4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
your idea is good but what I say more like a really bad ending or a really bad closing since according to fujino's plans it seems that it will have more than one ending.
Nah, the endings will be oblivious (or pure ntr, Kirito may or may not find out) and netorase, or at least Kirito awakens to cuckold fetish like the priest and the nun from part 1.

Poor girl. People are excited to see her on their way to Asuna. The definition of a jumpoff :(
And the threesome scenes, plus the perks also revealed she will be influencing Asuna into more depravity too, alongside her mother.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But the whole thing would just be Asuna and Indoa walking around town with Inoda occasionally groping Asuna. Like the whole thing was that Asuna realized that Inodas hand already healed because he groped her so much.
Like what Fujinos said was:
"Many people still want some scenes for the end of Part I as well, but I can't do too much, since there is really no more contents for that night."
Which to me sounds like that in canon, not a whole lot happend during that day with the exception of the end and was more sort of a trust buildup by Inoda to get her to stay with him in his apartment.

I think the way Fujino started part 2 was perfect, the sharp contrast between Inoda and Kirito during the intro really makes you understand what has happend. She clearly wasn't fond of the idea of having sex with Inoda or helping him out since she realized that his hand has already healed.

I think you might be looking at beginning of part 2 as the end of part 1 which isn't really supposed to be the case.
Instead of looking at it as a good beginning to part 2 you are looking at it as a bad ending to part 1.
The end of part 1 isn't supposed to be the finaly, just an important plot point.
His way was fine, I was disappointed it was not more after waiting so long. I just wondered what could have been. I should take my own advice, everyone should move on from the stormy night just keep thinking about it is depressing.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nah, the endings will be oblivious (or pure ntr, Kirito may or may not find out) and netorase, or at least Kirito awakens to cuckold fetish like the priest and the nun from part 1.

And the threesome scenes, plus the perks also revealed she will be influencing Asuna into more depravity too, alongside her mother.
Having so abrupt endings is not bad. I still wish the very first decision in Part 1 when Kirito decides if he wants to help Inoda or not, if we said no, we get a quick ending where Kirito and Asuna is happy and obvious to the bullet they dodged. Or a later one where Kirito finds out Inoda and he takes Asuna to America with him. But Asuna is too slutified to be satisfied by Kirito anymore. Something quick and fun not so extreme like the comatose or wheelchair ending.

Liz does a have a purpose and like Kyouko their purpose is Asuna. So her best description is satellite character or side chick?

Reactions: Animefan_09

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
The initial problem you had was with the logistics of one character having sex with multiple girls in one day, acting like the game isn't a work of fiction anyways.
I repeat myself for the third time. If Inoda gets all the girls it will lead to Asuna/Kirito/Inoda having less time. After all Inoda will need time with the side girls, too.
That has pretty much nothing to do with "realism". Fujino only has so much time, unless he starts working full time on this game.

It doesn't matter if its Hebishima or Inoda fucking the girls, all the girls where going to get scenes anyways. The amount of content for each of them still stays the same.
The amount of CGs stays the same, everything else changes.

The only issue that you have is personal preference.
Of course it's my point of view, what else? I even said that's MY preference. And now? Will you claim that everyone else here is not stating things from their on viewpoint and i'm strange for stating my opinion or what??

Also just saying "I prefer good ntr" is probably one of the worst things i have read in a while, not even giving any specifics on what it is you would even be looking for, just complaining about the things you don't like.
I said i prefer ntr over sluttification/harem.
Since you couldn't understand: I prefer the ntr aspect of Asuna/Kirito/Inoda over Inoda getting a harem in which Asuna will only be one of many.
I prefer a slow and steady corruption instead of the girls turning into sluts overnight and ending up all happy with Inoda. Which would happen if Hebishima would be gone since they wouldn't simply disappear along with him, leaving only Inoda or Klein.

Reactions: Toushiro

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I repeat myself for the third time. If Inoda gets all the girls it will lead to Asuna/Kirito/Inoda having less time. After all Inoda will need time with the side girls, too.
That has pretty much nothing to do with "realism". Fujino only has so much time, unless he starts working full time on this game.
No, what you said initially was:
Apart from the fact that Inoda would need infinte stamina a day only has 24 hours regardless. So if Inoda would be the only antagonist he would have what - 5 or six girls to fuck? So either he's fucking one every few hours or some of them won't get it for an entire week because he's busy with another one.
Which is a realism problem, saying that "He can't do it because he is a human and has limited stamina."
You are also saying this like it would only be possible for Inoda to imidiatly pick up where Hebishima left of. Inoda doesn't have to cram in all of the girls into one day, it's called pacing. It would be a change for the characters but instead of Hebishima its Inoda.
like you must be an infant that lacks object permanence if you think the only way this story can be written is if all character development has to happen in one day.

The amount of CGs stays the same, everything else changes.
Wrong, the ONLY thing that changes is that we would now have Inoda fuck the girls instead of Hebishima. everything else would stay the same.

I said i prefer ntr over sluttification/harem.
Since you couldn't understand: I prefer the ntr aspect of Asuna/Kirito/Inoda over Inoda getting a harem in which Asuna will only be one of many.
I prefer a slow and steady corruption instead of the girls turning into sluts overnight and ending up all happy with Inoda. Which would happen if Hebishima would be gone since they wouldn't simply disappear along with him, leaving only Inoda or Klein.
Unbenannt.PNG
Right, because Fujino has said that Asuna will just turn into an imidiate slut... i forgot.
Also just saying "I don't like this ntr, i prefer good ntr." is just a terrible statement.

Last edited:

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Which is a realism problem, saying that "He can't do it because he is a human and has limited stamina.
You are also saying this like it would only be possible for Inoda to imidiatly pick up where Hebishima left of. Inoda doesn't have to cram in all of the girls into one day, it's called pacing. It would be a change for the characters but instead of Hebishima its Inoda.
Yes the stamina part was about that. And the second part of the sentence?
Anyway. Either he get's Hebishimas girls very fast or they will need a good chunk of the storyline showing us how they end up with Inoda.

Wrong, the ONLY thing that changes is that we would now have Inoda fuck the girls instead of Hebishima. everything else would stay the same.
Their story would change, their behaviour may change, their antagonist would change. Maybe/Probably even their ending.
The only thing staying the same would be them getting fucked anyway.

like you must be an infant that lacks object permanence if you think the only way this story can be written is if all character development has to happen in one day.
The hell?
I answered to that one sentence above.
That said, it says more about you than me when you start insulting others.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yes the stamina part was about that. And the second part of the sentence?
Anyway. Either he get's Hebishimas girls very fast or they will need a good chunk of the storyline showing us how they end up with Inoda.
The reasoning of that sentence is what i was talking about! Why even say "it has nothing to do with realism" now when you are admitting that it did!

Their story would change, their behaviour may change, their antagonist would change. Maybe/Probably even their ending.
The only thing staying the same would be them getting fucked anyway.
To make this even more clear then, remember the scene where there was an entire day pretty much dedicated to Hebishima fucking Suguha in the lovehotel? It would be exactly like that, except now it is Inoda doing it. (and now that doesn't mean that would be the first scene we get of Inoda trying to get with Suguha.)

I answered to that one sentence above.
What are you talking about? I said that in respons to you saying:
So either he's fucking one every few hours or some of them won't get it for an entire week because he's busy with another one.
Implying that there would be less scenes with Asuna or that the progression somehow has to all take place in one single day.

Also super convenient of you to not even mention that the thing that you worry about has already been adressed by Fujino. I even gave a screenshot for it.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The reasoning of that sentence is what i was talking about! Why even say "it has nothing to do with realism" now when you are admitting that it did!

To make this even more clear then, remember the scene where there was an entire day pretty much dedicated to Hebishima fucking Suguha in the lovehotel? It would be exactly like that, except now it is Inoda doing it. (and now that doesn't mean that would be the first scene we get of Inoda trying to get with Suguha.)

Implying that there would be less scenes with Asuna or that the progression somehow has to all take place in one single day.

Also super convenient of you to not even mention that the thing that you worry about has already been adressed by Fujino. I even gave a screenshot for it.
I think what some of the people with the whole "Inoda getting Hebishima's girls" concept don't get is that it literally would NOT change a thing regarding the Asuna/Inoda development or maybe even make it go faster, rather than the opposite. The ONLY reason Fujino is even considering getting rid of Hebishima is to not have to write HIS plot anymore, not to not write the other girls getting H-scenes anymore, that seems to be something Fujino won't change no matter what people want, he already made their models and he clearly DOES wanna make Hentai of them regardless. As the example you gave shows, the only difference is that now it will be Inoda fucking them rather than Hebishima, and that screentime he would have taken would now be Inoda's (And the girls could even be repurposed to speed along Asuna's corruption like making her jealous or just have them help out with plots to have him alone with Asuna, like distracting Kirito either IRL or online and more).

Whether this is realistic or not or feels forced or not will depend both on how Fujino implements it (If he even does) and on one's personal acceptance of it, in the end, no matter what. Besides, 'realism' has never been around even when it comes to Inoda even if people didn't notice it before, like, even if he has a massive dick he was still a virgin who had only ever masturbated before yet he's a sex machine able to make a girl into a mess without effort easily enough (As we saw whenever he fucked Asuna online even before the rainy night). Hell, Kyouko had several young and clearly more physically fit lovers than him IRL and yet he apparently blew them all out of the water the very first time he fucked her XD Even without considering the possible changes to the future storyline from Hebishima getting removed or not, he HAS already been described as unrealistically good at sex, it's just a matter of how much or less once accepts it depending on the situation.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I think what some of the people with the whole "Inoda getting Hebishima's girls" concept don't get is that it literally would NOT change a thing regarding the Asuna/Inoda development or maybe even make it go faster, rather than the opposite. The ONLY reason Fujino is even considering getting rid of Hebishima is to not have to write HIS plot anymore, not to not write the other girls getting H-scenes anymore, that seems to be something Fujino won't change no matter what people want, he already made their models and he clearly DOES wanna make Hentai of them regardless. As the example you gave shows, the only difference is that now it will be Inoda fucking them rather than Hebishima, and that screentime he would have taken would now be Inoda's (And the girls could even be repurposed to speed along Asuna's corruption like making her jealous or just have them help out with plots to have him alone with Asuna, like distracting Kirito either IRL or online and more).
I think it might just be a case again of "This is the new thing i can worry about" when its not even confirmed yet.
People are just always scared of change.

Remember when people got worried that SAO would be Fujinos last game because he said something like that on a deleted post almost a year ago? Those where the days.

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
I made three posts. The first had two points. My second and third post only continued the second point since i felt the first point didn't make sense.
Yet you have ignored what i was writing the entire time and instead talk about the half sentence i made at the very beginning.

Which is what i said. The CGs/fucking is the one thing that stays the same.

I was saying either Inoda needs to have sex with several girls each day. Or some girls wouldn't appear for entire weeks because he only fucks one each day. The problem here would be that Inoda simply has too many woman to take care of.

You take it for granted that everyone knows what the developer said. Besides, since he does not read here we are discussing things regardless of whether they will be implemented, are possible or just stating some hope that will never become true.

Well i think we start to annoy people here. After all we are going in circles about the same over an over again. If you want you can dm me and we can continue without bothering others.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I made three posts. The first had two points. My second and third post only continued the second point since i felt the first point didn't make sense.
Yet you have ignored what i was writing the entire time and instead talk about the half sentence i made at the very beginning.

I was saying either Inoda needs to have sex with several girls each day. Or some girls wouldn't appear for entire weeks because he only fucks one each day. The problem here would be that Inoda simply has too many woman to take care of.
So let me get this straight. you made a terrible point, decided to just post it anyways and are now doubling down on the point AGAIN still not understanding that you can have more than one character plot whiles focusing on a single scene.
Inoda and Kirito can hang out with characters and have development with them without there being a sex scene. You can have a person talk to two people.

Imagen this:
Inoda, Asuna, Kirito and Liz go shopping together. Inoda wants to get closer to Asuna but Liz keeps getting in the way so he targets Liz instead but still keeps his time with Asuna and Kirito normal. You could have him interact with multiple character, especially because they are all friends whiles still focusing on the corruption of each of them. Hell you could even make Inoda try to hide his affairs from Asuna aswell. (This is just an example and not a prediction in any way.)

I don't know why you have to be so simple minded that only three characters can every be in the same place at once. You can have progression with multiple characters at the same time.

You take it for granted that everyone knows what the developer said. Besides, since he does not read here we are discussing things regardless of whether they will be implemented, are possible or just stating some hope that will never become true.
Yes, i expect you to be informed before making bold statements like.
I prefer a slow and steady corruption instead of the girls turning into sluts overnight and ending up all happy with Inoda. Which would happen if Hebishima would be gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Runo kau

Mar 16, 2021
My phone can't play. Has anyone made a Save Data file? Can I request the recording file?
I need File Save Data

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I must admit to not following too much the thread (too much discussion about personal preferences, NTR hate vs love boys, debat about the game not following the LN / Anime...), but I have been wondering if the dev explained why Yui isn't in there. I mean, lore wise there no way she would caght up on what was hapenning in game, or how Asuna was acting strange and pointing it out to Kirito.

Not wanting to start a debat or asking for rational, just curious if he stated his position (and if yes, what is explanation was).

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes