4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
For anybody wanting to edit files, remember he added new encryption. But he failed to encrypt stuff in the img/pictures folder. so use those files to get the correct encryption key.

or just use this one - 6854a525e8de6719a4188f712c4a1d6c
how to use this

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
my chinese is a sh*t what is the red bar and the green bar no idea because the red bar went up to 50
The red one is something like jealousy. The green one shows how much Kirito got cucked. Only the red one is so far important. There is one choice which lock out content if its too high.

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
my chinese is a sh*t what is the red bar and the green bar no idea because the red bar went up to 50
The red bar is for his suspicion of Asuna, while the green one is probably going to be netorase.
Overall, the update is just an intro to the new characters, while giving you a tour of the new map. As for the main storyline, there are hints of Inoda trying to mend his relationship with Asuna, I wish there as little bit more.
I'm some what disappointed. I know I sound like a broken record, but I got a feeling that updates will take longer than previous ones (disregarding this one), due to the developer's circumstances. Also, route split has already been introduced, which will force the developer to either work on both (bad), alternate, or finish one route first.

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
how to use this
Nothing to interesting in the files looks like we actually got what fujino had managed to complete up until this point. Maybe some more stuff in the plugins place but I am to tired to check that out right now and I checked the blog and there was nothing of additional blog text so im assuming no changes to the perks especially seeing as there was no change in the game. The choice you get at the end you can't actually make no matter what. Only thing of note is a value called "FOG City Shopping Value" which is new deepl'd so might not be entirely accurate.

Hopefully I didn't forget anything. In summary We got a ton of set up in this version as well as the beginnings of some mechanics hopefully Fujino can make some good payoff.

(Also a ton of gamplay mechanics that got me feeling perplexed.Asuna looking in the dark and putting down objects and being able to pray to lower anxiety,cuckolding and something related to asuna's stats respectively.)

Reactions: ktez

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023

Chinese version, for those who can read chinese, want to enjoy the game in original language or can't stand for the ugly translation.
I have the Google Translator application, I scan the text and translate from Chinese to Polish.
Of course, in my native language, Polish
I'm also waiting for translation into English

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I'm some what disappointed. I know I sound like a broken record, but I got a feeling that updates will take longer than previous ones (disregarding this one), due to the developer's circumstances. Also, route split has already been introduced, which will force the developer to either work on both (bad), alternate, or finish one route first.
I'm not really disappointed. The man had to move to another country and still uploaded 0.1 of Part 2. Once he gets his rhythm again, he'll deliver.

Reactions: sageproduct

maoster

Aug 14, 2017
Wow...always had been a fan of Fujino..but this Part 2 is disappointing. The contents available felt like a reuse instead of something new. The only really new content will be the story and thats it. Just sad man...hope he fulfill his promise in the next version.
Edited as a side note: For people hopeful as he just moved, remember for the final of part 1 he did the same thing by not adding the scenes of final part in recollection room and kept it as demo for part 2. In a sense kind of felt like OW2. Lots of promises, half of it unfulfilled.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
HOLY SHIT, i just finished the updated translated with mtool and wow.
As someone who was only expecting a bit of "okay here are the maps and a basic idea" there was sooo much stuff

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The only negative thing i could maybe say is that there are some bugs and performance issues but considering that he had to rush for the deadline a bit, it makes sense.

Please even if the game has been leaked already support Fujino, he really deserves it.

SerIIIaNT

Mar 31, 2023
I would like more H-content, but I'm glad that the game has been updated so much. I'm waiting for the continuation)

w123t4

May 26, 2019
If you play the Demo, you will find out that Inoda actually purchased some very expensive Incense which effect women, like an aphrodosiac.
Inoda had them lit since the very beginning of the date, so Asuna had already to much of this stuff in her blood stream, thus causing her to become very horny.

You also see in the Demo that Asuna is aware of herself being horny, and she tries desperately to leave, until eventually, Inoda's whole planning works and she gets to spend the night there waiting for the storm to calm down, and since she went out in the rain, she had to undress to avoid getting sick.

Also Inoda showing his dick wasn't helping... so she gave in to her desires.
In this update alice had already explained the incense is just some normal incense, the seller lied about that and sold it to the customers, asuna's horny affect by nothing but herself.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
there is no gallery like in the first part?
There is maybe just 2 short one click scenes. All other are on your computer at the end. So there is really no need for a gallery. Maybe the english version will have one but I doubt it.

Haven't played yet (Waiting for Fujino's translation), but back during Part 1 there literally was NO "gallery" (Recollection Room) until the very end of the game, it was even added as a post-final-update thing, Fujino didn't include it originally as part of the game's design until he was done with Part 1 proper. So it may be the same for this one.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Haven't played yet (Waiting for Fujino's translation), but back during Part 1 there literally was NO "gallery" (Recollection Room) until the very end of the game, it was even added as a post-final-update thing, Fujino didn't include it originally as part of the game's design until he was done with Part 1 proper. So it may be the same for this one.
Actually there was a gallery in the early builds of Part 1. As early as 0.4 if I remember correctly. It was just Fujino will release a initial version without the gallery then 1 to 2 week later will release a bug fix version with the gallery.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So besides the sex scenes you get during the story like on the phone, dream, and blog is there any other scenes you go out of your way to get like in the beginning of Part 1?

Also everyone else noticed you can use the shrine to decrease your anxiety and cuckhold meter?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
So besides the sex scenes you get during the story like on the phone, dream, and blog is there any other scenes you go out of your way to get like in the beginning of Part 1?

Also everyone else noticed you can use the shrine to decrease your anxiety and cuckhold meter?
Kinda?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes i noticed, it's a good way to help you choose which path you want to go down.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes