4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Ah and I hoped he would post it today since in his last post, he said "this week". Guess it meant the upcoming week. Sadge.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Last patreon post :

Hello I'm just finishing the battle events and gonna to add some more contents of the weekend in the game, I tried a lot of animations but not satisfied with most of them, that's why it took me so long to make the battle events. I hope I could finish the update by this week, but it all depends on the conditions(If I want to add or remove events). I will make a post one day before the update

Reactions: Animefan_09

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Its probably a fan-made scene, i couldn't find it anywhere with the regular reverse inmage searches and the databases didn't yield any results either.
Asunas hair also being the "real world" color whiles there is something like a visual glitch also makes me think its just some person making his own scenes.
even if it was a fan image it could also be a dream of cuckito we saw one where he dreamt that someone smashed asuna from behind.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
even if it was a fan image it could also be a dream of cuckito we saw one where he dreamt that someone smashed asuna from behind.
The 'someone' was clearly Inoda, but yeah, what he meant was that the guy who posted that image didn't specify it was a fan-made one so it left them looking around for it for a bit XP

Also, are the KonoSuba gifs on your avatar now from some game??

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
The 'someone' was clearly Inoda, but yeah, what he meant was that the guy who posted that image didn't specify it was a fan-made one so it left them looking around for it for a bit XP

its from the game "God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring!".
Its an NTR game in the KonoSuba universe.
The gifs are the cut-ins when each of them preform their "Signature" attacks.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

well they already told you so I'll save myself the trouble of explaining hahahaha

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
but in dream sequences there is usually a black border or atleast a vignette around the edges which this clearly lacks.
Also even the dream sequences don't have a "Glitch" type effect over it, only things relating to UI have that kind of effect.

My point wasn't "Its the real life Asuna so the scene is fake." but instead "Its a real life sequence with a glitch filter which doesn't make sense."

Last edited:

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
anyone knows how to see the 5 image in the first post gallery?
is it only present in the new version?
i tried the old one and you can only see the "covered" scene form the protagonist prospective

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
anyone knows how to see the 5 image in the first post gallery?
is it only present in the new version?
i tried the old one and you can only see the "covered" scene form the protagonist prospective
You have to enable Asuna's POV (white pigeon?). They are accessible when you peak on Asuna from Kirito's room.

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
You have to enable Asuna's POV (white pigeon?). They are accessible when you peak on Asuna from Kirito's room.
ah ok so they are not in the scene room , i'll have to play the game
just to be sure, it's in both versions or only the new one?
( it's a bit annoying that you can't change in the scene room )

Last edited:

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I just think it is very counterproductive to impose expectations of a release or update when it comes to independent developers.
I don't think you guys want to turn into the eroge equivalent of the people that spam "Where is Silksong?" at the Nintendo directs. Tho this is obviously a bit different because Fujino has a patreon but i still find it at best unproductive and at worst harmful for yourself.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes