4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Because he said he would be gone for 2 months. Because why would he completely change his business model? This scammer is only selling the completed games which are easily available online, and not providing any actual updates. The fact that anyone can recreate this page says enough.

He would use proper channels to tell his followers if he were to get rid of subscriptions. Instead his first point of contact in a long time is a bio on a random site?

Why would he move countries just to move off all of the sites that he had to avoid before? Why would he screw over his subscribers who have been paying him in anticipation of the upcoming update, and have them pay again for the full release in a year?

And how is selling the game a single time vs a subscription more money? As if he would give up recurring income while he moved countries. Why would he sell the game for more than Saikey's translated version?

I can keep going but common sense says this is fake.
- Letting someone else sell his games for him does not cost him any time.
- Those proper channels are what he was trying to avoid using since that was probably what draw attention to him. Using them to advertise his new business is counterproductive.
- He offered to give refunds for the month before he decided to scorch earthed his sites. No one should have paid anything for Part 2. If you are talking about Part 1 then everyone should gotten what they paid for before he burned everything down. If not, sites like this exist.
- Subscription might make him more money but if that is not safe for whatever reason, of course he would choose the safer option. The Saikey translated version costs about the same as Booth one after conversion.

If somehow selling the game as one time product instead of a subscription model causes him less problems then there are legitimate reasons for the posting the game for sale. If you don't trust the Booth site then fine. But if the Saikey version is genuine then why him letting another sites sell it too is fake?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: OkayuNekomata

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

The dust has settled, and Fujino herself has confirmed that those were all fake.
So Fujino's Japanese name is ふがいなウィーン? If Fujino has no new platforms then I can't trust Saikey's is legit either. Shame, I wanted to buy the game there. Also "herself"? You know Fujino is a woman? So much new information today.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
So Fujino's Japanese name is ふがいなウィーン? If Fujino has no new platforms then I can't trust Saikey's is legit either. Shame, I wanted to buy the game there. Also "herself"? You know Fujino is a woman? So much new information today.
Saikey wouldn't sell the game if they weren't in cooperation with Fujino, they would just make a fantranslation if that where the case.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Saikey wouldn't sell the game if they weren't in cooperation with Fujino, they would just make a fantranslation if that where the case.
I thought so too but how do we know Saikey is more legit compared to Booth? Fujino has not said anything. I want to support Fujino but with so many fakes out there how can we be sure unless the creator comes out and say which is legit?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The scary thing is that BOOTH is supposed to be an official safe platform so someone went to a lot of trouble to steal their identity at least for that alone. Although there probably are a lot of chinesse sites "selling" it
Agreed. The site seemed legit but I saw the red flag of the incomplete games also being sold there. With Fujino being radio silent until now, who knows who he partnered up with until he says so himself. If we want to support him we should be sure we are not doing more harm than good. Don't be like those people who posted the game on the video websites and got him in trouble.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Agreed. The site seemed legit but I saw the red flag of the incomplete games also being sold there. With Fujino being radio silent until now, who knows who he partnered up with until he says so himself. If we want to support him we should be sure we are not doing more harm than good. Don't be like those people who posted the game on the video websites and got him in trouble.
Yep, i am glad Fujino made clear the partnership with Saikey is legit too, although i had little doubt of that one at least.

ALso funny way to get an "I am alive" update lol

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Saw the red flag? Dude, you were defending it so hard that it wasn't fake. Did a complete 180 and now believes everything is fake, including Saikey.

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Saw the red flag? Dude, you were defending it so hard that it wasn't fake. Did a complete 180 and now believes everything is fake, including Saikey.
Dude I said if Saikey can sell approved by developer then it is not weird for other places to sell it too. You were the one saying how fake the site was without giving evidence. You were right but say enough things then a few are bound to be right by coincidence.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes