4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
The second game is so different from the first one, I mean there are no random scenes you can find out there, no Asunas or Inodas PoV, right? Because i keep receiving "Asuna is going through changes" but no scenes with it... I also check each room every time the map changes to look for the extra scenes, but I never find anything.
And I have another question, do you all use the temple for something? Because I only use it to review Asunas new statuses, so that the story just follows its course as its supposed to...

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
The second game is so different from the first one, I mean there are no random scenes you can find out there, no Asunas or Inodas PoV, right? Because i keep receiving "Asuna is going through changes" but no scenes with it... I also check each room every time the map changes to look for the extra scenes, but I never find anything.
And I have another question, do you all use the temple for something? Because I only use it to review Asunas new statuses, so that the story just follows its course as its supposed to...
Fujino mentioned that there will be less random anonymous people event but focused on person with names. And I think there still will be some random event for people we know, just no more random people.

BTW, where does your avatar come from, some doujinshi?

Reactions: Animefan_09

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
Fujino mentioned that there will be less random anonymous people event but focused on person with names. And I think there still will be some random event for people we know, just no more random people.

BTW, where does your avatar come from, some doujinshi?
So about the messages " Asuna is going through changes" there are not scenes for that, or some way to watch them as in the first one? right?
and about the avatar is from "Cultivator Against Hero Society", its a manhua.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So about the messages " Asuna is going through changes" there are not scenes for that, or some way to watch them as in the first one? right?
You are only suppose to go to the shrine to update Asuna's stats. There are no scenes for those changes yet.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I don't know if the saikey version has the option to change the names of the characters, I would call kirito cuckito and asuna cuntsuna, inoda will stay the same xd

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
As someone else said, as of right now the game is quite a bit barebones because it's barely just one update in, Fujino hasn't even implemented the PoV changes yet but he has said he will (The previews for the next update literally show what seems to be what was happening in the bath scene between Liz and Asuna after all).

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Holy shit this update actually looks awesome. Can't wait for Fujino to fully release it and hopefully by the end of this week! Also by the look on the first gif, I think it might be a female hand fingering that pussy?

Last edited:

ezemi

Dec 9, 2021
Hi, seeing that the update its just around the corner, im curious about what is going to happen with the guy lending his wife inside the game on the church, its that storyline discarded? since I saw that it had some sort of impact on kirito and his suspicions of Asuna cheating and made him think more about cuckold, I was interested in that, but I dont remember seeing any of that in part 2.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi, seeing that the update its just around the corner, im curious about what is going to happen with the guy lending his wife inside the game on the church, its that storyline discarded? since I saw that it had some sort of impact on kirito and his suspicions of Asuna cheating and made him think more about cuckold, I was interested in that, but I dont remember seeing any of that in part 2.
Most of the random NPCs' story has been axed. Too bad, that story seemed to be tied to Kirito's cuckold awakening. Maybe we will get a random dialogue saying what happened to them or something.

Reactions: Fkyee

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Most of the random NPCs' story has been axed. Too bad, that story seemed to be tied to Kirito's cuckold awakening. Maybe we will get a random dialogue saying what happened to them or something.
This is the one i actually think won't be dropped, if anything i thnk there are hints he will meet them in RL or knew them from SAO.

In canon there is a married couple they help (can't remember if they were already married or if they marry after the game/in the game) and i think this is them, would be neat if so.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Keep in mind, that not all the preview images he releases go into the game. Sometimes it is just a test image.
Usually, yes. But considering the current tight schedule and the previous public opinion poll, it's highly unlikely for him to release an unrelated test animation at this point. It might even hint at the poll results. I'm inclined to believe that these contents will all be included in version 0.2. We're just a few days away from unveiling the answers, so let's wait and see.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yes, how dare the 0.1 version not have everything the past game had. :mad:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This is the one i actually think won't be dropped, if anything i thnk there are hints he will meet them in RL or knew them from SAO.

In canon there is a married couple they help (can't remember if they were already married or if they marry after the game/in the game) and i think this is them, would be neat if so.
I find it very unlikely that Fujino would turn random NPCs to actual minor Canon SAO characters just for the sake of keeping them around, especially not when he's even seriously considering axing Hebishima XD (And not when he has specifically avoiding having characters like Yui show up) Hell, Hebishima IS actually the one exception of NPCs that didn't get axed from Part 1 to Part 2 and that only because he's the "NTR guy" of 2 of the actual SAO girls, which is also why I suspect he was the one Fujino brought up as potentially being later removed from the story rather than Klein, despite the latter having been just introduced much later and having less plot-weight compared to Hebishima :O

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I find it very unlikely that Fujino would turn random NPCs to actual minor Canon SAO characters just for the sake of keeping them around, especially not when he's even seriously considering axing Hebishima XD (And not when he has specifically avoiding having characters like Yui show up) Hell, Hebishima IS actually the one exception of NPCs that didn't get axed from Part 1 to Part 2 and that only because he's the "NTR guy" of 2 of the actual SAO girls, which is also why I suspect he was the one Fujino brought up as potentially being later removed from the story rather than Klein, despite the latter having been just introduced much later and having less plot-weight compared to Hebishima :O
I don't know some dialogue in the game made me think so, or at least that they ahven't been dropped (or hadn't) and he would meet them in RL too.

I guess it depends on if he still wants to do the 2 routes or not, also Yui is a void argument since he was avoiding her for different reasons, her inclusion wouldn't matter to CI-EN but patreon is stupid about it.

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023
He grabbed the "scene data" from someone online (He says he doesn't remember who as you see) and then replaced the characters for Kirito, Asuna, and Inoda (I think I recall this scene, the original characters involved were Ichigo and Orihime from Bleach, plus a random dude as the one doing the NTR).
Too bad this isn't from the game. I liked the scene

Reactions: Testament34

Lezardvy

Sep 7, 2023

I liked that story, was a nice touch the "I am a cuck and recognize you are too"

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes