4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Wow...always had been a fan of Fujino..but this Part 2 is disappointing. The contents available felt like a reuse instead of something new. The only really new content will be the story and thats it. Just sad man...hope he fulfill his promise in the next version.
Edited as a side note: For people hopeful as he just moved, remember for the final of part 1 he did the same thing by not adding the scenes of final part in recollection room and kept it as demo for part 2. In a sense kind of felt like OW2. Lots of promises, half of it unfulfilled.
Bro rebuild every map, and they are beautiful. That is where most of his work went. And that's complete, so now we get back to the story.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Kinda?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes i noticed, it's a good way to help you choose which path you want to go down.
I also noticed there is a decision to go shopping with Asuna and Liz but my anxiety meter was too high so I had to go alone. I am pretty sure at that point there was no way to decrease to select going out with the girls. So maybe the anxiety meter will be used to determine if you can choose choices that lead to Kirito not knowing about the cheating ending. High anxiety means only cuckhold choices are selectable. Could be true.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is text while walking, translator+ didn't translate those. Not sure if Mtool will, I haven't tried. Also, shouldn't this have its own thread?, since its part2.
The text that pops up while they walk? Yes, mtool translates that, but for me atleast it does cause a lot of lag. But thats an mtool issue and most likely my potato cpu and not the game.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Bro rebuild every map, and they are beautiful. That is where most of his work went. And that's complete, so now we get back to the story.
Probably not entirely yet tho.
Like we still haven't seen the battle harassment or even a quest, there might still be a bunch of plugins that Fujino still needs to implement correctly.

I'm more optimistic about v0.3-v0.4 since at that point everything should go smoother.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finished playing, kind of disappointed for the update, not much new scenes most of them are just new characters and maps.
I prefer more about the old map than the new one, the new one is just too much space for gameplay, sure it is bigger but not very useful for the freeroaming, kind of like the open world of EA's games, have lot of space but not much to play on the map.
The developer said part 2 will be more using the original SAO characters than to create a new NPC characters, it will be great if you are also a fans of the SAO.

omniboi

Aug 26, 2023
Just finished playing the game, I love the update all the new maps and effects are amazing. Just imagine what fujino gong to do with the darkened rooms and the over all map is darker too. The anxiety and cuck system looks cool we'll just have to wait and see what hes going to do with it. the scenes at the end were good to but I would like to see inoda's side of the story too And on that note does anyone have ntr game recommendations? sadly there werent enough scenes to stratify me.

I like hentai art style, single man doing the cucking and one or more girls please.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Finished playing, kind of disappointed for the update, not much new scenes most of them are just new characters and maps.
I prefer more about the old map than the new one, the new one is just too much space for gameplay, sure it is bigger but not very useful for the freeroaming, kind of like the open world of EA's games, have lot of space but not much to play on the map.
The developer said part 2 will be more using the original SAO characters than to create a new NPC characters, it will be great if you are also a fans of the SAO.
I noticed this update is very dialogue heavy. A lot of introductions and explanations, maybe it is to reintroduce us to this game's world and what happened in canon SAO. I won't know for sure until the English version comes. Hopefully most of the buildings in the Maps will be used. I can think of a few ways to use the brothel and church. The item and equipment shop seems like only for story reasons. Most of the frequent SAO canon characters are back. Only Agil, Yui, and Silica have not made a physical appearance. Maybe Yui and Silica will appear for loli reasons but Agil might appear.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Just finished playing the game, I love the update all the new maps and effects are amazing. Just imagine what fujino gong to do with the darkened rooms and the over all map is darker too. The anxiety and cuck system looks cool we'll just have to wait and see what hes going to do with it. the scenes at the end were good to but I would like to see inoda's side of the story too And on that note does anyone have ntr game recommendations? sadly there werent enough scenes to stratify me.

I like hentai art style, single man doing the cucking and one or more girls please.
Nebel Geisterjäger, it has a great story not to say the ntr parts are also great or even better than this game.

Reactions: omniboi

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
That game is a terrible slog
Meh, every person has their tastes, i loved the game, liked it more than say Scars of Summer for example.

Then again i don't mind grind and gameplay in RPG games, i prefer that than walking simulators, for me the biggest surprise of Fujino's games is that i liked then so much when is basically just go from A to B and find C, sometimes even missing the C xD (wich is actually good since finding the scenes make me feel like i am actually doing something xD)

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
The update feels so rushed. Inoda fucking the mother and we dont even see any scene (except on the computer) how he made her corrupted.
Well its fairly obvious with the picture he took he just blackmails her. Also shes a slut to begin with sooooo. Im actually glad not too much time gets used and we hopefully see more scenes with all the girls that got introduced in this update.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes