4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
Can someone explain it to me? Why doesn't Asuna react to being raped in FOG? As far as I understand, FOG conveys all the sensations as in real life, but at the same time, Asuna has had sex many times and does not feel guilty about cheating, or it is not mentioned at all. Moreover, in real life, even showing her breasts is something incredible. The first scene when she was raped by Inoda, she just left the game and no reaction in the future, why?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Can someone explain it to me? Why doesn't Asuna react to being raped in FOG? As far as I understand, FOG conveys all the sensations as in real life, but at the same time, Asuna has had sex many times and does not feel guilty about cheating, or it is not mentioned at all. Moreover, in real life, even showing her breasts is something incredible. The first scene when she was raped by Inoda, she just left the game and no reaction in the future, why?
Not sure if it was explained in game or not but when they are unconscious in-game they are unconscious in real life too. She feels something was wrong after the in-game rape but did not know what it was. Unlike being raped in real-life there is no physical signs like bleeding or wounds only memories of sensations while unconscious so she did not know what happened.

Last edited:

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
Not sure if it was explained in game or not but when they are unconscious in-game they are unconscious in real life too. She feels something was wrong after the in-game rape but did not know what it was. Unlike being raped in real-life there is no physical signs like bleeding or wounds only memories of sensations while unconscious so she did not know what happened.
What about the kidnapping scene? She was conscious then, as far as I remember.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
What about the kidnapping scene? She was conscious then, as far as I remember.
She just seemed conscious while being fucked 'just because', but she actually was supposed to be unconscious yeah XD

Like, it's not even remotely the biggest plot-hole in this game honestly, especially if one starts looking at things THAT way. For example, actually Canon-accurate SAOverse, it should be impossible to rape you IRL while using an AmusSphere or in VR period too, because they made those with safeties build-in the hardware, if someone tries to manipulate your body you actually DO feel unlike with the original SAO Nerve Gear and if your heart-rate increases too much beyond the safety threshold you will be automatically disconnected for your safety (Meassures that were enforced so something like the SAO incident didn't happen again). It's just one of the biggest staples of SAO NTR plots that are completely wrong but most people don't really care for when they show up in Hentai.

As I mentioned before, this game is actually probably more enjoyable knowing little or nothing at all of SAO, because the more you know of the series the easier is to feel your immersion breaking for many reasons :p

Selcarryus#

Feb 5, 2023
I want to do DDD now, but the game hasn't updated yet It's been 4 days since DDD started, but I'm holding back for this game

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
i can't believe it, i can't find the scene at all :-( i was able to see the others but i must have missed it somehow, rip me i'll have to replay the game, noy feeling it much though

this one : the 5 image in the first post gallery

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i can't believe it, i can't find the scene at all :-( i was able to see the others but i must have missed it somehow, rip me i'll have to replay the game, noy feeling it much though

this one : the 5 image in the first post gallery
Don't know what the 5 images in the first post gallery are. If you can give a screenshot or description of the scenes then maybe I can help.

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
She just seemed conscious while being fucked 'just because', but she actually was supposed to be unconscious yeah XD

Like, it's not even remotely the biggest plot-hole in this game honestly, especially if one starts looking at things THAT way. For example, actually Canon-accurate SAOverse, it should be impossible to rape you IRL while using an AmusSphere or in VR period too, because they made those with safeties build-in the hardware, if someone tries to manipulate your body you actually DO feel unlike with the original SAO Nerve Gear and if your heart-rate increases too much beyond the safety threshold you will be automatically disconnected for your safety (Meassures that were enforced so something like the SAO incident didn't happen again). It's just one of the biggest staples of SAO NTR plots that are completely wrong but most people don't really care for when they show up in Hentai.

As I mentioned before, this game is actually probably more enjoyable knowing little or nothing at all of SAO, because the more you know of the series the easier is to feel your immersion breaking for many reasons :p
As an NTR lover i need just 2 things.
1) Built relationship between couple (I watched whole SAO untill Alice-something, so i know, Asuna and Kirito backstory, and that they love each other alot)
2) Very slow and reasonable burn/corruption
The author gave us both, so I don’t think that such little things can spoil the feeling of the game. This game is probably in the top 3 best games I've played (Not just NTR)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Ermac25

Jul 5, 2020
This scene happens pretty early in the game when Asuna starts tutoring Inoda. You get it by viewing Inoda's Room after getting home on a certain day. Don't remember what day but if you missed it you can just view it in the Recollection Room.
that's the thing it's not in the Recollection room or at least i don't find it.
the only one i find is the kirito point of view, but that image seems to suggest there is also Asuna POV

M4rkJ0hn

Feb 13, 2023
the only one i find is the kirito point of view, but that image seems to suggest there is also Asuna POV
There was one but for some reason it's not there in the latest version

murtaghjr

Apr 5, 2019
Don't try to find logic in Fujino's games is better for your sanity XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
There was one but for some reason it's not there in the latest version
Oh right I remember now. There is a bug where that scene does not show up. Replace the plugins.js in "www/js" folder with this plugins.js and select the 4th blue flame to view the handjob scene.

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
I just think it is very counterproductive to impose expectations of a release or update when it comes to independent developers.
I don't think you guys want to turn into the eroge equivalent of the people that spam "Where is Silksong?" at the Nintendo directs. Tho this is obviously a bit different because Fujino has a patreon but i still find it at best unproductive and at worst harmful for yourself.
he imposed that expectation on himself, he could've just said he'll be done in a week or two and left it at that

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes