4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I think we shoudl just keep it all here since its the same game, just in 2 different parts, that would avoid some confusion. Just post part1(Complete)and part2(WIP) DL links.

It's already confusing when you gotta look for scathach game and then learn that Sakura is also apart of that game with all its parts too, lol.
I have no issues either way though I admit it would make things easier for newcomers, so I guess we gotta convince OP to edit the first post like that?

Anyway, gonna be off for a few hours to wait for Fujino's translation and avoid Spoilers, let's hope he can get a good sleep now.

Reactions: LordFrz

w123t4

May 26, 2019
From the developer cien:
Emulator related problem still unsolved which will cause crash, freeze and white screen,
the bug need further time to fix and cannot solve in this stage,
please use pc to run the game instead of using emulator such as joiplay,
save to skip the bug is provided in his cien.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Im disappointed. Especially the ending of part 1 wasnt really solved in part 2. Just some stupid flashbacks and I still dont know why she even fucked him.

Reactions: Tthvgfg

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Im disappointed. Especially the ending of part 1 wasnt really solved in part 2. Just some stupid flashbacks and I still dont know why she even fucked him.
She was super horny, stuck in a room with him on a rainy night. I dont think there is any 10000iq play here. Its just a mistake that happened because she was horney. I doubt you will get much more than that. She already said that was the last time she would help him, then getting stuck in his room ends up giving him another handy, which just spiraled out of control. Now she is avoiding him so she doesn't cheat again.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Just a heads up. Outside the window, you're suppose to get a barrel at the right side on the map (click enter to grab it).
On Wednesday, after the gym scene, go into the school's right side building, there is a "quest", which opens up the city.

So the download on the main post here is the completed Part 1? Kinda confused.
Yeah.

I.S H

Nov 29, 2020
If you play the Demo, you will find out that Inoda actually purchased some very expensive Incense which effect women, like an aphrodosiac.
Inoda had them lit since the very beginning of the date, so Asuna had already to much of this stuff in her blood stream, thus causing her to become very horny.

You also see in the Demo that Asuna is aware of herself being horny, and she tries desperately to leave, until eventually, Inoda's whole planning works and she gets to spend the night there waiting for the storm to calm down, and since she went out in the rain, she had to undress to avoid getting sick.

Also Inoda showing his dick wasn't helping... so she gave in to her desires.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Yea, only part 1 is posted here right now, part 2 just dropped about an hour ago so we are waiting for a hero to come.
So the download on the main post here is the completed Part 1? Kinda confused.
Part 2 + a bad MTL was already posted here. Check the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is text while walking, translator+ didn't translate those. Not sure if Mtool will, I haven't tried. Also, shouldn't this have its own thread?, since its part2.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
For anybody wanting to edit files, remember he added new encryption. But he failed to encrypt stuff in the img/pictures folder. so use those files to get the correct encryption key.

or just use this one - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c

X145

Mar 28, 2021
If you play the Demo, you will find out that Inoda actually purchased some very expensive Incense which effect women, like an aphrodosiac.
Inoda had them lit since the very beginning of the date, so Asuna had already to much of this stuff in her blood stream, thus causing her to become very horny.

You also see in the Demo that Asuna is aware of herself being horny, and she tries desperately to leave, until eventually, Inoda's whole planning works and she gets to spend the night there waiting for the storm to calm down, and since she went out in the rain, she had to undress to avoid getting sick.

Also Inoda showing his dick wasn't helping... so she gave in to her desires.
is the demo also posted somewhere here ??

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
my chinese is a sh*t what is the red bar and the green bar no idea because the red bar went up to 50

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes