4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
im just kidding XD but i think that it will be delayed one more time maybe because he says that it's not enough to satisfied this update

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So tot alk about something slightly different, some while back people were discussing about other franchises that were ideal the enxt game (after the FGO is finished), and 1 that wasn't emntioned but i think works well would be MHA.

There are plenty of ships, and some characters like Mineta would work for a villain in NTR, and the setting itself is easy to twist for game purposes including creating a OC villain (and quirks being BS helps too).

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So tot alk about something slightly different, some while back people were discussing about other franchises that were ideal the enxt game (after the FGO is finished), and 1 that wasn't emntioned but i think works well would be MHA.

There are plenty of ships, and some characters like Mineta would work for a villain in NTR, and the setting itself is easy to twist for game purposes including creating a OC villain (and quirks being BS helps too).
While that's true I think MHA is a bit too mainstream for that, like, as far as doujins or H-content in general goes it has quite a lot of it, I would prefer if Fujino did some more niche series like DxD (Which is shockingly lacking in good Hentai in general despite its nature) or TLR (One of the few series I don't particularly mind NTR...as long as it's not using the ugly fatso of the principal XP) which he did have as an option in the poll SAO won, but it's probably better to wait at lest until he's done with the SAO game before starting to think about what he may do next, lol.

On another semi-related thing, do you think he may release the machine translation alongside the update this time or a few hours later?

Reactions: xJuma

niifan

Aug 9, 2023
While that's true I think MHA is a bit too mainstream for that, like, as far as doujins or H-content in general goes it has quite a lot of it, I would prefer if Fujino did some more niche series like DxD (Which is shockingly lacking in good Hentai in general despite its nature) or TLR (One of the few series I don't particularly mind NTR...as long as it's not using the ugly fatso of the principal XP) which he did have as an option in the poll SAO won, but it's probably better to wait at lest until he's done with the SAO game before starting to think about what he may do next, lol.

On another semi-related thing, do you think he may release the machine translation alongside the update this time or a few hours later?
NTR without ugly bastard is just boring

Feb 27, 2021

Boy, you have a lot of ideas.

You can do Dragon Ball, Naruto (with adult characters), Yu-Gi-Oh, Kakegurui and so on.

But the fact is that Naruto, being a very large Universe, would be a lot of work and Dragon Ball would also have to do a lot of things to explore the world, so I think Kakegurui would be cool since it's not long.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
My most wanted parody would be Detective Conan/Case Closed. Play as conan and you solve murders, just simple puzzles, and while exploring the girls are getting nailed behind your back, lol. Side girls would be the police girls getting got by Yakuza. Main girl would be Ran who gets harassed by a scumbag at school. She kicks the wall near him and he rubs her pussy, so she knocks him out, but everytime that happens she lets him rub her longer and longer till she gives in.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I guess i will talk about what i would love Fujino to work on after SAO tho i already know that nobody will agree with me.
I would love if he went back to FGO but instead of what the story was before, he went full ankoman and turned Astolfo into one of the antogonists.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is the translation noticeable better? I'm thinking of buying it.
My review of Saikey's version of the game. Is it worth it?

What everyone wants to know. Is the translation better? The answer is Yes. But the Chat-GPT translation was good already. If I give Chat-GPT a score 90 then I give Saikey 95. The sentences are a bit more natural sounding but since the AI translation was understandable already it is really not a big deal. I give points off because maybe Saikey had to remove ALL SAO references so now Kirito and Asuna is now known as the "Dark Swordsman" and "Thunder Bolt". For anyone who knows about the canon it is annoying. Also since you can name your characters anything you want there are times when the text is a weird. Like "A-A-Asuna" becomes "A-A-Pusyna" for me. No way around it.

What this version did better:
- The game seems to be more stable. Over my entire run the game never crashed so either I was lucky or the game is more stable now.
- The Thieves' Den is quicker now. Each enemy dies with one hit. I would have like them to be less enemies per room instead but a small improvement is still a improvement.

What this version did worse:
- Saikey said all the images were translated but the chat room image text was not translated but burred out. We still have subtitles like before. Probably because the image text said "Kirito" and "Asuna" but still a bummer.

Conclusion: Buy if you want to support Fujino more not because you want a better product.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Hopefully at the same time, with these delays it males more sense to have it ready for simultaneous release than say "oh you guys will have to wait a few more hours, or a day, for it", why a day? Because if its really late at night there he may just sleep on it xD

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
My review of Saikey's version of the game. Is it worth it?

What everyone wants to know. Is the translation better? The answer is Yes. But the Chat-GPT translation was good already. If I give Chat-GPT a score 90 then I give Saikey 95. The sentences are a bit more natural sounding but since the AI translation was understandable already it is really not a big deal. I give points off because maybe Saikey had to remove ALL SAO references so now Kirito and Asuna is now known as the "Dark Swordsman" and "Thunder Bolt". For anyone who knows about the canon it is annoying. Also since you can name your characters anything you want there are times when the text is a weird. Like "A-A-Asuna" becomes "A-A-Pusyna" for me. No way around it.

What this version did better:
- The game seems to be more stable. Over my entire run the game never crashed so either I was lucky or the game is more stable now.
- The Thieves' Den is quicker now. Each enemy dies with one hit. I would have like them to be less enemies per room instead but a small improvement is still a improvement.

What this version did worse:
- Saikey said all the images were translated but the chat room image text was not translated but burred out. We still have subtitles like before. Probably because the image text said "Kirito" and "Asuna" but still a bummer.

Conclusion: Buy if you want to support Fujino more not because you want a better product.
I might say its worth it, also funny how you gave 95 because they have to butcher their work because of legal reasons that may not even matter (they did it more to "play safe" than anything i think).

I plan to buy it at some point in december since i wanna replay the first part anyway, i played it since the begining back before a decent translation was avalaible and i know i missed some things in dialogue because of it. Plus is fun either way.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I might say its worth it, also funny how you gave 95 because they have to butcher their work because of legal reasons that may not even matter (they did it more to "play safe" than anything i think).

I plan to buy it at some point in december since i wanna replay the first part anyway, i played it since the begining back before a decent translation was avalaible and i know i missed some things in dialogue because of it. Plus is fun either way.
I give Saikey a 95 because it is a better translation than AI. But they had to work around the copyright so small bits of the text is weird. Honesty if you don't care about the canon and not looking for mistakes like me, you probably won't care. Saikey did do a good translation.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I give Saikey a 95 because it is a better translation than AI. But they had to work around the copyright so small bits of the text is weird. Honesty if you don't care about the canon and not looking for mistakes like me, you probably won't care. Saikey did do a good translation.
Quick question is Charlie named Charlie? not really important but i am curious

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes