4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
where are you guys getting the 4th from? Saikey's announcement literally says it will be released on the 2nd of December. Even if you factor in timezones, it would be the 1st or 3rd of December depending where you are.
Sorry which or what is Saikey? Is this a new NTR game?

yemdomo

Nov 11, 2022
That is probably my fault. In my post I put 12/4 as the release date like an idiot.
It's all good ma guy. Tbh, let say Fujino does end up releasing the next Part 2 update on the 2nd, the english version might not even be ready till the 4th. You can have that one on me ;)

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Quick little reminder to everyone before the new update releases sometime in the next 48 hours or so.
KEEP EXPECTATIONS LOW!
Fujino changed stuff about the early game, implemented a new combat harassment system, is still not working full time on it, only worked on the update for about 1.5 months and was looking for a new apartment throughout the update!

Just try to aligne expectation to something that is humanly possible for him without having to put in a crunch period okay?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Quick little reminder to everyone before the new update releases sometime in the next 48 hours or so.
KEEP EXPECTATIONS LOW!
Fujino changed stuff about the early game, implemented a new combat harassment system, is still not working full time on it, only worked on the update for about 1.5 months and was looking for a new apartment throughout the update!

Just try to aligne expectation to something that is humanly possible for him without having to put in a crunch period okay?
Sadly I'm sure you probably should be aiming that to the people commenting on Ci-En or Patreon, and that it's very unlikely they listen anyway, in the former at least for every comment I saw wishing Fujino to be well or take his time there were 10 demanding him to do things a certain way or something along those lines XP Let's hope he's still ignoring most of them like in the past, but given recent developments it may be getting to him...

• Sad
Reactions: Sepilo55

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Sadly I'm sure you probably should be aiming that to the people commenting on Ci-En or Patreon, and that it's very unlikely they listen anyway, in the former at least for every comment I saw wishing Fujino to be well or take his time there were 10 demanding him to do things a certain way or something along those lines XP Let's hope he's still ignoring most of them like in the past, but given recent developments it may be getting to him...
Yeah, i saw that too. Weirdly enough it seems to be a lot of japanese comments that keep saying things like that? So sadly i wouldn't even know how to communicate that to them nor are comments that visable to most people on patreon.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, i saw that too. Weirdly enough it seems to be a lot of japanese comments that keep saying things like that? So sadly i wouldn't even know how to communicate that to them nor are comments that visable to most people on patreon.
Chinese actually, probably because Fujino is native from there if you recall so it stands to reason his original fanbase was local since before his games started getting regularly translated to English, but yeah, same issue, you can't even directly 'reply' to someone in Ci-En like that so only Fujino himself can, beyond encouraging him we can't do much more.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Chinese actually, probably because Fujino is native from there if you recall so it stands to reason his original fanbase was local since before his games started getting regularly translated to English, but yeah, same issue, you can't even directly 'reply' to someone in Ci-En like that so only Fujino himself can, beyond encouraging him we can't do much more.
Like i knew it was/is his primary audience kinda since he is chinese himself, It's just a bit surprising to me. Like i do see a comment in english every once in a while saying stuff like "whens the next update?" but the chinese ones seem more abundant somehow? Might be a cultural difference that i don't understand.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Like i knew it was/is his primary audience kinda since he is chinese himself, It's just a bit surprising to me. Like i do see a comment in english every once in a while saying stuff like "whens the next update?" but the chinese ones seem more abundant somehow? Might be a cultural difference that i don't understand.
It shouldn't be surprising most of the comments comes from Chinese users. His games was only Chinese until recently. Even if he had a large non-Chinese audience, the Chinese are just louder on the internet. Living under the CCP makes them quiet offline so they become louder online.

Ichigo16

Nov 12, 2018
That doesn't surprise me if you realize how things in japan are. They are complete workaholics there, i would say that being a japanese salaryman is a single step above slave :p . It's a completely different mentality there compared to Europe or Americas.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
It shouldn't be surprising most of the comments comes from Chinese users. His games was only Chinese until recently. Even if he had a large non-Chinese audience, the Chinese are just louder on the internet. Living under the CCP makes them quiet offline so they become louder online.
Thats probably the case, on the most recent post there are 13 english comments from different users (Not counting replies). Whiles there are 15 comments from different chinese or japanese speaking people (not counting replies) with some people commenting more than once, it might just be a case of the minority of people being really loud.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Hello I'm just finishing the battle events and gonna to add some more contents of the weekend in the game, I tried a lot of animations but not satisfied with most of them, that's why it took me so long to make the battle events. I hope I could finish the update by this week, but it all depends on the conditions(If I want to add or remove events). I will make a post one day before the update
因為臨時又給戰鬥任務加了些cg內容,所以比預想的要慢了兩三天,如果這周末沒完成,可能要再多花兩三天,非常抱歉,確實是個人速度有限,更新前一天會發動態通知,更新时內容會同時放在這個月的帖子裏。
1.png

Honeycam 2023-11-30 22-20-20.gif
Honeycam 2023-11-30 22-27-03.gif
Honeycam 2023-11-23 18-34-01.gif
Honeycam 2023-11-23 10-56-23.gif
Honeycam 2023-11-30 22-30-26.gif

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Hello I'm just finishing the battle events and gonna to add some more contents of the weekend in the game, I tried a lot of animations but not satisfied with most of them, that's why it took me so long to make the battle events. I hope I could finish the update by this week, but it all depends on the conditions(If I want to add or remove events). I will make a post one day before the update
因為臨時又給戰鬥任務加了些cg內容,所以比預想的要慢了兩三天,如果這周末沒完成,可能要再多花兩三天,非常抱歉,確實是個人速度有限,更新前一天會發動態通知,更新时內容會同時放在這個月的帖子裏。

View attachment 3130169
View attachment 3130170
View attachment 3130171
View attachment 3130172
Delayed again. At least Liz is having fun with Asuna right now! :cry:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes