4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Also just to start a discussion, the first preview image (the thumbnail one from ci-en) the person in it looks like he might be Hebishima tho im not 100% sure about that.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I am still hoping for a weekend release, mostly around when the english version comes up.

Still i think 1 of the events he added will be the bath scene between Liz and Asuna, unless there another such moment later in the game xD

Can't wait tos ee how he manages to push the battle harrassement sionce Asuna is still wary of Inoda and even in game practically refuses to speak to him and team up.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Also just to start a discussion, the first preview image (the thumbnail one from ci-en) the person in it looks like he might be Hebishima tho im not 100% sure about that.
It probably is Hebishima. It makes no sense to be anyone else unless Sinon already become the town's bicycle. If Hebishima is in FOG then chances of Suguha with Inoda is low.

I am still hoping for a weekend release, mostly around when the english version comes up.

Still i think 1 of the events he added will be the bath scene between Liz and Asuna, unless there another such moment later in the game xD

Can't wait tos ee how he manages to push the battle harrassement sionce Asuna is still wary of Inoda and even in game practically refuses to speak to him and team up.
The last preview image is Liz licking Asuna's nipples so good chance that is one of the new scenes in the update.

Also the battle preview image. I am no expert but it can't be comfortable having your groin rubbed by a armored hand. Too rough probably?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
It probably is Hebishima. It makes no sense to be anyone else unless Sinon already become the town's bicycle. If Hebishima is in FOG then chances of Suguha with Inoda is low.

The last preview image is Liz licking Asuna's nipples so good chance that is one of the new scenes in the update.
Also the battle preview image. I am no expert but it can't be comfortable having your groin rubbed by a armored hand. Too rough probably?
So we might get Hebishima in FOG, thats gonna be exciting.

I thought that might be the bathroom scene where Inoda was spying on them.
Also don't medieval gloves have like padding on the palm because you wear a softer glove underneath them?

Reactions: Animefan_09

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Also don't medieval gloves have like padding on the palm because you wear a softer glove underneath them?
It is most likely leather not soft fabric like silk so still rough.

Is in a virtual reality game so Rule of Pervert applies xD
Reminds me of a H video of FF7 Tifa giving a guy a footjob with her boots on. The guy got off. I didn't.

• Haha

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, delayed until the weekend, but at least we can see Fujino did a surprising amount!

That preview is all but surely from that moment, yeah, if you recall Fujino DID say he would be adding the PoV changes back and we did hear enough to know Liz was getting pervy with Asuna in the bath, so now we will get to see all that from Inoda's PoV no doubt.

Yeah, that's 100% Hebishima, but also his presence in FOG was already foreshadowed since back during 0.1 update so it doesn't really mean anything regarding the "getting rid of Hebishima" choice just yet (There was a small argument where pointed it out and people didn't quite believe me, but I thought myself it was pretty obvious Leafa/Suguha was saying Hebishima was supposed to have gone there with her but he never showed up...now we may know why, he probably was fucking Sinon XP). This is basically just the second update of the game and something Fujino won't do is unnecessarily rush things, so Hebishima WAS obviously never gonna be removed right away regardless if him being gone won the poll or not, he needs to set up a semi-believable way for it to happen at least, so even if it did win I won't expect it to happen for at least 2 more updates or so.

Personally, just a bit sad that there are seemingly no new Suguha or even Leafa scenes in this update, but Fujino may still surprise us there, lol

Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, that's 100% Hebishima, but also his presence in FOG was already foreshadowed since back during 0.1 update so it doesn't really mean anything regarding the "getting rid of Hebishima" choice just yet (There was a small argument where pointed it out and people didn't quite believe me, but I thought myself it was pretty obvious Leafa/Suguha was saying Hebishima was supposed to have gone there with her but he never showed up...now we may know why, he probably was fucking Sinon XP). This is basically just the second update of the game and something Fujino won't do is unnecessarily rush things, so Hebishima WAS obviously never gonna be removed right away regardless if him being gone won the poll or not, he needs to set up a semi-believable way for it to happen at least, so even if it did win I won't expect it to happen for at least 2 more updates or so.
I do remember it being teased but seeing it in a preview is actually kinda awesome.
Also kinda interesting, if that really is Sinon we will probably get to meet her in FOG aswell at some point.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I do remember it being teased but seeing it in a preview is actually kinda awesome.
Also kinda interesting, if that really is Sinon we will probably get to meet her in FOG aswell at some point.
Yeah, that's 100% Sinon, maybe it's easier for me to tell at first glance because I'm quite familiar with SAO firsthand, but that's clearly the 'upper part' of her Solus outfit (Also the 'belts' of the overalls, which because of how Koikatu works Fujino seems to have forgotten to manually remove or found it too much of a hassle to do while making a scene of her fucking half-naked, hence why they're now there unnaturally stuck to her skin instead of being gone with the rest of most of her clothes XD). As a reminder, you can just recheck the pic of FOG Sinon he published a while ago to be certain that's her:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, that's 100% Sinon, maybe it's easier for me to tell at first glance because I'm quite familiar with SAO firsthand, but that's clearly the 'upper part' of her Solus outfit (Also the 'belts' of the overalls, which because of how Koikatu works Fujino seems to have forgotten to manually remove or found it too much of a hassle to do while making a scene of her fucking half-naked, hence why they're now there unnaturally stuck to her skin instead of being gone with the rest of most of her clothes XD). As a reminder, you can just recheck the pic of FOG Sinon he published a while ago to be certain that's he.
I did actually look at that again but the weird straps where what confused the fuck out of me since her arms perfectly cover the upper part of them.
I looked up Sinon online but that didn't really help either.

Its also always good to have a second opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020

Hello I'm just finishing the battle events and gonna to add some more contents of the weekend in the game, I tried a lot of animations but not satisfied with most of them, that's why it took me so long to make the battle events. I hope I could finish the update by this week, but it all depends on the conditions(If I want to add or remove events). I will make a post one day before the update
因為臨時又給戰鬥任務加了些cg內容,所以比預想的要慢了兩三天,如果這周末沒完成,可能要再多花兩三天,非常抱歉,確實是個人速度有限,更新前一天會發動態通知,更新时內容會同時放在這個月的帖子裏。
View attachment 3130181

View attachment 3130169
View attachment 3130170
View attachment 3130214
View attachment 3130171
View attachment 3130172
Ohhhh we r getting some lesbian action. I dont mind waiting a bit more for that.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I did actually look at that again but the weird straps where what confused the fuck out of me since her arms perfectly cover the upper part of them.
I looked up Sinon online but that didn't really help either.

Its also always good to have a second opinion on the matter.
This is less of an issue with Sinon and more of one with Koikatsu XD See, if the clothing was working as intended, those 'straps' would be gone with the upper part of her outfit because 'canonically' they should be part of it. However, Koikatsu isn't really able to create clothes that detailed 'as they should' by default, which something the modding community found a workaround for ages ago, which was basically 'manually crafting' parts of clothing/hairstyles/accessories for anime or videogame characters and add them all to the game using the 'accessory' option of it, then moving them into place manually one by one. The result were some of the surprisingly detailed and very accurate Koikatu designs we have nowadays, but also means that a single character may have a dozen or more 'parts' of their clothes that aren't ACTUALLY "clothes" as far as the game/program is concerned, so they don't vanish when you use the option to remove a part of the clothing in the Studio (Which is how most Koikatsu scenes/animations/gifs are made nowadays). Because manually finding and removing these for every scene would be a royal pain in the ass, Fujino probably just removed all of Sinon's clothing and was left with the sleeves and the 'belt straps' remaining, then deciding to just go "Fuck it" and made the scene of her getting fucked like that anyway rather than bother manually searching how to remove those too XP

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
This is less of an issue with Sinon and more of one with Koikatsu XD See, if the clothing was working as intended, those 'straps' would be gone with the upper part of her outfit because 'canonically' they should be part of it. However, Koikatsu isn't really able to create clothes that detailed 'as they should' by default, which something the modding community found a workaround for ages ago, which was basically 'manually crafting' parts of clothing/hairstyles/accessories for anime or videogame characters and add them all to the game using the 'accessory' option of it, then moving them into place manually one by one. The result were some of the surprisingly detailed and very accurate Koikatu designs we have nowadays, but also means that a single character may have a dozen or more 'parts' of their clothes that aren't ACTUALLY "clothes" as far as the game/program is concerned, so they don't vanish when you use the option to remove a part of the clothing in the Studio (Which is how most Koikatsu scenes/animations/gifs are made nowadays). Because manually finding and removing these for every scene would be a royal pain in the ass, Fujino probably just removed all of Sinon's clothing and was left with the sleeves and the 'belt straps' remaining, then deciding to just go "Fuck it" and made the scene of her getting fucked like that anyway rather than bother manually searching how to remove those too XP
Huh, interesting. I have never used Koikatsu so that's actually some pretty great information, thank you.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Huh, interesting. I have never used Koikatsu so that's actually some pretty great information, thank you.
No problem! But yeah, as someone who dabbled a bit in using the 'game' back when I was a teenager, I learned quite a bit of how it worked and how the modding community went wild on it to create the most accurate character details they could with it, so I know well the 'issues' with it, it's hella hard to use models with too many 'clothing' accessories get partially undressed during a scene because the accessories that don't come off need to be removed manually. This is why more often than not people pre-makes the 'models' different 'daily clothing' to get around that (As Koikatsu lets you make sorta 'loadouts' for a same card that chang how it looks during "before school", "after school", "in clubs", "sleeping over", etc). My guess is that the Solus outfit is already a 'different loadout' in the Sinon card Fujino himself is using so he didn't have a premade one of "Sinon" naked, especially if others are already covered by "IRL Shino" in default and slutty clothing.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
so the odds that hebishima hasn't been eliminated yet remains if he has fucked sinon gives me to understand that he will still remain in the game , anyway threesome of liz asuna and inoda is coming , even so i don't think the image of sinon is in this update maybe it will be for later on

• Thinking Face
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes