4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018

我又回来了(不要声张...) 由于某种不可抗力因素被迫删除了pixiv fanbox cien等网站账号 今后将在booth直接发售完成版游戏,不再采用赞助制。 希望大家能多多支持我的过往作品,我才有足够的资金制作接下来的游戏内容,非常感谢!!
translation: I come back again(don't spread the news..) I had to delete my account on pixiv fanbox cien and etc due to irresistible reasons. From now on, I will only sell the finished game on booth, no subscription model anymore. Hope you could support my past games, so that I can have enough fund to keep making game content planned. Thank you very much!!

============
I am not so sure if it's really him. unless he can make a chapter or demo that only he have access so far.

===============================
edit: this is confirmed to be scam. check https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=11518036

Last edited:

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018

translation: I come back again(don't spread the news..) I had to delete my account on pixiv fanbox cien and etc due to irresistible reasons. From now on, I will only sell the finished game on booth, no subscription model anymore. Hope you could support my past games, so that I can have enough fund to keep making game content planned. Thank you very much!!

============
I am not so sure if it's really him. unless he can make a chapter or demo that only he have access so far.
Yeah I would be really careful with this. Given that Saikey is translating this game I wonder if they have contact with them? Might be worth finding out from them. On top of that taking several months off to move and then suddenly coming back with a "JK I'm just gonna sell on booth" seems suspect at best.

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020

============
So he's just gonna finish the game and sell it, since he can't get anymore money through crowdfunding without getting caught by the cops?

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Yeah I would be really careful with this. Given that Saikey is translating this game I wonder if they have contact with them? Might be worth finding out from them. On top of that taking several months off to move and then suddenly coming back with a "JK I'm just gonna sell on booth" seems suspect at best.
totally agree.

Reactions: Toushiro and Bedead

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
Does anyone else know of any games with this similar style? Not the half assed sex scenes but with this same engine and jiggle physics? And no, I don't mind if it has NTR in it.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
He is officially selling his game in English through Saikey. Why is it hard to believe he is putting the Chinese version in other places to make more money?

Nov 18, 2021
how do you know
Well this creator isn't the only one to have a sudden Booth appearance. NTRMAN also had a mysterious Booth account appear and he confirmed it wasn't him. It was some scammer trying to scam fans of his. And I highly doubt he'll come back so quickly. I would advise to proceed with caution

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
He is officially selling his game in English through Saikey. Why is it hard to believe he is putting the Chinese version in other places to make more money?
Because he said he would be gone for 2 months. Because why would he completely change his business model? This scammer is only selling the completed games which are easily available online, and not providing any actual updates. The fact that anyone can recreate this page says enough.

He would use proper channels to tell his followers if he were to get rid of subscriptions. Instead his first point of contact in a long time is a bio on a random site?

Why would he move countries just to move off all of the sites that he had to avoid before? Why would he screw over his subscribers who have been paying him in anticipation of the upcoming update, and have them pay again for the full release in a year?

And how is selling the game a single time vs a subscription more money? As if he would give up recurring income while he moved countries. Why would he sell the game for more than Saikey's translated version?

I can keep going but common sense says this is fake.

Mar 9, 2021
Wasn't the Chainsaw Man thing free? I remember playing it and there was something like 'this is just a little something I dropped to show appreciation to my fans' or something in the message.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes