anyone have some files where you can see the gallery or gameplays?

Kinda wanna see it since my phone cannot handle the game @@

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I interpolated all the videos of part 1 to 32fps or 64fps whichever you prefer.
what program do you use to do the interpolation I have some videos of his previous work in scathash CSM and SAKURA that I want to interpolate.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Does anyone have some files where you can see the gallery or gameplays?

Kinda wanna see it since my phone cannot handle the game @@
Gameplay is rpgmaker game. And the gallery is in the thread, just use the search bar.

• Angry
Reactions: lkshow

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Well, I do think there's a difference if the IP is Chinese (Genshin) or overseas (SAO - JP)

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Why are there no voices in certain scenes, like Inoda masturbating Asuna's pussy or Asuna masturbating pussy?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Looks like this will get an oficial translation, my only worry is that this is chinesse not Jap, still can't be worse than machine translation, i hope they do the full game (parts 1 and 2 when it comes out), also maybe they will optimize it, who knows.

Reactions: Devil666@

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
Looks like this will get an oficial translation, my only worry is that this is chinesse not Jap, still can't be worse than machine translation, i hope they do the full game (parts 1 and 2 when it comes out), also maybe they will optimize it, who knows.
yeah i saw this as well. The only thing I worry is that they don't use the actual names of the characters from SAO... Hopefully they'll release a patch at least if they don't, but it looks like they're going to just generalise a lot of the names other than the non-canon characters (e.g Inoda, Charlie etc) judging by their screenshots...

source btw:

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
yeah i saw this as well. The only thing I worry is that they don't use the actual names of the characters from SAO... Hopefully they'll release a patch at least if they don't, but it looks like they're going to just generalise a lot of the names other than the non-canon characters (e.g Inoda, Charlie etc) judging by their screenshots...

source btw:
On their Discord they said we'll be able to name the characters in the game to however we want to. So we can name the after the SAO characters if we want to.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Apr 5, 2022
Fujino is getting bolder now he is leaving the CCP by having his work official translated and published for English audience by Saikey Studios. Good for him! He deserves it for the good game he made and I hope he can live peacefully and comfortably from now on.
yes, that's good news, it means that maybe things are working out for Fujino. I hope that soon we will have more SAO NTR content.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
if SAIKEY will sell the game, let's hope it has a good translation and is completely uncensored.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes