4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
All fujino social media has gone.
Lets not get alarmed, or is this old news? I remember the Cien was still up it just didn't have anything, i hope that remains since it was what i was counting on to know when he came back xD

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Lets not get alarmed, or is this old news? I remember the Cien was still up it just didn't have anything, i hope that remains since it was what i was counting on to know when he came back xD
Old news, he's moving for reasons and will be back when thats done. The moving process required him to remove all his social media stuff for a bit, he said he will keep working on the game in the meantime. Saikey has also started on an official translation for part one that will most likely go to steam aswell.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't remember any censored scenes, but maybe it looks censored from the angle?
How scenes are censored with pixelated privates. I am guessing since those scenes have nothing to do with the main game those was from random videos the dev made before the game. They were posted on sites that require censorship and the dev just reuse them here. That is why only those scenes are censored while most everything else is not.

Nov 22, 2020
Any ideas what game is the developer working on? kinda curious about his other work (Sakura Chapter) whether it was abandoned or if he is focusing on another part for SAO.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Dev is working on part2 on this game. but don't expect news on it until 2 months from now AT LEAST.
Nah, lets not be so pessimistic, its been like 1 month already since he said that so it should be sooner, end of september or early october at the latest.

NightWorld

May 30, 2021
cmon guys is there ay news about update or similar game like
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [2023-05-31 Part1] [ 浅上藤奶/Fujino]
Nero Remake v0.4 [ 浅上藤奶/Fujino][NTR]
[NTR] SAKURA'S CHAPTER 1.0 [FUJINO]
Scathach Game Prologue [Final] [Fujino]
Chainsaw Man: Hot Spring Travel [Final] [浅上藤奶/Fujino]
fate ds

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
cmon guys is there ay news about update or similar game like
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [2023-05-31 Part1] [ 浅上藤奶/Fujino]
Nero Remake v0.4 [ 浅上藤奶/Fujino][NTR]
[NTR] SAKURA'S CHAPTER 1.0 [FUJINO]
Scathach Game Prologue [Final] [Fujino]
Chainsaw Man: Hot Spring Travel [Final] [浅上藤奶/Fujino]
fate ds
Fate just had its recent update so will be a bit I bet, the rest are by Fujino so they will be on pause until he is back.

• Angry
Reactions: lkshow
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes