4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Arukka

Mar 3, 2023
Here are the bonus scenes from Saikey's release. These are non-canon scenes so they do not fit into the game.

The 3rd scene I remember from his Pixiv account before the nuke. So much for "dev created for our version only". Enjoy.
woah pretty nice seeing asuna getting boned raw atleast by my opinion :ROFLMAO: thank you hero

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
gun otaku is actually likeable though
And even if he wasn't he's more ripe for cucking than Takashi is. Takashi already has a messed up relationship with the female lead because she more or less wanted to date him but he didn't ever make a move for whatever reason it was so she dated his best friend, he's got that weird BDSMish thing going on with the sword otaku chick, the girl with the glasses who is clearly into him is paired with said gun otaku, and the gun otaku has a thing of some kind going on with that female cop. Takashi's relationships are already pretty fucked up whereas the gun otaku is more or less just a pervert who quite honestly has the more stable potential relationships and is therefore more apt for someone horning in on him.

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
Here are the bonus scenes from Saikey's release. These are non-canon scenes so they do not fit into the game.

The 3rd scene I remember from his Pixiv account before the nuke. So much for "dev created for our version only". Enjoy.
Are they just these 3 second clips in the game too?

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I actually don't recognize THAT scene there. Is it another fan-made one or something else?
Its probably a fan-made scene, i couldn't find it anywhere with the regular reverse inmage searches and the databases didn't yield any results either.
Asunas hair also being the "real world" color whiles there is something like a visual glitch also makes me think its just some person making his own scenes.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Its probably a fan-made scene, i couldn't find it anywhere with the regular reverse inmage searches and the databases didn't yield any results either.
Asunas hair also being the "real world" color whiles there is something like a visual glitch also makes me think its just some person making his own scenes.
Yeah, giving it a second look, if one pays attention the "Kirito" name in the text isn't even properly centered over the text below XD Still kudos to the one actually using time of their lives to create that and post it here lol XP

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, giving it a second look, if one pays attention the "Kirito" name in the text isn't even properly centered over the text below XD Still kudos to the one actually using time of their lives to create that and post it here lol XP
The font seems to also be some kind of rounded Arial font? The K has the lower line connecting way earlier than the K in the game (Also the lack of color is odd)
In game:
Kirito.PNG
Fan post:
Name.png

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The font seems to also be some kind of rounded Arial font? The K has the lower line connecting way earlier than the K in the game (Also the lack of color is odd)
In game:
View attachment 3138048
Fan post:
View attachment 3138049
Yeah, once you know it's fan-made the inconsistencies become very obvious and such XP Not particularly interested myself 'cause as you know I don't care much for NTR-ing Kirito and am just here for the Hentai (And Asuna is the one I have the least interest in ironically), but I can without a doubt appreciate the amount of time and effort it must have gone into making that, just the scene itself and the 'distorted' effects should have taken a while, let alone editing the text in it without it looking blatantly false from the get-go.

Reactions: MeepMoop123
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes