4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I don't know some dialogue in the game made me think so, or at least that they ahven't been dropped (or hadn't) and he would meet them in RL too.

I guess it depends on if he still wants to do the 2 routes or not, also Yui is a void argument since he was avoiding her for different reasons, her inclusion wouldn't matter to CI-EN but patreon is stupid about it.
The Patreon thing still confuses me nowadays because I have seen countless people still publishing "loli" content on Patreon by just putting the "all characters are +18" warning acting like the issue never happened, so yeah, not 100% sure about that, as mentioned I wish we could still see the Poll where Alice and Rika/Liz won to see if Silica or Yuuki were also among the characters of it, then we would know for sure XP (I still stand that Yui's exclusion is more because of how much of a plot-device she is rather than her looks, that seems a bigger issue for the game ironically XD).

Also, he clearly still will do the 2 routes, otherwise he wouldn't have added the bar system and everything, that's literally its only purpose for the game, but what I meant to say is that I don't think those NPCs will make a comeback for it after he got rid of literally all other NPCs' storylines, during v0.1 we already saw a few moments were Kirito suddenly got hard after imagining Asuna being fucked by someone else amidst his despair without need of talking to the guy again (It may feel a bit forced, but then again I'm personally of the opinion that the "2 routes" is probably the most forced thing, as we went from Kirito being the most oblivious fuck of the universe to him suddenly swinging from that to being ultra-mega-suspicious and then once again back to being an oblivious dumbass a lot thanks to the need to force a 'Cuck-lover' route).

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
The Patreon thing still confuses me nowadays because I have seen countless people still publishing "loli" content on Patreon by just putting the "all characters are +18" warning acting like the issue never happened
I may be wrong but its probably with how the legal terms are worded make it vague, probably on purpose so it lets them censor whoever they want, case in point many devs have been censored or even expulsed from the platform with really flimsy reasons as an excuse.

There is also a human factor, as in someone accuses a dev patreo will act without really investigating the issue. They also go on witch hunts whenever SJW are looking their way xD

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
for a group of people that take so much glee from kirito's cucking you guys sure are throwing a shitfit about hebishima

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It is no fun everyone dogpiling on the same guy all the time. I am sure once Klein start getting some action, we will attack him too.
Klein getting some?!?! And I thought I was a fool with faith xD

Jokes aside i hope he manages to get a rapport with Alice, that way the ntr will truly count :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
for a group of people that take so much glee from kirito's cucking you guys sure are throwing a shitfit about hebishima
I'm someone that actually likes Kirito a lot, prefers him being the one fucking the girls, and doesn't like NTR in general, so I have no moral issues hating on Hebishima!

I'm just here because I can't complain much if about 95% of the good SAO Hentai in any form is usually NTR :p

It is no fun everyone dogpiling on the same guy all the time. I am sure once Klein start getting some action, we will attack him too.
Ironically, Klein had a 50/50 chance of actually getting quite lucky here if he was indeed the one Fujino had chosen to fuck Alice and not have just being a Charlie replacement (With Alice falling to the sex cult). However if we indeed end up going the get-rid-of-Hebishima route then his luck would noticeably decrease XD

• Haha
Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Klein getting some?!?! And I thought I was a fool with faith xD

Jokes aside i hope he manages to get a rapport with Alice, that way the ntr will truly count :devilish:
Sadly if Klein does get with Alice, it would not be NTR. Just a lucky guy getting with a hot girl. Kirito would be happy for his bud. Kirito does not care this version of Alice.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Ironically, Klein had a 50/50 chance of actually getting quite lucky here if he was indeed the one Fujino had chosen to fuck Alice and not have just being a Charlie replacement (With Alice falling to the sex cult). However if we indeed end up going the get-rid-of-Hebishima route then his luck would noticeably decrease XD
The only times where Klein does gets lucky is in fanworks so I say his chances are high. If Fujino does get rid of him to keep the sausage count low, it would suck a waste.

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
I wont lie i hope he focuses just on Asuna's scenes for the next few updates then builds the other female characters around that.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Sadly if Klein does get with Alice, it would not be NTR. Just a lucky guy getting with a hot girl. Kirito would be happy for his bud. Kirito does not care this version of Alice.
I mean, it will, just because Fujino will make it "feel like it", kinda like how Sinon despite not even knowing Kirito in this AU is supposed to count as NTR too and how Suguha's arc was completely warped somehow to conveniently not happen just to actually give Hebishima a chance to "NTR" her, Fujino made this OC Alice "befriend" Kirito and clearly show some 'harmless spark' between them so when she inevitably gets fucked by another man it's meant to "feel like NTR", that's the whole point of all the non-Asuna girls in this game also ending up fucking by another man, none of then SHOULD count as NTR but this world is specifically twisting them and their circumstances so for the player it feels like it (Like almost all SAO "NTR" doujins that include the non-Asuna girls do really XP).

The only times where Klein does gets lucky is in fanworks so I say his chances are high. If Fujino does get rid of him to keep the sausage count low, it would suck a waste.
Oh yeah, that's why I said it was a 50/50 (His character literally gets introduced having been dumped because he was watching a NTR video of the dude NTR-ing Sakura in Fujino's other game, after all, if he wasn't a side-character that would usually be a massive red flag for his luck), as I said it all depended on how Fujino wanted to build Alice's story, like, the fact they were investigating a sex trafficking ring basically screamed how very easily she could end up with a 'bad ending'. And hey, there is even a small chance that even if Fujino still gets rid of Hebishima he stubbornly decides to keep the Alice storyline intact :3

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, it will, just because Fujino will make it "feel like it", kinda like how Sinon despite not even knowing Kirito in this AU is supposed to count as NTR too and how Suguha's arc was completely warped somehow to conveniently not happen just to actually give Hebishima a chance to "NTR" her, Fujino made this OC Alice "befriend" Kirito and clearly show some 'harmless spark' between them so when she inevitably gets fucked by another man it's meant to "feel like NTR", that's the whole point of all the non-Asuna girls in this game also ending up fucking by another man, none of then SHOULD count as NTR but this world is specifically twisting them and their circumstances so for the player it feels like it (Like almost all SAO "NTR" doujins that include the non-Asuna girls do really XP).

Oh yeah, that's why I said it was a 50/50 (His character literally gets introduced having been dumped because he was watching a NTR video of the dude NTR-ing Sakura in Fujino's other game, after all, if he wasn't a side-character that would usually be a massive red flag for his luck), as I said it all depended on how Fujino wanted to build Alice's story, like, the fact they were investigating a sex trafficking ring basically screamed how very easily she could end up with a 'bad ending'. And hey, there is even a small chance that even if Fujino still gets rid of Hebishima he stubbornly decides to keep the Alice storyline intact :3
I am a Klein fan. He was nothing but a bro to Kirito so I want him to have fun with girls without hurting Kirito. If Klein must have a NTR route, I rather have a scenario where Klein chooses hoes before bros. Klein would rather play with girls instead of hanging with Kirito so Kirito is left alone. So the girls NTRed Klein away from Kirito. A better twist NTR story! No need to recycle Hebishima's story.

Reactions: Kazuto123

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
No i mean she obviously would still be the town bicycle or fall to the criminals, etc but it would be better in my opinion if during her case she and Klein get together. Before she gets fucked, again since i think she already has.

Right now she may or may not be a sut, but clearly she and Klein aren't an item and she barely tolerates him, it would be interesting to see her opinion of him change but then turns out he can't satisfy her? That could be another hot scenario, that she tries to stay loyal but can't.

Anyway is still too early and it can go many ways.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes